Page 646 of 929 FirstFirst ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,150 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Danica ruined him or he ruined Danica? Either way I had to google her thoughts and they were a muddled mish mash...just like I'd assumed. No I didn't listen, I just read the text. Maybe she puts it together in the audio. Doubt it. I've given up on her.

Twitter rumor he may be vaccinated with a non cdc approved vaccine like AstraZeneca. Doubt it. But I am a packers and a Rogers fan so maybe hope rings eternal that he isn't a covidiot.

https://naptownbuzz.com/2021/10/dani...vOmLS_7W_6dCoM
    why the hell would he use a non cdc approved vaccine and what proof does he have?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    His fiancé eats clay, makes homemade toothpaste and is scared of microwaves.

Not surprised he’s and idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    she's purdy tho
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    aw man.... and I really liked him at least the persona I saw of him not to mention his ability as a QB and now .... now I know he's an antivaxxer which can't be unknown.
    I have him on one of my Fantasy Football teams how do you think I feel!

My anti-vaxxer friend is anti-microwave too! She also won't touch store reciepts because the ink causes cancer.
    Come on. You cant tell me that! Now i have a problem touching those reciepts.

Damm it.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    Come on. You cant tell me that! Now i have a problem touching those reciepts.

Damm it.
    Do Grocery Store Receipts Contain Chemicals Linked to Cancer, Infertility?

The reciept thing is a good idea
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

His fiancé eats clay, makes homemade toothpaste and is scared of microwaves.
    Rogers grew up mostly in Northern California (Chico and Ukiah). Similar to anti-vax former WSU coach Rolovich, who grew up in Marin County, CA. Demographics are changing but historically, Northern CA was a hot spot of anti-vax beliefs. New age hippie types.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    why the hell would he use a non cdc approved vaccine and what proof does he have?

she's purdy tho
    Based on the NFL article even the players union agreed he didn't have a qualified vaccine. Nor did he prove he had adequate antibodies, which is an option for players.

So I think the AZ rumor is nonsense. He is an idiot.

https://www.nfl.com/news/packers-qb-...SijWMZwXFKnQ2w

Huh. I always refuse receipts unless it’s something I may return later. “Thanks for your purchase sir, here is your piece of trash to take with you”. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Rogers grew up mostly in Northern California (Chico and Ukiah). Similar to anti-vax former WSU coach Rolovich, who grew up in Marin County, CA. Demographics are changing but historically, Northern CA was a hot spot of anti-vax beliefs. New age hippie types.
    Don't forget his stint in the Portland area (Whitford Middle School)...also a bastion of antivaxxing morons.

Oh, and she most definitely doesn't like her tap water with fluoride...that seems to go hand in hand with the antivax crowd.

My anti-vaxxer friend is anti-microwave too! She also won't touch store reciepts because the ink causes cancer.
    Huh. I always refuse receipts unless it’s something I may return later. “Thanks for your purchase sir, here is your piece of trash to take with you”. No thanks.
    Yes but now you know how dangerous it is. Just let it seep in a bit.
    If they ask you next you wave your hand frantically and have this grim look!
    : D

And next ....... the crazy eyes
    Watch out..... the earth will become flat and flights to japan will be only possible with the pac man effect.
    You know when he disapears on one side of the screen and pops out on the otherside
    : )

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    Yes but now you know how dangerous it is. Just let it seep in a bit.
    If they ask you next you wave your hand frantically and have this grim look!
    : D

And next ....... the crazy eyes
    Watch out..... the earth will become flat and flights to japan will be only possible with the pac man effect.
    You know when he disapears on one side of the screen and pops out on the otherside
    : )
    It’s essentially assault when someone hands you a receipt. React with force.

Vaccination appointment for the youngest all set for Friday! Excited to get her the protection the rest of my family has, and help knock down cases by reducing the chance of spread.

Was pretty worried about in person school this year, but masking and low community numbers have kept any exposures and breakouts low.

Wife got boosted with 3rd Moderna and it was worse side effects than second. 48 hours of fever and body aches. 4 days post and she feels great. Get boosted if you are eligible!

My kid is booked for Nov 14th.

Pumped

Great news maggots. Get them groms covered for COVID...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

It's the BPA in the thermal paper. And when you have wet hands, especially with alcohol sanitizer, the BPA absorbs easily

Pro tip, don't eat receipts

Both basinbeater progeny have their first dose. Get yer shots!

Fkna! First place prize earned. Well done BB.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Thought I was doing well with Friday. Nice work getting in there.

If the US can get 70% (should really be 95%) of kids vaccinated, National numbers should drop and everyone will be safer.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    It's the BPA in the thermal paper. And when you have wet hands, especially with alcohol sanitizer, the BPA absorbs easily

Pro tip, don't eat receipts
    Or wipe your ass with them. (I loved that old commercial. One of those ads you remember even though you can't remember what it was for.)

Aaron Rodgers now testing positive.

old news, dude - see post# 16163. and

try NFL 2021/2022 thread ( Padded Room ) skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Nice!

Anyone have advice on where to get kids signed up for vaccinations in Oregon?

I looked hard upthread for answers to this question, and couldn't find any. But if this has been previously answered, sorry. Even when this thread isn't being trolled into oblivion, it's a lot to keep up with (in a good way).

My primary vax series was Moderna. Would there be any plausible benefit (stronger T-cell response and broader antibody pool from a heterologous regime, etc.) other than possibly lessened side effects, for me getting Pfizer as a booster as opposed to Moderna? Or is antibody titer really king, in which case the best booster would be to lie and say this is my first shot so I could get the full 100ug Moderna shot.

I have a couple friends who work in vaccine research and they have suggested to me that I get boosted with a different mRNA vax than I had for my primary series, but I wanted to see what the TGR Intelligentsia thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

My recollection is that mRNA with J and J chaser is not as good as mRNA booster. I don't believe it matters which. I assume that Moderna's testing showed that the half dose booster was good enough (and it's still bigger than the Pfizer. That will have to do for an answer until the intelligentsia shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by CS2-6 View Post
    Or is antibody titer really king, in which case the best booster would be to lie and say this is my first shot so I could get the full 100ug Moderna shot.
    The thing to remember with drugs is that more isn't necessarily better, m'kay.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

KP in NorCal now has appointments live. Got our scheduled for everything in one place now.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp