Page 655 of 929 FirstFirst ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,375 of 23206
    Doc Holliday. But that's all I got.

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Aaron Rogers will miss 10 days. If you wins some games it’s all forgotten. Michael Vick plus a bunch of wife beaters got to play again.

Val Kilmer in 'Wyatt Earp' ( correction. 'Tombstone'. Thank you, Mr. president )

skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    Val Kilmer in 'Tombstone'

skiJ
    FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    The lotsa people wear masks in Utah comment makes me scratch my head. Around the Sandy area, I only see a handful of masked people.
    Huh, about 8 miles north of you it's different. I guess i"m in a tiny Bubble. I went to HD, Walmart, and Harmons today - HD might have been 75% with masks, Walmart and Harmons had more than that. Walmart!!!

Val Kilmer in 'Wyatt Earp' ( correction. 'Tombstone'. Thank you, Mr. president )

skiJ
    Wait ... is throat cancer respiratory and CONTAGIOUS?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Wait ... is throat cancer respiratory and CONTAGIOUS?!?!?!?!?
    YES!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

tuberculosis. may be contagious -

skiJ

A timely and enlightening read that foreshadows the current cultural reaction.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edward_Jenner_vaccinating_patients_against_smallpox_Wellcome_V0011069.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	391865

]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	142271521-virus-character-human-body-head-virus-leads-a-meeting-at-the-table-coronavirus-flu-ger.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	391866

Gee, a Flat-Earther-Covid Denier…go figger.
    Didn’t believe to the bitter end…and not even a yank.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...cid=entnewsntp
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Gee, a Flat-Earther-Covid Denier…go figger.
    Didn’t believe to the bitter end…and not even a yank.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...cid=entnewsntp
    "after returning from an out-of-country flat earth conference called Flatoberfest 2020 — a one-day gathering of self-described “alternative cosmology enthusiasts.”"

^I have questions.

It does sound so American but think of buddy as the Canadian version of Bikram
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Posted to a community FB page:
    The International Criminal Court should charge that lady with crimes against humanity for wanton torture of logic

Is there a Facebook group for 'Alternative Cosmotology'?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Is there a Facebook group for 'Alternative Cosmotology'?
    Sounds like a profitable moniker that, I just registered it. Cures your asthma too.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    The International Criminal Court should charge that lady with crimes against humanity for wanton torture of logic
    It was a dude.

Who most surely has never been raped.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/06/us-f...companies.html

vaccine mandate 'frozen' by Federal court of appeals

tj

Kiddo got her first shot today - she has been waiting a long time. She was very happy.

A mom walking behind us to the waiting area started crying. I felt it too. Been a long wait.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/06/us-f...companies.html

vaccine mandate 'frozen' by Federal court of appeals

tj
    Perfect example of how courts have been politicized. Judges don’t even have time for any deliberation, just ruled what they knew would be convenient for who appointed them. Maybe the originalists on the Supreme Court will side with George Washington, who mandated vaccines. But that was before the constitution. Just wish the vaccine was even better for those who choose to take it so we could rid ourselves of these morons. I’d guarantee that every lawyer and judge who’s arguing/deciding against mandates is vaccinated themselves. But more freedumbs to the morons who vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Perfect example of how courts have been politicized. Judges don’t even have time for any deliberation, just ruled what they knew would be convenient for who appointed them. Maybe the originalists on the Supreme Court will side with George Washington, who mandated vaccines. But that was before the constitution. Just wish the vaccine was even better for those who choose to take it so we could rid ourselves of these morons. I’d guarantee that every lawyer and judge who’s arguing/deciding against mandates is vaccinated themselves. But more freedumbs to the morons who vote for them.
    Altar your cosmetology, and your vaccine can be better (quote from a contact):
    no thanks. the red states are getting something entirely different in their jabs than the progressive blue shitholes, and why? Because the red states are the resistance. You are the willful sheep who do not understand history or whats happening around urself.
    Sorry if that sounds political. Contact has chronic poli-virus infection. Maybe I shouldn't post, but it does illustrate where some people are at re: vax.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151719/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23444589/

Please...
    ... I believe we need to be careful about the claims we make in promoting vaccination ;
    while there were crude ( by 20th century standards ) ...
    while there were crude efforts to vaccinate for smallpox in the 1700s, vaccination really does not appear to have become 'a thing' until the late 1800s and the 20th century.
    respectfully, I didn't find anything in a brief review of the history of vaccines that said it was policy in the 1700s.

Vaccine technology continues to evolve -
    perhaps in another year we will have second generation vaccines that provide longer immunity, or that reduce the possibility of transmission further...

' got my booster yesterday, and I will again in April If this is still where we are.

Congratulations and Thank you to those of you who have been able to get your children vaccinated, and
    I encourage any other geezers who are exposed to the public to request a booster six months after your second dose.
    not all "Breakthough" infections are mild...

Good luck. tj

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Altar your cosmetology, and your vaccine can be better (quote from a contact):

Sorry if that sounds political. Contact has chronic poli-virus infection. Maybe I shouldn't post, but it does illustrate where some people are at re: vax.
    what is chronic poli-virus infection?

Covid outbreak at a school in Eagle CO that killed one staffer. But it’s just the flu and Let’s Go Brandon!

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/eagle...g-fork-valley/

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Covid outbreak at a school in Eagle CO that killed one staffer. But it’s just the flu and Let’s Go Brandon!

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/eagle...g-fork-valley/
    The vibe or that article is that its a bunch of non-believers raw doggin' each other over a bible but do we really know that? Said a different way, one of the C19 deaths around here was the live in boyfriend of an elementary teacher who was the presumed vector. That story was not reported.