Page 407 of 929 FirstFirst ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    So wait self awareness means shut up and back down? Hmmmm naaaa.
    yeah, no
    be aware that you are fitting in the same venn diagram...that would be why you get the comment whether you affiliate that way or not
    I'm countering the criticism..
    you're actually not doing that
    Dont agree with the "Borg" be damned to nonsense posts calling me a "trumptard"
    maybe actually provide a defense instead of a dismissal that only helps your ego

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Some kind of government administered vaccine card is never going to happen. As Skidog correctly points out, lots of low income people lack the $25 (or whatever) to get a state ID. Passports cost $100. And state IDs are rampant with fraud. I just don't see our federal government capable of making anything more legitimate than the crappy paper CDC card you have in your pocket right now. At some point, we have to trust people who say they are vaccinated, or not vaccinated for a legitimate legal reason. And prosecute people who lie for felony forgery.
    Like I said, you already have a legal vaccination card if you’re vaccinated. Your status is already on record and the paper ID card is your proof, just like your flimsy paper SS card. You have to provide your SS card for the privilege of doing things like working, banking, credit etc. Lying about it is already a crime and so is having a fraudulent vax card and lying about your vaccination status. What’s the big deal? We lost more “freedom” having a stupid smartphone in our pocket than we ever will with a vax card.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Fun fact - Edward Jenner first tested his smallpox vaccine by gathering some cowpox pus, then grabbed his gardener’s son, scratched his arm, rubbed in the pus, and exposed the kid to someone with smallpox.

The kid did not get smallpox.

So much for informed consent…

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    We lost more “freedom” having a stupid smartphone in our pocket than we ever will with a vax card.
    exactly

You have to provide your SS card for the privilege of doing things like working, banking, credit etc.
    You do? I don't think I've had to produce my physical SS card in the last 20 years.

Lots of people don't own homes and that number increases like daily.

Know anyone who's never been in a plane?

I mean hell I know this place is geared towards an upper middle class sport, but do you know how many people are living at poverty level? Lots of those same people dont have traditional ID. Fact.

Also would love everyone here to state their political affiliation....bet most of ya ain't got the balls to admit.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    The vaccine and card are free, you can get them everywhere.

I’m an independent, I’ve voted republican and democrat.

^Same

This isn’t a political issue anyway. It’s an intellectual issue and really bringing to light how fucking thick some people in this country can be.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    And you probably wouldn't for the Vax cards either. If everyone is required to show their vax card to fly (already required to show ID), enroll in school (already need to show proof of vaccines), enter the country (already required to show ID), and get a driver's license (already required to show ID), that'd effectively mean everyone who was functioning in society would have shown proof that they were vaccinated. So there'd be no need to check a vax card at the store.
    Fuck no I wouldn't show a vax card. If you want to tie it to my VoterID feel free, if you want to segregate based upon some perceived CDC injection of the Holy Spirit I'll tell you to fuck off just like I'll tell a muslim to fuck off when asking women to wear burkas.

BTW...the this wave is caused by the unclean narrative is over.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

iTsThEsCiEnCe

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    yeah, no
    be aware that you are fitting in the same venn diagram...that would be why you get the comment whether you affiliate that way or not

you're actually not doing that

maybe actually provide a defense instead of a dismissal that only helps your ego
    I've provided a few. You all choose to ignore.
    I'll repeat one..the low income communities that will be likely further impoverished with a mandate like this. They DO exist. The ACLU is actively questioning the Real ID standards and how they effect these same communities. I'm sure making them show vaccine IDs at the store will make it all the better for them. Soon america will be a good sized group of "haves", and a very large group of "have nots".

Do you like like that reason? It's a valid and real one. And not about "taking my rights".

I don't like masks or needles either but Americans have managed to kill more of their own people than any other country and its all political all preventable
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'll repeat one..the low income communities that will be likely further impoverished with a mandate like this. They DO exist. The ACLU is actively questioning the Real ID standards and how they effect these same communities. I'm sure making them show vaccine IDs at the store will make it all the better for them. Soon america will be a good sized group of "haves", and a very large group of "have nots".

Do you like like that reason? It's a valid and real one. And not about "taking my rights".

The vaccine is free and so is the card, it’s available everywhere

***Quickly remembers why he doesn't check this thread anymore***

I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post

iTsThEsCiEnCe
    Huh? That just says that immunity gained from natural infection is effective. That's not disputed. It was covered a while back in this thread.

It's all the unvaccinated twats that haven't had the covey and don't have natural immunity that are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Some kind of government administered vaccine card is never going to happen. As Skidog correctly points out, lots of low income people lack the $25 (or whatever) to get a state ID. Passports cost $100. And state IDs are rampant with fraud. I just don't see our federal government capable of making anything more legitimate than the crappy paper CDC card you have in your pocket right now. At some point, we have to trust people who say they are vaccinated, or not vaccinated for a legitimate legal reason. And prosecute people who lie for felony forgery.
    WA state has electronic record of your vax status that is available as a vax card online or thru their app, the database entry was created at time of getting jabbed, mine also shows flu and tetanus shots going back years, it wasn't any system I opted into. Many states use same system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

^^he got to it before me

its america, nobody gives a fuck about the have nots

OR the 600,000 + dead

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Fuck no I wouldn't show a vax card. If you want to tie it to my VoterID feel free, if you want to segregate based upon some perceived CDC injection of the Holy Spirit I'll tell you to fuck off just like I'll tell a muslim to fuck off when asking women to wear burkas.

iTsThEsCiEnCe
    I don’t think that study is saying what you think it is. Did you bother to even read the abstract? What do you mean by “unclean”, most would think you mean unvaccinated and not Covid convalescent. Do you know what that means?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Americans have managed to kill more of their own people than any other country and its all political all preventable
    this

skidog playing his part

633,000 dead
    it didn't have to be this way

wwii, korea, vietnam don't add up to that toll

going to surpass the civil war soon

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    WA state has electronic record of your vax status that is available as a vax card online or thru their app, the database entry was created at time of getting jabbed, mine also shows flu and tetanus shots going back years, it wasn't any system I opted into. Many states use same system.
    Mine has vaccinations going back to 1971.

And why then, do lots of numbers show that those communities are the less vaxxed? Oh yeah it's cause of weird things like no transport, no money for transport, a job they can't take time off for fear of losing and not paying rent....just little stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    this

skidog playing his part

633,000 dead
    it didn't have to be this way

wwii, korea, vietnam don't add up to that toll
    How am I playing my part you fool? Fully vaxxed. So I'm killing people by not agreeing to some bullshit vax "ID". Are you like low IQ or something? I'm sorry if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Never been to Costco? You have to show a membership card to get in the store. Their store, their rules. What's the problem.
    Me at Costco earlier today since my I refuse to provide ID cards to shop in private businesses.

And why then, do lots of numbers show that those communities are the less vaxxed? Oh yeah it's cause of weird things like no transport, no money for transport, a job they can't take time off for fear of losing and not paying rent....just little stuff.

its all fixable practically

the political will is the unfixable

How am I playing my part you fool? Fully vaxxed. So I'm killing people by not agreeing to some bullshit vax "ID". Are you like low IQ or something? I'm sorry if so.
    arguing against the tools it takes to beat back an ongoing pandemic by pretending to be pro-liberty

even with my low iq, i have the awareness of that