Page 795 of 874 FirstFirst ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... LastLast
Results 19,851 to 19,875 of 21828
    Good. Fuck that guy. And not because he is an anti-vaxxer, but because he revealed himself to be an entitled douchebag who thinks he is better than the rest of us.

Plus I can’t believe he is a pro tennis player, I’m way better than he is.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Harry is the best player on the court.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-01-16 094940.png
Views: 383
Size:  367.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-01-16 094940.png
Views: 383
Size:  367.7 KB
    So. Mod team. This is spot on. And funneh as shit. But. How's it any different than my stick in the bicycle wheel meme?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    poundkeypoliasshatlite
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

That appropriateness of that cartoon will be irrelevant when we hit a million

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    That appropriateness of that cartoon will be irrelevant when we hit a million
    I check the worldometer site a lot and it seems like the total has been going up faster ever since 800, 000 certianly no sign of anything slowing down
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So. Mod team. This is spot on. And funneh as shit. But. How's it any different than my stick in the bicycle wheel meme?
    Cuz i posted it, not you

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It isn't any different. And doesn't belong in this thread any more than your post did. Though we certainly appreciate you calling us out as if we read and preapprove of every post made in here, that's nice.

Cuz i posted it, not you
    Fuck off.

Look, it's not that fucking hard. Want to discuss public health policy, vaccine science, whatever, knock yourselves out in here. Want to take a shot at the other party, or particular people closely aligned with the other party, take it to poliass. Yes, there's a grey area, the public health policy discussion has a fuzzy line with politics. But neither that comic above nor the bicycle meme came remotely close to the fuzzy line, they are clearly political shots and nothing else, and have no place in here. So knock it the fuck off, we don't want to have to moderate a goddam thing but you guys are making it hard.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

Cuz i posted it, not you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post

Fuck off.

Lmao!

It isn't any different. And doesn't belong in this thread any more than your post did. Though we certainly appreciate you calling us out as if we read and preapprove of every post made in here, that's nice.

Fuck off.

Look, it's not that fucking hard. Want to discuss public health policy, vaccine science, whatever, knock yourselves out in here. Want to take a shot at the other party, or particular people closely aligned with the other party, take it to poliass. Yes, there's a grey area, the public health policy discussion has a fuzzy line with politics. But neither that comic above nor the bicycle meme came remotely close to the fuzzy line, they are clearly political shots and nothing else, and have no place in here. So knock it the fuck off, we don't want to have to moderate a goddam thing but you guys are making it hard.
    Yeah, quit picking on Tucker Carlson&friends - they deserve our utmost respect. They report the NEWS!!!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    thread needs sum jimmies
    “[...] I finally understood that death and numbers don't cohere. Everyone is 'one.' An accident report might say that nine died, four of them in their teens, but each death was 'one.' Each of six million Jews was 'one.' With death it is a series of 'ones.”
    ― Jim Harrison, Returning to Earth
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I’m posting this:

—“ Yes, there's a grey area, the public health policy discussion has a fuzzy line with politics. ”

.. by the mods

# because a wannabe mod really needs to hear it and understand it

///kumbaya my lord
    bm

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Yeah, quit picking on Tucker Carlson&friends - they deserve our utmost respect. They report the NEWS!!!
    Jesus, defending the defenseless and no sense of humor? Mods are Iggles fans and pissed.

... off.

+1
    Thank you. skiJ

Adolescents are constantly testing boundaries. When they mature a bit more that won't be such a problem, and they can't take it to Pollyass cause there isn't the attention they have to have found over there.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Fair and balanced, or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Good. Fuck that guy. And not because he is an anti-vaxxer, but because he revealed himself to be an entitled douchebag who thinks he is better than the rest of us.

Plus I can’t believe he is a pro tennis player, I’m way better than he is.

In all fairness…he is better then the rest of us. No one here is arguably the best in history…at anything. However, he is wasting opportunities to build on his legacy with this shit. Just get the stupid shot and keep playing.

"We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    In all fairness…he is better then the rest of us.....

....at hitting a rubber ball with a stick.

So that's about it. Glad to see the Aussies have some balls.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    In all fairness…he is better then the rest of us. No one here is arguably the best in history…at anything. However, he is wasting opportunities to build on his legacy with this shit. Just get the stupid shot and keep playing.

Better at tennis. Better human? No fucking way, I don’t care about any pro athletes. I care about people being decent, considerate and unselfish that’s the primary gauge of worth.

The anti-vaxx crowd is gonna (continue to) be conflicted once these covid pill treatments come to market courtesy of big pharma.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    The anti-vaxx crowd is gonna (continue to) be conflicted once these covid pill treatments come to market courtesy of big pharma.
    All they gotta do is put the in a different bottle at the coop next to the horse pills.. #trojanhorsesolution..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Vaccinated vs unvaccinated data

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Doc...Vaccinated.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

^^^
    I’m actually surprised that 138 fully vaccinated people between 12-65 died of Covid-19. Certainly more than I would’ve thought.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    How can anyone step back, take a look, and NOT realize just how incredibly fucked we'd all be right now if there wasn't an effective vaccine ... or if everybody refused to take it. The entire healthcare, EMS, police, and fire departments would be totally crashed with serious illness and deaths throughout their ranks. Every occupation and place of business would be decimated.. good masks would be even harder to come by.

All the "you do you but I'm not taking the vaccine" can just go fuck right the hell off..
    Calm down, amigo. History is full of this. Vaccines are new. My guess is that we are spitting out the other side at the moment, just in like a long line of pandemics in history.

I'm guessing that the situation in China is going to be fascinating to watch. One wonders if their zero Covid policy was just delaying the inevitable. You can't hide forever if you want to be the world's factory.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.