Page 794 of 877 FirstFirst ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... LastLast
Results 19,826 to 19,850 of 21916
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Celebrating death. How are you internet pussies any better than the dumbest anti vaxer?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Iím not celebrating anyoneís death, are you really that stupid? The article stated her political affiliation but the poster said nothing about her affiliation just that she was anti vax. Give your balls a tug you Nance.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Celebrating Unvaccinated peopleís death has been a mainstay of this thread for a while now. It is weird and disgusting. The vaccine helps the individual person, besides overflowing the hospital system a person vax status is none of your business and doesnít affect you. This pandemic is over. When I see a house with a trump 2020 flag, I think itís time for that person to give it up. When I see people constantly yapping about unvaccinated, or arguing all day about masks, I think itís time for people to give it up. Time to move on, time to move on.
    There may be light at the end of the tunnel but youíre still clueless.

how could it not affect me if the unwashed masses spread the disease around more than their vaccinated counterparts, making it more likely to infect me, my friends and family? anyone not doing their part to reduce transmission is an active negative participant in society - whether they donít want to wear a mask, get vaxxed, or follow basic social distancing protocols.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Wifeís just got done working at the local hospital for the day. Only 2 covid patients today. Yesterday she did have to put a covid patient in a body bag. Early 60ís lots of comorbidities, came from a nursing home/rehab. Probably vaccinated, maybe not but it doesnít fucking matter. Omnicron is ending this, the vaccine did a good job, but itís not ending it

Wifeís just got done working at the local hospital for the day. Only 2 covid patients today. Yesterday she did have to put a covid patient in a body bag. Early 60ís lots of comorbidities, came from a nursing home/rehab. Probably vaccinated, maybe not but it doesnít fucking matter. Omnicron is ending this, the vaccine did a good job, but itís not ending it
    Omicron is still putting people in the ICU and on ventilators. Our census is growing again and 100% unvaccinated. Itís not overwhelming us at this time. I think itís still a bit early for a victory lap. Iím mostly back to normal in my life but the pandemic didnít really affect me other than at work.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

i agree that the pandemic will end or that at some point people will say enough, but what makes you the confident that omicron will end it? health care workers and large parts of the population have been reinfected by covid variants and there is evidence that some people can have delta and omicron at the same time. what if super delta comes in two months? serious question, not bsíing as i think predicting this ride is a tough gig. so - why does omicron end the pandemic?

Everybody is getting covid right now or just got it. If enough people get covid we reach herd immunity. The vaccine might have done the same thing, but you canít vaccinate the world in a short time. But apparently we can infect the whole world pretty fast and that going to end this.

The vaccine helps the individual person, besides overflowing the hospital system a person vax status is none of your business and doesn’t affect you. This pandemic is over.
    None of this is remotely true. The pandemic is over? What the hell are you even talking about?

The weak willed are tiring. So now the Denial. Timing is right.
    For all the people thinking it's over, it is. For the 2000 who just died.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Teletech doesn't understand the concept of continuous mutations. And that the unvaxxed are potential Darwin winners, by their own choice. (If they had the option)
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I hope he's right and omicron (or omnicron, as he calls it) is the death knell, but I see no compelling evidence that it will be.

This thread is beyond toxic, I can't bear reading it anymore.

My fault, I'll bow out in very easy self preservation of sanity.

My mistake, you don't need to pad this thread, it is truly, chatter, blather, and not suitable for rational thought.

Fucking bunch of idiots, all of you.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

https://www.pressherald.com/2022/01/...tional-deaths/

Portland, Maine will be glad to learn the pandemic is over - with a seven day rolling average of more than 1000 ( a thousand ) positive tests daily for the week of January 6, 2022, and 461 hospitalizations for covid for the week.

to me, it is more than ironic that the poster is calling for others to quit, while he continues to attempt to spread disinformation.
    Please, do move on, so those who are still trying to limit this disease can continue...

https://bangordailynews.com/2022/01/...-0vzoa9n507wn/

12,762 cases of covid in Maine for the first two weeks of January, and more hospitalizations from covid in Maine ( 462 ) that at any time in the last two years, but the poster has declared the pandemic over.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

to the question of whether omicron will end the pandemic, ,,, with these kinds of numbers ^^^ I cannot encourage that expectation
    ( more than 20,000 cases Daily (nationwide); almost 2000 deaths Daily (nationwide); boosters, still less than 25% )

Please, Be vaccinated - and boostered.

please use any additional precautions you believe are appropriate.

yes, it is time, as the poster said, it is time for the poster to move on, it is his declaration.

thanks... tj

ďOkay campers, rise, and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold out thereÖ it's cold out there every day.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    We're vaccinated!
    this
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    This thread is beyond toxic, I can't bear reading it anymore.

My fault, I'll bow out in very easy self preservation of sanity.

My mistake, you don't need to pad this thread, it is truly, chatter, blather, and not suitable for rational thought.

Fucking bunch of idiots, all of you.
    Just wait until we hit page 800, that's the rally page.

Everybody is getting covid right now or just got it. If enough people get covid we reach herd immunity. The vaccine might have done the same thing, but you canít vaccinate the world in a short time. But apparently we can infect the whole world pretty fast and that going to end this.
    Is this your expert opinion?

this plague is far from over
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Want to get omicron and just get it over with? Here's why that's a bad idea
    1. You could get sicker than you want to
    2. You could spread the virus to vulnerable people
    3. Your immunity will last months ó not years
    4. You could add to the crisis in the health care system
    5. If you get sick now, you may not have access to treatments that are still in short supply
    6. The chances of getting long COVID after omicron haven't been ruled out
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ms-precautions

Vaccine or not, when are unmasked idiots going to stop filling stadiums?without masks?

When you consider all the changes from covid, and the economic pressure to keep promoting these events, are we in somekind of denial?

an outdoors stadium full of fully vaxxed unmasked people during periods of low community numbers in delta or OG times was different than in the current tidal wave of super transmissible and vaccine dodging omicron numbers.

To what absolute degree itís different I canít say. But it is different.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    an outdoors stadium full of fully vaxxed unmasked people during periods of low community numbers in delta or OG times was different than in the current tidal wave of super transmissible and vaccine dodging omicron numbers.

To what absolute degree itís different I canít say. But it is different.
    I agree, a couple of months ago is one thing, but today? These people are not all vaxed either, and probably less than the National average.

I wouldnít go if you gave me 50 yard line seats at the 9er game tomorrow.

I sat in the back row of USC stadium in mid November post delta / pre omicron. Couldnít get anywhere near the stadium without proof of full vaccination. I had my booster three weeks beforehand. Wore a mask when I went to the bathroom or anywhere enclosed.

I wouldnít do that today.

I guess if you live in a city/state who is trying to strike a balance between some sensible restrictions and regular life (and one that isnít afraid to change those restrictions regularly based on the current situation) itís quite different than cities/states where itís all about the freedom and any mention of masks, or vaccines, or restrictions/lockdowns is just unpatriotic and not worth it.

Update for those still following. Novak lost his court case and was deported tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Update for those still following. Novak lost his court case and was deported tonight.
    Saw that. It makes me happy.