Page 589 of 929 FirstFirst ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,725 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    As clever as you think that is, why don’t you give an intelligible response on what your point was.

So, we know it’s an anecdote, it’s also entirely possible because that’s happening all over the country. Why it would need peer review I don’t know. We have no reason to disbelieve MTT’s anecdote. We’ll wait for your GIF.
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    I'm guessing we'll hear a lot about the Covid pill in the coming weeks.

https://apnews.com/article/merck-say...bd776a0fffcc60
    They' should put a photo of a horse on it and sell it at the COOP by the livestock supplies.. Targeted marketing!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Way to go California!

Governor Gavin Newsom made the announcement Friday morning at Denman Middle School in San Francisco’s Balboa Park neighborhood. The COVID vaccine will be added to the list of required vaccines for students to attend in-person school.
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ccine-mandate/

The U.S. Air Travel Public Safety Act, introduced by California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, would require all U.S. passengers to be fully vaccinated, fully recovered or test negative for the coronavirus before boarding a domestic flight.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...el/5934040001/

So, we know it’s an anecdote, it’s also entirely possible because that’s happening all over the country. Why it would need peer review I don’t know. We have no reason to disbelieve MTT’s anecdote. We’ll wait for your reasoned explanation.
    Hahaha. You just quite beautifully illustrated the very point I was making. So once again, "whoosh"...

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    MF learned how to posts gifs now - so we have more of that to look forward to.

He’s like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Hahaha. You just quite beautifully illustrated the very point I was making. So once again, "whoosh"...
    Too stupid to have an real response?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Too stupid to have an real response?

Clearly MF is still butthurt we pointed out that it was bullshit to take his anecdote and apply it to make a sweeping “hospital bed numbers are down across the entire nation” statement.

NETWORK OF RIGHT-WING HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS IS MAKING MILLIONS OFF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND IVERMECTIN, HACKED DATA REVEALS

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/...-MGTpaUCF2aGhM

A network of health care providers pocketed millions of dollars selling hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and online consultations, according to hacked data provided to The Intercept. The data show that vast sums of money are being extracted from people concerned about or suffering from Covid-19 but resistant to vaccinations or other recommendations of public health authorities.

——

Extracting money from rubes by selling ineffective and harmful pills while prolonging the pandemic.

Looks like you kids are still having fun! Happy Weekend!

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    NETWORK OF RIGHT-WING HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS IS MAKING MILLIONS OFF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND IVERMECTIN, HACKED DATA REVEALS

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/...-MGTpaUCF2aGhM

A network of health care providers pocketed millions of dollars selling hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and online consultations, according to hacked data provided to The Intercept. The data show that vast sums of money are being extracted from people concerned about or suffering from Covid-19 but resistant to vaccinations or other recommendations of public health authorities.

——

Extracting money from rubes by selling ineffective and harmful pills while prolonging the pandemic.
    The RediMedi clinic here has that shit going on. The guy running it prescribes all that and discourages going to the ER.

The RediMedi clinic here has that shit going on. The guy running it prescribes all that and discourages going to the ER.

Well I guess if it discourages people from going to the ER to say that it's a hoax but that also they want dewormer to treat this hoax virus then at the moment it's a good thing. But these people are being lied to - lets disdain the liars and hopefully some of the lied to might come around.

What's going on in WA? I know it's massive, but don't most people live in the Perth metro area?

Good morning bro!
    Good old europe checking in!

Thats fantastic! I am bysy today but doing my part of troll watch : ) are you all gettin mrna shots? I heared thats aussies prefer mrna vax!

So far it is only blabla : ) in hamburg and berlin nightclubs it is vacinated or recovered only.
    If icu capacity hits 30% maybe we will see this in austrian nightclubs/apreski too.
    It can only apply to all bars and not only in skiresorts.

The hotels want all customers and not only the vaxxed.... so they say negative test on arrival is enough.

But i stopped following the news. all info i get is from the trg bubble. preselected maggot wisdom info!!!! Cut the crap. Read the best!!!

Or this one?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1633184705.248584.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	387617

Pfffft, you have graphs and statistics while others have memes and GIFs.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Ex coworker complaining about having to get vaccinated to keep her job in wildland fire:

Name:	6C715601-36CC-46CA-834C-1CCE491EAE0C.jpeg 
Views:	114 
Size:	388.9 KB 
ID:	387623

“A jar of spells”

I miss when people being dumb was just their personal problem.

Antimaskers were out in drives today.. Every place I went running errands there was some asshole arguing with store staff about being told to put on a mask.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Ex coworker complaining about having to get vaccinated to keep her job in wildland fire:

“A jar of spells”

One person has used this and she hasn't gotten Covid, so the 100% effective stat is valid.

Ugh. She just posted a pic of her graduating with her degree in biology.

I mean, what do you do with this? I guess on an individual level just disengage from the social media…but on a public health level, what do you do with somebody like that? How is somebody with that thinking getting passed?
    What is it going to take to start unwinding these people literally campaigning against what we have to do?

I’m bummed. I dunno man, this isn’t an election, simple majority isn’t going to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Antimaskers were out in drives today.. Every place I went running errands there was some asshole arguing with store staff about being told to put on a mask.
    Dude I watched a guy park in a handicap spot and walk into the Marquette Michigan Walmart yesterday afternoon with a lit cigarette in his mouth and a handgun on his hip, through a door marked “associate screening entrance only” .

I wanted to get video but, just, no way am I pointing a camera at that. Just gtfo and don’t look back.

“A jar of spells”

That's a smell jar, not a spell jar. Unlike real spell jars it's worthless against covid. Bad spelling kills.

Dude I watched a guy park in a handicap spot and walk into the Marquette Michigan Walmart yesterday afternoon with a lit cigarette in his mouth and a handgun on his hip, through a door marked “associate screening entrance only” .

I wanted to get video but, just, no way am I pointing a camera at that. Just gtfo and don’t look back.
    businesses typically have a 'No firearms Policy' as a matter of Safety -

dude is allowed to walk the streets with his sidearm, but cannot go into businesses - -

unfortunately, it appears such practices are going to be more widespread in the near future.

also unfortunately, ,,, well, you might have a conversation with the manager ;
    I expect 'No firearms' would be WalMart Corporate Policy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart...ly-carry-guns/

( calling the po-po probably puts more people in danger - and

given your popularity with MqtePD, I cannot encourage You to do so )

welcome back to 2016.
    ( actually, it is more like 2020 Continued ) tj

postscript. Maybe That guy was Security.
    Last edited by skiJ; 10-02-2021 at 11:08 AM.
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    businesses typically have a 'No firearms Policy' as a matter of Safety -

dude is allowed to walk the streets with his sidearm, but cannot go into businesses - -

unfortunately, it appears such practices are going to be more widespread in the near future.

also unfortunately, ,,, well, you might have a conversation with the manager ;
    I expect 'No firearms' would be WalMart Corporate Policy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart...ly-carry-guns/

( calling the po-po probably puts more people in danger - and

given your popularity with MqtePD, I cannot encourage You to do so )

welcome back to 2016.
    ( actually, it is more like 2020 Continued ) tj

postscript. Maybe That guy was Security.
    I'm going with sarcasm

respectfully, goat -

Michigan's State capital was invaded by armed 'citizens' last year before the January 6, 2021 event in Washington that killed five -

there was also a plot to kidnap Michigan's Governor, for which the conspirators were arrested
    ( I am not sure whether that has been resolved, or whether those involved still face prosecution ) --

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/08/...-michigan-gov/

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/25/u...-michigan.html

Webster's defines sarcasm as,

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say, especially in order to insult someone, or to show irritation, or just to be funny.

carrying firearms in public is not sarcasm.

with due respect. tj