Page 521 of 929 FirstFirst ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,025 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    If any body wants to look at this
    https://www.eastonspectator.com/2021...-md-mph-frcpc/
    its long but it does seem contain some valid points though at some parts it really doesn't seem written by a MD ? To technical for me by far
    Can’t the good doctor comply with the mandate thru a J&J jab rather than an mRNA vax?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Can’t the good doctor comply with the mandate thru a J&J jab rather than an mRNA vax?
    yes I pointed that out on FB , AZ or J&J or push for approval of sinovax which I think is pretty conventional, how about sputnik?

I think some others should be approved with no liability so there is no excuse about the evil mRNA vaxs.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Does anyone else find themselves asking what is reality anymore?
    I suggest taking an e-break for a bit, it’s cleansing, reality will become clear again.

Option B: Speed things up with psychedelics.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I knew it wouldn't go well when I mentioned to my anti-vaxxer friend that I believed my 90yo mother survived Covid with little more than flu like symptoms because she was vaxxed. Sure enough she claims to have lost 4 family members (one just the other day!) to "the shot" because this vax is not like any other.

There is nothing to say to her so I won't try. She even sent me a graph showing 16K deaths from the vax so far this year.
    One can only admire your persistence in engaging these people.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    The second judge addressed this issue too, writing the plaintiff could have switched hospitals without involving the court:

However, Dr. Wagshul prescribed the medication without having seen Jeff Smith and does not have privileges at West Chester Hospital.

What is more, based upon the testimony, Jeff Smith is capable of being safely and medically appropriately moved to a hospital where Dr. Wagshul has privileges. If continued use of ivermectin under Dr. Wagshul's treatment regimen is desired, Plaintiff has this as an available option without the need of intervention by a court.
    Yeah, I saw that. Around here prescribing for a critically ill patient without seeing them would get you an appointment with the medical board, unless it was a telemedicine consultation with a rural physician with no access to the specialty.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Wow, we agree

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Shit happens man. I've said it before. Ted Unabomber was probably right in his ideas, bad messaging.

In reality, the industrial revolution was the downfall of man.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    We don't agree on a lot, but I'm beginning to think the internet is the end of man.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    Just the lit match on the gasoline.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Bullshit. NPR either has their own lawyers on staff to help them accurately report legal decisions, or they can reach out to attorneys to help them (who will assist for free if the media agrees to name drop the attorney in the article). This is law school 101/high school civics class stuff here. They know exactly what they are doing when they use the word "reverse." They want to paint a picture of a rouge, radical, idiot, lower court judge making an unpopular opinion and then get "reversed" by the intelligent higher appellate judge. The truth is boring and NPR's version helps them get clicks.
    NPR also repeatedly stated that Ivermectin is inexpensive. It’s not. It’s VERY expensive. Unless of course, it’s bought at the feed store and not the pharmacy for humans. Then it’s cheap, but I doubt the fda would look kindly on MDs supplying patients w feedstore meds. Pretty sloppy reporting by NPR throughout the story

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    One can only admire your persistence in engaging these people.

Yeah I'm pretty down about her saying that because I know she believes it and is spreading around the internet. I feel sorry for her and wish she wasn't into conspiracy theories.

I was talking to her because we have a mutual friend who is in the hospital with Covid and she's been getting reports from the nursing staff on her condition.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

And if your mutual friend does poorly they will blame it on the doctors not giving treatments (invermectin etc) that have no good evidence they do anything. It won’t be covid’s fault. It won’t be the lack of vaccine.

But then regular posters in here say we need to respect that opinion and give it equal weight otherwise we are just sheeple (aka the borg)

I hope your friend pulls through.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    But then regular posters in here say we need to respect that opinion and give it equal weight otherwise we are just sheeple (aka the borg)
    Please don't be that stupid.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    So mean. Much disrespect. Tsk.

[/s]

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    yes I pointed that out on FB , AZ or J&J or push for approval of sinovax which I think is pretty conventional, how about sputnik?

I think some others should be approved with no liability so there is no excuse about the evil mRNA vaxs.
    That guy has quite the BS compilation. IANAE (someone can surely explain this better) but here's one piece I recently saw addressed (the rest seem to be covered regularly):

He describes a common confusion between driving mutations and favoring one (existing) variant over another. He describes how having any pre-existing immunity might favor a new variant (for which immunity is presumed to be lower--no evidence offered, and magnitude of this, if any, might be really important). But he ignores that the mechanism for creating a new variant is replication. In other words, for the described favortism to matter the mutation must have already occurred.

If the risk is new variants the way to reduce it is to reduce replication. There isn't even a theoretical basis offered for how a vaccinated person would be more likely to produce a mutation. On the contrary, producing less total viruses during an infection (or fighting one off before it even gets going) means less chances for mutations.

To put it differently, there is no reason that stopping the spread of one variant to Bob (whether Bob is vaccinated or wears a mask) will increase the spread of some different variant to Brittney.

Are you saying I’m being stupid? Maybe I wasn’t clear in what I typed

Not speaking for Buster, but I took your comment as equating Skidog with these people who are actively spreading known lies online. Like KQ's acquaintance. A relative of my wife's has been doing the same, telling people that her dead SIL was vaccinated when she knows that's not true. Skidog may be annoying, but there's a special place in hell for these assholes.

Yes there are smart people actively spreading lies for profit/politics/for attention. Like say Fox News who have a corporate vaccine mandate and over 90% of staff are vaxxed but they call mandates communism because it gets viewers/clicks. Yes there is a special place in hell for them.

That is indeed different than the guy I went to high school with who thinks vaccines insert an operating system into your body so that the Libs can do their great reset. He thinks invermectin is the way out of the pandemic. He thinks PCR testing is bullshit and is being used to fake a pandemic for political reasons. Are those lies? He has zero evidence. He has been lied to. But he has ample opportunity to examine his beliefs and the evidence for them.

To be clear I don’t think Skidog shares any of the beliefs my school friend does.

But I take issue with the idea that I need to seriously consider, 17 months into this, that covid may all be a hoax perpetrated by the left. And I take issue with being called sheeple for not keeping an open mind to the idea or respecting everyone’s ideas and opinions.

That whole “we are all allowed to have our opinions respected” is the softest load of snowflake bullshit to come out of the last decade. It’s killing us.

That whole “we are all allowed to have our opinions respected” is the softest load of snowflake bullshit to come out of the last decade. It’s killing us.
    Yes, we should differentiate between opinions. So also between the people spouting different ones. Obviously even moreso those claiming lies as fact, without even the cover of "opinion." Your reference seems to need a pretty broad definition of "regular posters." But what do I know, maybe they're just waiting in the wings.

Like KQs neighbor saying 16,000 deaths from covid vaccines. If Fox says that it’s a lie. If her neighbor writes that on Facebook is that a lie? Just an opinion?

There are multiple regular posters here who share the behavior I take issue with

I did not intend to label *all* regular posters as such.

No, I wasn't saying you're being stupid.
    It's more like you're hypothesizing stupid.

My tone and drift are the fail, huh? I guess it's all part of the great arc.

Hopefully this won't get as lost as the jono's position on vax mandates, but I do think that as exasperating as it is, we should be respectfully refuting the bullshit.
    As if that makes any sense to anyone.

Like: "No".
    As opposed to: "No, asshole".

But it's exhausting, so yeah, whatever.

I save the professional refutations for my day job. Not for the padded room.

Who said anything about your tone and drift?

If the first tweeze didn't come across, then my tone and drift fail.

I really do think that the PR and all discourse across these weirdo gulfs far wider than space or time are in desperate need of all the patience we can muster, despite how exhausting, frustrating and maddening the disinformation is.

Otherwise all the dark money that seeks to create the rifts between us, buy Supreme Court seats and steer us towards authoritarianism win.

Up to you.

At some point, granted, it's a write off.

Did you fuckers contribute here yet? https://www.gofundme.com/f/stoke-dreams

Word. Will reflect.

Like: "No".
    As opposed to: "No, asshole".

But it's exhausting, so yeah, whatever.
    But..but... I thought the one thing I've learned from tgr that I can teach my students is that you properly answer a question with yes, asshole or no asshole.
    And a proper introductory Phrase for any reply is "Hey Asshole."

Was I wrong?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    But..but... I thought the one thing I've learned from tgr that I can teach my students is that you properly answer a question with yes, asshole or no asshole.

Was I wrong?
    Context, my man, context.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post

Was I wrong?
    “Listen, fuckface…”

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Yes, we should differentiate between opinions. So also between the people spouting different ones. Obviously even moreso those claiming lies as fact, without even the cover of "opinion." Your reference seems to need a pretty broad definition of "regular posters." But what do I know, maybe they're just waiting in the wings.
    de·lu·sion·al
    /dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective
    characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

https://twitter.com/CrazyMotherJess/...90506891169798