Page 656 of 929 FirstFirst ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... LastLast
Results 16,376 to 16,400 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Covid outbreak at a school in Eagle CO that killed one staffer. But it’s just the flu and Let’s Go Brandon!

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/eagle...g-fork-valley/
    The public health director is a friend of mine. I don't envy him in that job.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The public health director is a friend of mine. I don't envy him in that job.
    Definitely not.

Foggy, I think it mentioned the person was on staff?

Is there an at home test rapid test that is actually worth using vs. getting a PCR test?

Are they FSA eligible?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Covid outbreak at a school in Eagle CO that killed one staffer. But it’s just the flu and Let’s Go Brandon!

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/eagle...g-fork-valley/
    My town is/ was the hot spot of BC, we had pretty much the same scenario up here, there were 45 cases of covid at the christian school, a christian wedding a rodeo, the annual BBQ-pissup

stupidity is universal

and we got 300 movie people in town so with the covid I wonder how that will all shake out ??

Hopefully J-lo is safe !
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

You doing all good work here! Keepin this on track & to the future!

I think by now in the pandemic we can safely say covid stupidity is not universal.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Are they FSA eligible?
    Yes: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-cos...nder-fsas-hsas

Also the cost of masks, wipes, hand sanitizer, etc. is eligible. (But not the TP you're still hoarding.)

We've got several boxes of the Abbott Labs Bimax tests. However, they're not accepted by employment and events venues as a negative text within X/days/hours because there's no way to document WHEN the test was administered. It's more of a sanity check for folks on the household.. If it's positive then you should go get a professionally administered test to confirm.. or choose to lay low for 10-14 days on your own.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    tuberculosis. may be contagious -

skiJ
    Val Kilmer much?

According to google research:
    Austria has the same infection rate as of last year. But death rate is the half.

Lets see how things will be in a month fingers crossed.

The goverment stopped the testing option for all social activities. So it is vaxxed or recovered for bars and restaurants etc....
    Except for work : ) there is still the test option.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We've got several boxes of the Abbott Labs Bimax tests. However, they're not accepted by employment and events venues as a negative text within X/days/hours because there's no way to document WHEN the test was administered. It's more of a sanity check for folks on the household.. If it's positive then you should go get a professionally administered test to confirm.. or choose to lay low for 10-14 days on your own.
    Oh you cant go out and buy them at the store because people went out and bought boxfuls just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Just do a Google search. You can find them or order them. Walgreens here usually gets a few of them rationed with every truck.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bina...mobile-sh-serp

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Oh you cant go out and buy them at the store because people went out and bought boxfuls just in case.

I bought 3 boxes on Amazon.. Two tests per box but you are supposed to use both to confirm.. So 3 test kids really.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    According to google research:
    Austria has the same infection rate as of last year. But death rate is the half.

Lets see how things will be in a month fingers crossed.

The goverment stopped the testing option for all social activities. So it is vaxxed or recovered for bars and restaurants etc....
    Except for work : ) there is still the test option.
    How does one prove "recovered"? A documented positive test from the past 6 months and still walking??

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    what is chronic poli-virus infection?
    Sorry, made that up to describe a condition deeply political to the point it impairs logical thinking. In their world, logic itself is political. Some have been calling it the thought virus, but this case is notable for its many year duration.

WHO says U.S. should take a warning from Europe's COVID resurgence

In the U.K., the virus' spread in schools — where face masking and most other anti-virus mandates were dropped from the beginning of this academic year — is being blamed for rising case numbers. The rise, while not mirrored in hospitalizations or deaths, is stoking fear that another lockdown could be looming this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    quote from a contact:

life in the red states is so unfulfilling that we've cast ourselves as the resistance in a non-existent sci-fi movie
    fixed your friend's quote for him

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Sorry, made that up to describe a condition deeply political to the point it impairs logical thinking. In their world, logic itself is political. Some have been calling it the thought virus, but this case is notable for its many year duration.
    That's a great made up word.. I thought you might be talking about post-polio syndrome, which is kind of like delayed long haul polio.

The new surge in several euro nations: is there more refined data? Like vax vs unvaxed; age breakdown; disease severity; etc.?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TGR Forums mobile app

"Own The Libs Roulette" update... Yeah, still happening, except more so than before:

Name:  nytcovid.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  94.6 KB

So I need the experts to weigh in here…..Front page of the paper today says NM is now #5 per capita in the country for COVID infections. Case numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths are all going nowhere but up. This in spite of the fact that we rank twelfth in the country for vaccinations, and are one of six states remaining with an indoor mask mandate…The head of the DOH was quoted as saying he has no idea what is driving this…..I’m about ready to put my family back on lockdown, FFS. What says the collective?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    So I need the experts to weigh in here…..Front page of the paper today says NM is now #5 per capita in the country for COVID infections. Case numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths are all going nowhere but up. This in spite of the fact that we rank twelfth in the country for vaccinations, and are one of six states remaining with an indoor mask mandate…The head of the DOH was quoted as saying he has no idea what is driving this…..I’m about ready to put my family back on lockdown, FFS. What says the collective?
    Pandemic of the unvaccinated? See if you can find any data with that information provided...

For the record - you seem to be well behind Colorado.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covid-cases-NM_CO.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	392114

I’d consult with Rogan and do your own research before you go making any important decisions of this magnitude.

Pfizer and BioNTech are expected to ask federal regulators to clear their boosters for all adults.

The Food and Drug Administration is considered likely to grant the request, perhaps before Thanksgiving.

Sounds like everyone is going to be able to get a booster regardless of their situation. No more using the, I smoked weed 20 years ago as a way to qualify.