Page 630 of 929 FirstFirst ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 23206
    Intermountain Healthcare has now mandated all caregivers be vaccinated. Feb 9, 2022 is the deadline for shot #2.
    Time to weed out the people that shouldn’t be working in hospitals and the such.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Intermountain Healthcare has now mandated all caregivers be vaccinated. Feb 9, 2022 is the deadline for shot #2.
    Time to weed out the people that shouldn’t be working in hospitals and the such.
    Jeezus, some of will be ready for shot #4 by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    good to know they're sticking their necks out on the side of health. Feb 9, 2022? Geez.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Keep in mind we’re talking Utah and Idaho. Two states that aren’t exactly with the science.

Boost yesterday morning, wicked sore arm overnight, nothing other than that. So easy, make the appointment, two days later I drive to the Walgreens five minutes from home, fill out some quick paperwork, named called, get the poke, no waiting around for 15 minutes after the boost. Grab a chocolate milk on my way out, done.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Wife had a swollen arm pit after the Moderna boost. I guess that's a thing that's relatively common. Looked uncomfy. I had zero side effects other than a mildly sore arm.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Boost yesterday morning, wicked sore arm overnight, nothing other than that. So easy, make the appointment, two days later I drive to the Walgreens five minutes from home, fill out some quick paperwork, named called, get the poke, no waiting around for 15 minutes after the boost. Grab a chocolate milk on my way out, done.
    Can you imagine having to do the same thing next year?

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Yes, I can. Sign me up.

oh, the horror! Vaccines don't work if I have to get a shot every year!
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    how many times a year do you get a hangover ?

cuz thats about how bad most people feel apres the shot
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Let's see here.. EVERYONE put on a mask EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY.. Or Everyone get jabbed once or twice a year. IF EVERYONE (or statistically everyone) plays along no more masks.. But fucktards gotta fucking fuck it up for EVERYONE because they're pissed their racist homophobic white privilege guy lost..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Srsly. 30 years from now when we're getting a dozen regular innoculations every year, we'll chuckle about those needle-fearing morons that wouldn't get a SINGLE vaccination back in 2020 to help the entire population of the world move on from a novel virus...

Buncha dum dums.

Wife and I got a Moderna on top of Pfizer double shot last night. I feel kinda shitty, body aches, headache, sore arm, etc. About like I did after the 2nd Pfizer.
    But my wife, who has other medical issues, passed out while driving in a snowstorm on I70 in the narrows this morning. Super scary. Luckily she got to the side of the road and since she had no cell signal, she used the SOS button in her car. It notified emergency services and myself. All her vitals were normal by the time I/they showed up. She's still feeling like shit but happy to be alive. Kudos to those little buttons that I never even thought about.

So yeah, maybe plan on taking it easy the day after, especially if you have underlying conditions.

when i got a flu shot the pharmacists said "don't leave town" i had justt popped a sativa gummy, drank > a few beers and felt like shit the next day

it must have been the vaccine
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Wife and I got a Moderna on top of Pfizer double shot last night. I feel kinda shitty, body aches, headache, sore arm, etc. About like I did after the 2nd Pfizer.
    But my wife, who has other medical issues, passed out while driving in a snowstorm on I70 in the narrows this morning. Super scary. Luckily she got to the side of the road and since she had no cell signal, she used the SOS button in her car. It notified emergency services and myself. All her vitals were normal by the time I/they showed up. She's still feeling like shit but happy to be alive. Kudos to those little buttons that I never even thought about.

So yeah, maybe plan on taking it easy the day after, especially if you have underlying conditions.
    JFC glad she’s ok.

And THAT is what SOS buttons are for. Hope she's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    when i got a flu shot the pharmacists said "don't leave town" i had justt popped a sativa gummy, drank > a few beers and felt like shit the next day

it must have been the vaccine
    "Doc, I couldn't leave town right now if I tried."

~40 of the 60 of our staff got our Pfizer #3 today at an on-site clinic. We'll see how the cohort is faring tomorrow!

damn, dude.

Got my Pfizer booster Monday afternoon. Woke up with slight tenderness in my shoulder. We did a bunch of errands and then went for a 20 mile road ride. Stopped for beers before riding home. I might have felt a little slower on the ride. It may have been the bourbon Monday night. Feel great today.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Got my Pfizer booster Monday afternoon. Woke up with slight tenderness in my shoulder. We did a bunch of errands and then went for a 20 mile road ride. Stopped for beers before riding home. I might have felt a little slower on the ride. It may have been the bourbon Monday night. Feel great today.

Hydration is important with the vax. Last I checked beer and bourbon are mostly water, so good on you.

Damn brother! Glad she is ok. I was going to get my booster Friday afternoon and planned to do an overnight hike on Saturday. Will probably hold off on the overnight after reading this.

Got flu and asked if I could get a polio shot. She laughed and said I could give you a shingles vaccine. I’m like is polio not a thing

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Yesterday I got the Moderna booster on top of 2 pfizers. Arm is a little sore at the point of injection otherwise no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Srsly. 30 years from now when we're getting a dozen regular innoculations every year, we'll chuckle about those needle-fearing morons that wouldn't get a SINGLE vaccination back in 2020 to help the entire population of the world move on from a novel virus...

Buncha dum dums.
    Lets keep this one up for posterity.