Page 605 of 929 FirstFirst ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,125 of 23206
    Sweden pausing Moderna for those under 30, Denmark for those under 18, after data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths that had been vaccinated. Suggesting Pfizer instead.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...ger-age-groups

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    In other news, thank gawd we don't have a malaria problem in the states because there'd be a freedumb revolt over this astonishingly good news:

"The WHO approved the first ever malaria vaccine, which could save tens of thousands of children in sub-Saharan Africa. The quest for this vaccine has been underway for a hundred years, a WHO official said, and is a "historic event."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/06/h...imes&smtyp=cur
    I looked up the science on how the vaccine works but I gave up trying to understand it. I think they grow one of the surface antigens by having yeast make it in the lab and then inject the antigen directly. I could be wrong. Maybe Mofro can explain it, although I still won't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post

im sorry you’re such a mess…
    Not in a mess. I'm vaccinated. I can go anywhere anytime without having to pay for a rapid test or wait for PCR. You're the one who's inconvenienced by your own stupid choice..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Stop quoting it

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Antivaxtard kills his brother and others because… he was a pharmacist giving…….VACCINES!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...covid-n1280977

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Antivaxtard kills his brother and others because… he was a pharmacist giving…….VACCINES!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...covid-n1280977

It's long past time to use The Patriot Act to lock up all these flakes.. including the folks in congress who aided them in the Jan 6th attack.

I've heard people saying.. and they're saying.. by this time next year negative tests won't be sufficient for entry to crowded events, proof of vax only. Makes sense because you can go from negative to shedding in less than three days..

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    And they are putting the 5 G chip right in the Ivermectin
    Let's stop this misinformation - my phone reception is still shit after getting vaccinated. I want a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I've heard people saying.. and they're saying.. by this time next year negative tests won't be sufficient for entry to crowded events, proof of vax only. Makes sense because you can go from negative to shedding in less than three days..
    so just a vaccine from this year? Or do they need the boosters too? Because those vaccines sure do shed a lot of use after 6 months. And is this for the current virus (Delta) or is that for the next 2 strains that come out between this winter and next?

just trying to figure out where you want to move those goalposts to?

in the future,

we can expect to have to comply with whatever the requirements are

in the future --

... Not-sorry we cannot answer your questions about what will be required

in the future - -

I hope you have a good day... tj

Shut your pie hole. You have proven yourself to be a nincompoop ten times over.

Leave now and never come back.

so
    lol. Try a little harder with the autoerotic asphyxiation next time.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Let's stop this misinformation - my phone reception is still shit after getting vaccinated. I want a refund.
    You dumbass.

The 5G chips are in the horse dewormer, not the vaccine. If you want better cell reception go to the feed store and get yerself some horse paste.🤠

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    First post after OP in December 2020.

just trying to figure out where you want to move those goalposts to?
    Move your goalposts, your shit posts, your post toasties somebody apparently pissed in, and all your other posts, to somewhere that ain’t here.
    You thought you were coasting, roasting the most, but your posts totes pissed off the hosts. so’s now, we boasted, you’ve been ghosted.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

A beat for that burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    Move your goalposts, your shit posts, your post toasties somebody apparently pissed in, and all your other posts, to somewhere that ain’t here.
    You thought you were coasting, roasting the most, but your posts totes pissed off the hosts. so’s now, we boasted, you’ve been ghosted.
    Name:  MV5BMGMwZDNkMWYtZjkxNi00OGViLWJkNGQtMjEyMGNlNDgyZThhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXZ3ZXNsZXk@._V1_.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  190.0 KB

Somewhere, someplace., a Staples or some other big-box.. the shelves will be stocked a little sooner, the floors a little cleaner. Because, that person suddenly has a lot more time on his hands.

I read this post, but it's amazing how many insults are traded, and how little useful information there is.

A lot seems to revolve around natural immunization, once you got covid.

True, but so what?

Are you going to get sick on purpose?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

This is an anecdote, but from a reliable source. A good friend's partner is an EMT of some sort with a real job, but occasionally picks up ambulance shifts. They live in Summit County, and he picked up a shift yesterday, which involved transporting someone to Denver. They went to 13 hospitals to find an open ICU bed for the patient.

ETA: didn't mean to imply that EMT is not a real job, just that he has a separate professional, non-medical, job.
    Last edited by Danno; 10-07-2021 at 10:27 AM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I’m confident the shit poster will use this time out to carefully re-read this thread, and in a blaze of insight he’ll see that in fact his repetitive points were patiently countered with facts more times than he deserved, and he’ll realize how he missed the bigger picture & will return a changed man.

Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This is an anecdote, but from a reliable source. A good friend's partner is an EMT of some sort with a real job, but occasionally picks up ambulance shifts. They live in Summit County, and he picked up a shift yesterday, which involved transporting someone to Denver. They went to 13 hospitals to find an open ICU bed for the patient.
    Sounds about right.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    “Of 1,649 intensive care beds in the state, 149 are available, Polis said. The average ICU capacity over the past week is 91%, the highest point in the pandemic by five percentage points.”

https://denvergazette.com/news/coron...5b45f3814.html

Bad thing about ER's is they have been overcrowded for years with people who have no PCP and/or no insurance, and run to the ER everytime they sneeze. In our end of the world, a 50 bed ER has people lined in the halls for up to 48 hours waiting for treatment past the initial triage to be seen or waiting on a room in the hospital.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Bad thing about ER's is they have been overcrowded for years with people who have no PCP and/or no insurance, and run to the ER everytime they sneeze. In our end of the world, a 50 bed ER has people lined in the halls for up to 48 hours waiting for treatment past the initial triage to be seen or waiting on a room in the hospital.
    ^^^ That's crazy -

something about this pic.ture is broken -

you have my empathy
    ( I don't know how you even function in that environment... ) -

is the hospital Full (?)

'... overcrowded for years... '
    someone needs to work on that model ( that cannot be Good health care delivery )
    ( are these patients also using the hospital as temporary shelter (? ? ) )

'sorry - holy thread drift, Batman...

skiJ