Page 787 of 929 FirstFirst ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... LastLast
Results 19,651 to 19,675 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    “220,000 Americans dead,” he said during the Oct. 22 debate. “You hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this. Anyone who … is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America.”

-- Joe Biden

Lets see if the Mod's remain fair...or if it depends on WHO is offended....
    Are you offended?

Anyway, back on track, maybe Omicron has peaked in some places?

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2022...stewater-covid
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

“220,000 Americans dead,” he said during the Oct. 22 debate. “You hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this. Anyone who … is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America.”

-- Joe Biden

More discussion here. Go there if you dare
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...46#post6512446
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 01-14-2022 at 03:56 PM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    806k new cases today with almost 2k deaths.
    111k just for CA.
    JFC
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6AA1D07E-BF06-486E-8377-D3FBB5BA56BC.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	401139
    . . .

-- Joe Biden

It's a lot harder to mop up a diaperload of fail than it was to shit it.

How fucking dumb are you to think you just made a clever argument for MAGA? Very fucking dumb, that's how dumb you are and how dumb you think everyone else is.

Is your mom dumb too?

take this political shit to poliass - Cono has a thread there called "Biden Beats Trump In Covid Killing" where this stuff belongs

leave this thread here please - it would be a shame for it to be moved

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I tested negative on Monday afternoon, felt fine on Tuesday afternoon, then tested positive on Wednesday morning (and again this afternoon, just for sport). These were all with rapid antigen tests, which I am glad we had sitting in the cabinet.
    I hope your recovery is smooth. Did you throat swab or just nasal swab?

I had a mildly runny nose this morning, which is typical for me during dry windy winter wx patterns like we have now. Just had a coworker (haven't seen him since early December) have similar symptoms and test positive with an at-home test today. We have 2 test kits left at home. Current plan is to test the night before (or early morning of) my next work day at the ski hill (Sunday). my household has been living in kn95 when needing to be indoors around people other than my household (I even shaved my beard to improve fit).

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    take this political shit to poliass - Cono has a thread there called "Biden Beats Trump In Covid Killing" where this stuff belongs

leave this thread here please - it would be a shame for it to be moved
    Good point and I'm in. I will respond to every single polyass non vaccine or vaccine decision thread in that thread.. Quote here it and paste this link as the response... to go there and see responses to shit people try to troll here about.. Sound good??

Respond to polyass trolling here with this link and your actual response there..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Good point and I'm in. I will respond to every single polyass non vaccine or vaccine decision thread in that threat.. Quote here it and paste this link as the response... to go there and see responses to shit people try to troll here about.. Sound good??

Respond to polyass trolling here with this link and your actual response there..
    what? in English please

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    what? in English please
    Next time someone trolls with a polyass post here I will respond with the link where that post belongs... and respond to them there, not here..

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6AA1D07E-BF06-486E-8377-D3FBB5BA56BC.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	144.6 KB 
ID:	401139
    That's one deadly cold virus.

as the mods mentioned there is always going to be some political nature to discussing a pandemic with regards to public health measures, the CDC, the individual state approaches, the courts etc. But we should be able to keep that from getting out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    That's one deadly cold virus.
    Indeed and total mortality stays exactly the same as it was before the COVID hoax began right?

By the way, don't we all have to click on a waiver saying we agree to viewing potentially offensive content in the Padded Room? Seems like if you're willing to look at threads here you should be willing to live with some politics, religion, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Next time someone trolls with a polyass post here I will respond with the link where that post belongs... and respond to them there, not here..

Not needed mom. Go back to your glass of wine.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    By the way, don't we all have to click on a waiver saying we agree to viewing potentially offensive content in the Padded Room? Seems like if you're willing to look at threads here you should be willing to live with some politics, religion, etc.
    no. The 'check-in' Click is for PolyA.

( skiJ )

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Not needed mom. Go back to your glass of wine.

-- Joe Biden

See if we remain fair? We scolded riser for posting purely political shit in this thread, and your way to check for fairness is to post more purely political shit in response? Fuck off.

What part of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    So what we ask of people -- it's not all that fucking hard -- is to avoid posting blatantly political shit (riser, that's a pretty obvious example; if you want to post shit like that, go to poliass).
    did you not understand?

To be crystal clear, posting purely political shit in here is frowned upon. Posting more purely political shit to try and stick a thumb in our eye is even more frowned upon. We don't give a fuck who or what offends you or what pieces of flair you are wearing. Read this paragraph over 3 times before posting.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

We can mod our own. Now shut the fuck up too.

Shit. It's a hoax???

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    See if we remain fair? We scolded riser for posting purely political shit in this thread, and your way to check for fairness is to post more purely political shit in response? Fuck off.

What part of this:

did you not understand?

To be crystal clear, posting purely political shit in here is frowned upon. Posting more purely political shit to try and stick a thumb in our eye is even more frowned upon. We don't give a fuck who or what offends you or what pieces of flair you are wearing. Read this paragraph over 3 times before posting.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    If that isn't enough to move this shit to pollyass, I don't know what is.
    So if instead of posting the pic, I said the following, is it still polyass?

"The government has offered a harm reduction solution, and when people don't follow that advice or actively prevent people from following that advice, and are injured or die, other people complain that the government isn't doing enough."

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So if instead of posting the pic, I said the following, is it still polyass?

"The government has offered a harm reduction solution, and when people don't follow that advice or actively prevent people from following that advice, and are injured or die, other people complain that the government isn't doing enough."
    I'm irritated that you're essentially arguing that your post wasn't political. Which is bullshit. I know you only want to post in the padded room and don't think rules should apply to you because of that, but this post is a total false equivalency. You're smart enough to understand that the meme, with a picture of Biden and the word "Biden", is very different than using the generic words "the government". I find your above statement to be ok; vaccine policy is regularly discussed in this thread. But the text equivalent for the meme was "Biden said take the vaccine or suffer the consequences, and then stupid people don't take the vaccine and suffer the consequences he warned them about but then blame him for the consequences they suffered. Stupid people." That's blatantly political. Perhaps relevant for the thread in poliass, I actually enjoyed the meme and even shared it, but this wasn't the place for it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    We can mod our own. Now shut the fuck up too.

nothing to see here, move along.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    nothing to see here, move along.
    Nope. Nada.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.