Page 640 of 929 FirstFirst ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by PowderPig View Post
    Boulder Community Hospital now also scheduling for ages 5-11: https://www.bch.org/our-services/inf...-vaccine/#kids
    Thanks. Either they haven't actually put the appointments up or they're already all gone. But I have one in Lakewood; a closer location would be nice, but not required.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    I am vaccinated with Pfizer 2nd dose middle June. I got it, everybody in my family got it. The guardian article I posted yesterday said the same thing.
    How many in your family were hospitalized and/or died?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Just talking about spread.still just talking about spread
    Areas with high vaccination rates have fewer, by a lot, new cases, hospitalizations and deaths than among the unvaccinated population. That’s slowing the spread, just like other vaccines.

Maine is surging right now. https://www.pressherald.com/2021/11/02/maine-reports-862-new-cases-of-covid-19-over-a-three-day-period/ Our vaccine rates are #1 to #4 in the country. I think if you haven’t had the surge, it’s going to surge at some point.
    Cdc finally acknowledges natural immunity, not as good as vaccine they think
    https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...six-months-cdc
    Last edited by teletech; 11-02-2021 at 11:32 AM. Reason: More data

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Thanks. Either they haven't actually put the appointments up or they're already all gone. But I have one in Lakewood; a closer location would be nice, but not required.
    I didn’t actually look if there were any appointments, as I have one at the library on Sun. Bummer if all appointments on Sat are already gone, but hopefully there will be plenty of other options at pharmacies, etc, as soon as CDC signs off.

Maine is surging right now. https://www.pressherald.com/2021/11/...ee-day-period/ Our vaccine rates are #1 to #4 in the country. I think if you haven’t had the surge, it’s going to surge at some point.
    862 3/day new cases average now, 600 3/day average cases a month ago. Is that a surge?
    At its peak Florida had 500 deaths a day last month. Maine is doing 2?

How can you be sure that the vaccine is failing to prevent transmission and bad outcomes?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    How can you be sure that the vaccine is failing to prevent transmission and bad outcomes?
    Because his whole vaccinated family got it, and that's science and shit!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just talking about spread.still just talking about spread
    Will you concede that perhaps the small data set representing your family may not reflect the actual affect that vaccinations have on spread?

We never surged until the last two months when the most people are vaccinated. Maine has a small population

I would acknowledge my family data set is small but it mirrors what the guardian article I linked says

We never surged until the last two months when the most people are vaccinated. Maine has a small population
    Fine, maybe placing the new cases in absolute numbers the way i did understates the "surge" in the small population. Damn lies and stats!

But how surprised would you be to learn that the county driving the new cases (Somerset) features the lowest vax percentage (59) and well below that of the states average?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavir...d-19/map/maine
    https://covidactnow.org/us/maine-me/...ty/?s=24981413
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Not true.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-02 111447.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	391269

[
    I would acknowledge my family data set is small but it mirrors what the guardian article I linked says
    No it doesn't. It says we don't know because the CDC isn't collecting the data. That Guardian article is essentially an op-ed piece saying the CDC should be tracking breakthrough cases better.

Second surge then. First surge nobody was Fully vaccinated makes my point about spread still true. Not about everybody has to surge though, unless they are different populations Within the state

I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I give up.
    Thank you.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I give up.
    Its like fucking whack a mole, you argue with one idiot for a week, they go away and another one pops his head up...
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Anti vaxxer Kristy Swanson now in the hospital, tweeting for prayers, as she’s caught CV and it’s jumped to her lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Anti vaxxer Kristy Swanson now in the hospital, tweeting for prayers, as she’s caught CV and it’s jumped to her lungs.
    Slaying vampires is easier than slaying Covid, I guess.

So people that cohabitate and spend many hours in close proximity? Shocking. The data shows that areas with high vaccination rates have less spread than areas with lower vaccination rates.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    are the mo-mo's all anti vaxers ?
    It’s a question I’ve certainly been asking and in my world it sure seems so. They’ve adopted themselves into the freedumbz crowd.

Mask story:
    The other day I was walking through the airport again and there was a good amount of missionaries throughout both terminals, a lot more than any time I’ve been in the airport in the last 24 years. I had the long walk to B gates in SLC. Not one of the male cultists in training had a mask on as i got my steps in. Well hold up, they did but it was always under their chin. Every single one of them. I guess it’s the new fad for the stupids.
    Now the women cultists in training (meaning subservient to the stupids) all had their masks on and over their noses. Quite interesting to see their “values” displayed as part of their culture. Also made me puke a bit in my mouth seeing this archaic behavior being displayed.

Because of my complete lack of respect for the Utah cultists, I personally don’t know many. But the ones I have to deal with in various capacities in life, I know of one, ONE, person that is vaccinated. She’s actually happy about it too, trying to get others to get it. I think that’s great! But it’s only one of maybe a hundred.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Link to the study that show high vax rates show spread please

Link to the study that show high vax rates show spread please
    It’s been posted many times in this very thread. Our personal vaccine expert repeated it in the last few pages. I’m not doing your homework.

Nobody cares dude. You’re just another stupid that popped up in this thread just to argue. Fuck right off.

I just arguing against getting vaccinated is going to stop the spread. Unvaccinated or vaccinated your going to spread it. Stop the spread/ it all unvaccinated fault it’s not that true anymore. The elitist holier than thou persona just irks me and I can’t look away