Page 904 of 929 FirstFirst ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 ... LastLast
Results 22,576 to 22,600 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    You're old enough but too stoned to even get the IMPORTANT details right. He didn't die on the court. He died in his dorm room after doing a shit ton of coke..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Len_Bias
    Ahh. Thanks for correcting my memory

Thanks also for reinforcing my point that dying on field or court didn’t happen that often.

it still doesn't

goddam you are dumb

ask your wife how many dead pro athletes she's seen - she must be seeing one a day at these rates

fuck the NFL and NBA must be pulling dead bodies outta the games every night

sooner or later you're gonna have to backpedal to the "I'm just asking questions" defense that you used when you were denying the severity of the Holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Sudden cardiac death is the leading cause of death for teenage athletes?

Oh shit. It’s that faux news channel cbs
    https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/vi...ng-athletes/#x

Huh. Cool video about intrinsic heart defects and conditions. Awareness about screening.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heart.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	441328

too stoned
    Don’t blame this on weed. I know plenty of hardcore stoners that aren’t anywhere near as stupid as CS.

Thanks also for reinforcing my point that dying on field or court didn’t happen that often.
    Why are you ruling out influenza?

It's probably Reggie Lewis you had mixed up.. another Celtic died on the practice court. I know they all look alike to you though..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    "We’re doing this anonymously because we’ve seen people viciously attacked and threatened for doing things like this, so we’re not going to open ourselves or any of our contacts to that."

Does it hurt to be this dumb?
    The fear plus anonymity is a feature. Adds credibility and fits with a true understanding of the world. It all makes sense once you realize the lengths the ruling elites went to (time travel) to convince scientists and engineers that diesel fires can weaken steel. Or how chemtrails control weather.

Or if you click enough anal-fissure links to just lose your damn mind. Either way.

Kinda reminds me of Covid deaths. Motorcycle accident? Covid.
    JFC is it 2020????

Stop being a disingenuous asshole. You know in cases where such silliness occurred it was a handful and had no impact on actually statistical trends reported. You know this because this was discussed extensively in 2020 when such misinformation was put forth. You are a shit troll. STFU JONG.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

No need to get all polite an' shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    No need to get all polite an' shit.
    The following things do not require nor engender politeness:

Disingenuous misinformation (or other blatant trolling)
    Inexcusable and willful ignorance
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    You are a shit troll.
    Considering the response he regularly gets, it could be argued that he’s an excellent troll.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

There is no official, reliable database of cardiac deaths in young athletes. Cardiac death specifically in young athletes or specifically during exercise or sports is not a coded diagnosis or cause of death. That means it is not easily searchable. How many such deaths your find depends entirely on how you define them, how you look, where you look, and how hard you look. It happens. It's very sad when it does. On a purely anecdotal basis it seems I hear more about heat stroke deaths--although those are probably a particular problem for football--given when in the year practice starts and the build of the average lineman.

he would be a troll if he were just making shit up to be provocative in order to get a response - any response

I suspect he truly believes what he posts - less of a troll and more of an easily duped sponge brain moron who feeds his desire to feel intelligent by believing that he sees the truth (covid jabs, chemtrails and 9/11 etc) that few others are capable of understanding.

Basically a lifetime seasons pass to the mountain on the left

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOG-Widescreen-1.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	441373

But yeah - a picture of a soccer player facedown on the field! That never ever happens in that sport so checkmate!

And Lenny Bias! It's an epidemic of healthy NBA players dying right on the court - just look at this example from the 80s!

the only question is how his brain can be so soft and smooth at the same time.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    the only question is how his brain can be so soft and smooth at the same time.
    It takes a lot of conditioner

Otherwise it’s all frizz.

Maybe tower 7 was vaccinated??

Maybe tower 7 was vaccinated??
    ha, that’s a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    The following things do not require nor engender politeness:

Disingenuous misinformation (or other blatant trolling)
    Inexcusable and willful ignorance
    I was merely tweaking you about not being harsh enough.
    Politeness definitely stoped at the velvet rope.

that’s weird, this guy had heart problems from covid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/64187674

Surely there's nothing else these people all had in common besides being vaccinated against COVID amirite? Did anyone een check to see if they all had the SAME COVID vax?

Does anyone have any credible info on how rapid home antigen tests are working against current omicron sub variants?
    Our PCR testing site closed down. To get a decent test we have to go to the doc get swabbed then a follow up appt even if we don’t have it. My daughter and I have had the crud for 3 days. Home tests negative this morning and we are not terribly sick, (Super low fever, head congestion and headaches). Figure it’s a damn cold but I don’t want to go passing Rona around if we go back out and about.

We can go make doc appts but I’m kinda thinking 3+ days at least one of us would pop +. And, I think I tickled my brain with the swab. Definitely a good sample of my boogers.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Pretty shitty of your doc to squeeze a second copay and visit out of you just to get a covid result. Id complain about that and /or get another doc

Anecdotally, i think the at home tests aren’t working all that great anymore w current variants. It sounds like you have the Vid though for sure

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

@schwerty

Our whole house got it, four of us, back in October. We did a ton of antigen tests and they were dead-on. Started showing positive at the first sign of symptoms and stayed positive until several days after the major symptoms subsided. Never had a false negative.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Seriously. Why isn’t the result just reported straight to their online patient portal?

I typically get results and then the doc follows up with commentary via the online inbox if necessary.

So I’ve been told by the local health dept that because docs and our hospital aren’t consider dedicated labs the policy has to be swab…wait for results and then a follow up appt even if you’re negative. Some bullshit insurance crap. If you’re + you get a telehealth show. - and you have to go in and get evaluated for a cold. I don’t mind paying for a doc appt but seems kinda silly to pay the doc for a cold unless it escalates to a lung infection thing.

Maybe I’ll go and chip away at the deductible.