Page 690 of 929 FirstFirst ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... LastLast
Results 17,226 to 17,250 of 23206
    Name:  634886500b04f69e2953c5fdd6cadec3.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  132.1 KB

P3 in the arm and done.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Have to like the German Health Minister " everyone by the end of winter will be either vaccinated, recovered or DEAD" maybe a bit of an exaggeration but to the point.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAQnPlStfrQ
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

LA Times says >90% of federal workers got their first shot, and >95% complied with the mandate (an exemption application counts).

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    LA Times says >90% of federal workers got their first shot, and >95% complied with the mandate (an exemption application counts).
    Oklahoma National Guard and probably several other red states to follow have refused to enforce the mandate. I guess they're not included in that 90-95% figure?? They are "uniformed DOD employees of the federal government".
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Oklahoma National Guard and probably several other red states to follow have refused to enforce the mandate. I guess they're not included in that 90-95% figure?? They are "uniformed DOD employees of the federal government".
    Just because the Governor of OK is pulling that schtick doesn't mean the national guard folks followed the governor's directions over the president's.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Just because the Governor of OK is pulling that schtick doesn't mean the national guard folks followed the governor's directions over the president's.
    Except it's the Guard Commander, not just the governor...

Army Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino, the Oklahoma National Guard’s newly installed adjutant general, recently issued a memo at the behest of Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt that exempts Oklahoma National troops from the Defense Department’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Stitt has framed the issue around “personal freedoms,” arguing in a Nov. 1 letter to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin that the vaccine requirement forces Oklahoma National Guardsmen “to potentially sacrifice their personal beliefs in order to not lose their jobs.”
    https://taskandpurpose.com/pentagon-...covid-vaccine/
    My kids at college there right now. I was born there and went to college there.. But, other than the college town it's as red Trump dick sucking red gets there right now. It's not just the governor. IIRC Oklahoma was over 80% Trump in the last election.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

regarding vaccination, guys, it was written a couple of weeks ago, if they are Federally-activated the mandate applies
    ( within the boundary of OK they may be able to disclaim the mandate, But if the prez. calls, stepOne will be vaccination or separation. )

respectfully. tj

And please
    dial down the polyass or take it to polyass. SJG.

Thank you. tj

ok hive....
    this is not going to affect my decision to go for p3 in the near future...
    depending on convenience etc

i got my antibody test results from today in the morning back.
    i had no antibody before the vaccination... got tested out of curiosity

first shot mild reaction for 24h was laying in bed for 3h ( cannot remember)
    second shot knock me down for 24h but not tooo bad like a one day flu/cold ( it sucked)

todays test result came back after 1h.

Name:  results.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  15.7 KB

edit: i don't like to share medical results on the internet, but i am interested to hear your opinion.... cause i have no clue what that means, and you guys have an idea, i guess
    the maker of the test was ABBOTT

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8182216/

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2022483

the New England Journal of Medicine abstract gives you some numbers to compare to -

otherwise, the only thing I have to offer is a reminder that antibodies are NOT the only component of covid immunity ( B-cells and T-cells )

good luck -
    I would not be traveling across a National boundary to enter a country in any 'lockdown'

( I know someone last year who was 'out of country' who had to wait ninety days to return home. ! )

good luck. skiJ

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Except it's the Guard Commander, not just the governor...

My kids at college there right now. I was born there and went to college there.. But, other than the college town it's as red Trump dick sucking red gets there right now. It's not just the governor. IIRC Oklahoma was over 80% Trump in the last election.
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. I think what Stitt and Brig. Gen are doing is allowing 10% of the Oklahoma National guardsmen to refuse to get vaccinated for "personal beliefs". The remaining 90% of the OK national guard are getting vaccinated or are already vaccinated. In other words Stitt's unable to keep national guardsmen from getting vaccinated. It's completely ridiculous and I do understand that OK is very red.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I think what Stitt and Brig. Gen are doing is allowing 10% of the Oklahoma National guardsmen to refuse to get vaccinated for "personal beliefs".
    All the true children of Sun Tzu stood in their perfect, motionless ranks. And smiled.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    damn rollin up on 18k of posts and a couple mil views
    tween this one and the og rat flu one
    who gits to wear the king coviod poster crown?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1637768216.550459.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	393820

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I think what Stitt and Brig. Gen are doing is allowing 10% of the Oklahoma National guardsmen to refuse to get vaccinated for "personal beliefs". The remaining 90% of the OK national guard are getting vaccinated or are already vaccinated. In other words Stitt's unable to keep national guardsmen from getting vaccinated. It's completely ridiculous and I do understand that OK is very red.
    This whole "military members refusing to get vaccine" is bizarro to me. If you're in the military, don't they just TELL you to do this shit?

"Get in that line there, go through that door when called, and get your fucking shots."

Shouldn't it be that easy?

Welcome to VT. Republican Gov that doesn't like tRump. Has done a pretty good job in the pandemic. However, won't impose masking and other restrictions as case numbers climb. Goes the opposite of some other states and allows legislation that allows local municipalities to have mask mandates. https://www.wcax.com/2021/11/23/covi...iving-holiday/

I am sick of this piecemeal approach. It allows for pockets with higher infection rates that will infect areas with lower rates. If Burlington masks but UVM Med center has to take a patient from an unmasked town, it defeats the masking. Just grow some balls and lock things down. Stop playing politics. This passes the buck so he can still get some of the rabid right wing maga votes.

I noticed BC is bucking the recent trend in both the U.S. and Europe for rising Covid cases:
    https://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/co...gust-9-4790231
    "New COVID-19 infections fall to lowest point since August 9"

Notable:
    The government estimates that 90.9% of eligible British Columbians, older than 12 years, have had at least one shot, while 87.4% of B.C. residents are considered fully vaccinated with two jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    It's the calling card to people who don't trust mainstream media but also complain that mainstream media isn't slanted their direction
    https://thehill.com/opinion/internat...ries-heres-why

Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    just polyass bullshit from a grifting hack, reposted by a dickless troll. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I noticed BC is bucking the recent trend in both the U.S. and Europe for rising Covid cases:
    https://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/co...gust-9-4790231
    "New COVID-19 infections fall to lowest point since August 9"

Notable:
    Was not aware as all the news coverage for the last week has been flood and road washout related. Covid what covid we're dealing with the other horseman right now.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    just polyass bullshit from a grifting hack, reposted by a dickless troll. Fuck off.
    Personal attacks aside, the USA finished dead last when it comes to trust in its media outlets. If you think the lack of trust doesn't have ripple effects, you are naive.

Does The Hill not fit into one of your approved echo chambers?

Sounds like this one really hit a nerve...Everything OK at home in your moms basement?

Personal attacks aside, the USA finished dead last when it comes to trust in its media outlets. If you think the lack of trust doesn't have ripple effects, you are naive.
    That must of been a pretty narrow sampling Comrade, but ya, for Democratic Countries, the USA continues to back slide toward Fascism thanks to the 40% of the public in this country with insane beliefs like their deposed Fuhrer.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

2021 winner of the prestigious Pot Meet Kettle Award

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I am sick of this piecemeal approach. It allows for pockets with higher infection rates that will infect areas with lower rates.
    Can has been kicked at all levels since the beginning. Fed to state, state to county, county to city, city to business where some outclassed schlep is put in the unreasonable position of making public health decisions.