Page 195 of 929 FirstFirst ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Speaking of, I went to the dentist the other day and 3 different people in the office asked if I had gotten my vaccine. I'm guessing there is a push in the medical community for doctors to gently push their patients to get vaccinated since they likely already have an established trust with said doctor.
    Every news outlet i consume has run stories in the last few weeks about who people listen too in regards to the vaccine, and it seems like the ONLY person that holdouts trust is their doctors. I think that message is getting out there and medical professionals are stepping up and getting the word out to their patients.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    My wife hates my sense of humor.
    just like getting the vax and having a response ^^that means you are doing it right
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2307.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	373508

That's good

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    FKNA, you have 30 hour hangovers?!!
    About 3 times a year, yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatever you get

Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post

The mask order has been lifted here. At what point can I go into the grocery store without a mask and not be an asshole?
    Why some vaccinated people won't go maskless -- even outdoors

Texas resident Robert Soto can't wait to visit his favorite karaoke spots in Austin. He says he'll be wearing his mask when he belts out "Amber" by 311 or "The Promise" by When in Rome -- his go-to songs every time he grabs the mic at a bar.

Soto plans to resume some social activities after he gets his second vaccine shot this month, joining the more than 100 million Americans who are fully vaccinated. But his life will be nothing like his carefree pre-pandemic days.

"I will probably still wear my mask and avoid shaking hands for a long while," he says.

For Soto and many other pandemic-weary Americans, this is a tricky time. The vaccinated are emerging from 14 months of social isolation into a world where key questions remain about where and when to wear a mask.

Is that unmasked person near me vaccinated? If I don't wear a mask, am I setting a bad example or making others uneasy?

This confusion is sparking political debates similar to ones seen in the early days of the pandemic. And while places are reopening and things feel safer, lingering anxieties remain.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

https://kutv.com/news/coronavirus/ut...-health-orders

The state of Utah has met all criteria to lift mask restrictions in the entire state, minus K-12 school kids.
    Oh boy here we go.

Are we taking bets on what NY is going to look like come September because I'm thinking it might not be pretty but I'd love to be wrong.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    some reports of women having problems affecting their lady parts. too soon to say if some will be long term affected, but to have colleges require its students, half who will be women who have yet to have children; who are rarely affected by covid 19 is a bad idea.

now knowing issues some people have and knowing long term affects are not known in most cases and how little of the population under 65 years old is affected, i wish i hadn't taken it. all sorts have medicines can have awful side affects for some and when the fatality factor for under 65 is so low for covid; under 65 should be optional.
    Your name relates to the Houston Cougars, right? Because I would sure hate to think your lack of critical thinking relates to the WSU Cougars. The idea is to try and crush the virus so that it doesn't have any hosts it can attach on to, including young people who may be non-symptomatic. The idea is to do it as quickly as possible in an effort to mitigate many more mutations that ultimately overcome the effectiveness of the vaccine. We're in a race with the mutants and non-sensical drivel like you just stated is direct opposition to the mission of the eradication program. Just quit talking.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Your name relates to the Houston Cougars, right?
    Yes. In Texas we called it "Cougar High School" although as you can see, perhaps even a high school level of understanding of science is not necessarily a given.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Some say there are reports of covid causing your dick to fall off.
    Reading those reports probably the nearest scoug has ever got to lady parts.

What a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I just hope Canada catches up to the USA in % vaxxed soon and then passes them so we can go back to looking down on those yankee bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    I'd say the unsubstantiated "lady parts" claim and Bill Gates' fairly straight forward opinion on vax IP not satisfying the unemployed janitor here...means we've hit a recent dumb-dumb low in the thread. Inches away from bleach injection, UV light and "just the flu" narratives.
    Yep. Someone’s hucked to flat off the left hand side of the bell curve.

Feds are redirecting unordered vaccine from states with low demand to states with high demand.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ibution-biden/
    I can't think of a better way to get people in the vaccine denying states to demand vaccine than to send all the shots to the blue states. Brilliant strategy IMO--and of course the White House denies that's the plan, which makes it even more effective.

"Hucked to flat off the left side of the bell curve." Love it.

We are well overdue for a “let’s just do Sweden” post

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We are well overdue for a “let’s just do Sweden” post
    Or a how well India is doing because they're not fat Americans comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I just hope Canada catches up to the USA in % vaxxed soon and then passes them so we can go back to looking down on those yankee bastards.
    Ha ha, no chance...you guys are like a third world country up there.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Or a how well India is doing because they're not fat Americans comment.
    Maybe we can circle back to the superiority of the Japanese diet.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Are we taking bets on what NY is going to look like come September because I'm thinking it might not be pretty but I'd love to be wrong.
    I dunno. New York state’s vaccination numbers are pretty good. NYC area too

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Maybe we can circle back to the superiority of the Japanese diet.
    Say, how are the Japanese doing? Old country. Very old.

Just got word today that our school district in coordination with our local hospital will vaccinate students (12 and older) on May 21st and then again June 11th. (Pfizer).....The vaccinations will be available for any family/student that wants it........it will take place during the school day at our MS gymnasium.

Hope all the families take advantage of this opportunity.....

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Shhhhhhhhh
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    "Less than 2 percent of the population has received their first dose." Fuuuck say goodbye to the Olympics...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...d-covid-crisis

Tacoma Rainiers (Triple A Seattle Mariners) are using designated vaccinated sections to increase capacity. Mariners are in the works to do the same thing. They also have a walk-up vaccination station where you get free snacks or cold drinks to fans who receive their Johnson & Johnson shot.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...ease-capacity/