Page 561 of 929 FirstFirst ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    hey Tj. You don’t know fuck all about how I got Covid or what happened after.
    You described your experience. You said you had a sniffle and wouldn't have known you were infected had you not gotten tested.

you guys don’t have answers for anything about previously infected vs anti-vax spread or even previous infection isn’t as good as getting the vaccine anymore. There have been reports. You’re too ignorant to read or believe anything and yet you’re such a strong backer to this new vaccine it almost makes you wonder if you really are able to read and comprehend anything…
    Why do you lie about everything? I've said over and over prior convalescent infection is as good as vaccination. Prior +1 dose is even better and even less likely to transmit.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    You described your experience. You said you had a sniffle and wouldn't have known you were infected had you not gotten tested.
    And yet here I am still with my antibodies! Holy hell, it’s a fucking miracle! Just like the lady who got vaccinated and had absolutely 0 antibodies after her vaccine!! You guys never said jack shit about those vaccines not providing antibodies - I’m still waiting to hear you guys talk your way outta this one 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Asymptotically contracting COVID. People really take that for granite. And treat it like an escape goat.
    The point is mute to these guys, but for all intensive purposes, you are correct.

this is what I don’t get. They’re all worried about unvax’d giving Covid to someone else (asymptotically) but don’t give a fuck if they contract it and give it to someone else. There’s literally no proof that you guys aren’t getting it asymptotically and going around and giving it to other people. And yet you blame literally everyone else for you also potentially getting people sick.

the hive mind here is so smart, I forgot some were medical doctors and they even helped make the vaccine! Therefore, any and all knowledge I have about anything is invalid!!
    For 30 years old, you are embarrassingly stupid. It brings me great joy in a weird way. Someone so incredibly dumb, so completely unaware. Please keep posting. Also, use the word literally like literally all the time from here on out. Makes you look smart.

Why are lying about this too? There's been lot's of discussion about how the immunocompromised don't necessarily have a strong immune response?
    How am I lying? Y’all are so gung ho about “everyone needs” a vaccine and yet there’s significant proof that that is absolutely not the case anymore. And yet you refuse to acknowledge that when it comes down to vaccine mandates. That’s like saying everyone who hasn’t had shingles or doesn’t have proof they had it, needs to get a shingles vaccine because it’s for their health! There isn’t a significant reason to do so when the likelihood of dying or getting seriously sick isn’t there for prior infected.

You are lying . I've responded to you directly multiple times saying prior infection should at some point be a consideration in vaccine passports.
    I apologize; there are multiple posters on here that are not of the same mind. MU, Benny, etc… I dishonestly lumped you into that group. That is my mistake.

PLEASE don't quote 'em. it just feeds the monster.

. . . I said, "congratulations. "

since this is an anonymous internet forum, that is the only award I can offer

( although I can also say thank you - your arguments about covid referencing Nazi Germany and my skiing ability demonstrate your position is less than irresponsible ( I had some other adverbs in mind, but I needed to be ,,, polite. ) )

congratulations. and thank you.

goodBye. tj

postscript ( Not him ) -

please define or describe ' backpeddle ' ... thank you.

it is a little sad in here! sunday and no smiles

greetings from austria

How am I lying? Y’all are so gung ho about “everyone needs” a vaccine and yet there’s significant proof that that is absolutely not the case anymore. And yet you refuse to acknowledge that when it comes down to vaccine mandates. That’s like saying everyone who hasn’t had shingles or doesn’t have proof they had it, needs to get a shingles vaccine because it’s for their health! There isn’t a significant reason to do so when the likelihood of dying or getting seriously sick isn’t there for prior infected.
    You can get shingles multiple times if you haven’t been vaccinated. In fact, you’re more likely to get shingles if you’ve had it before.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If there was an easy way to determine the immunity of people with prior infection I think that they should get a pass on the vaccines.

We know that vaccination for the vast majority of people provides robust protection because communities with high vaccination rates have lower rates of transmission. This isn’t news, it’s how a lot of vaccines work and the reason that we don’t have a host of debilitating and deadly diseases anymore. It’s really that simple.

- Federal and Kaiser Permanente researchers examined the records of 6.2 million patients after nearly 12 million doses and found NO serious health effects linked to the mRNA COVID vaccines. The vaccines are very safe.

This is the way to not only understand data on adverse effects of vaccines but also prior infection — a large study in a healthcare system where adverse effects are determined and mediated. Outside of these data silos, the U.S. doesn't have access to this information at the national level.

- Contrary to the false opinion that people here are ignoring prior infection, as discussed last month the best available data comes from the UK where they are doing randomized testing at the population level. In an ongoing randomized trial with over 300K people involving regular testing to determine both vaccine immunity and natural immunity during Delta, mRNA vaccine immunity performs better than natural immunity.

The blue column contains mRNA vaccinated numbers, the yellow AZ, the green column contains unvaccinated but tested positive in the past:

Attachment 386718

The chart shows mRNA > previous infection > AZ against a low viral burden. Whereas against a high viral burden all vaccinated people had fewer symptoms when a breakthrough infection occurred compared with previous infection.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-...na-covid-.html

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...237v1.full.pdf

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

You are lying. I've responded to you directly multiple times saying prior infection should at some point be a consideration when comes to vaccine passports.
    The problem is even if prior infection was deemed just as good as vaccination, we have no reliable records of that. People that refuse to wear masks and shitstains like certain posters here will just lie about having had covid because they are too much of a pussy to get a simple, free shot.

My friends that had measles as kids still had to get a measles vaccine when they went to school. nbd. Everybody did it. I even got an extra one in college because it was a requirement and I had no idea where my vax records were located. nbd.

It’s hard to imagine “covid sniffles and no idea I had it until I tested” provides the same immune response as a serious case. There’s bound to be huge variability, so just get a vaccine so we all have the same baseline and give our hospitals and staff a break. Unless of course, you are a giant, sand filled, pussy. In that case, enjoy the enormous hospital bill if you land there w covid now that the Insurance companies arent paying full freight anymore

Why would anyone want extra protection for themselves and the community from a safe and effective vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    X
    I'm glad you could figure out that map. I couldn't. Don't bother to explain it to me--I know what it says. But a graphic is supposed to make clear what might be hard to explain in words. This one does the opposite--which is why the map is surrounded by captions. Almost as confusing as the Israeli Covid dashboard.

so why isn’t it required?? This is a potentially deadly disease and we have a vaccine for that would limit hospitalization and death! Doesn’t anyone think about anyone else!?!?
    It's probably because the insurance companies are lobbying against vaccinating everyone, they don't want to spend the money

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    It's probably because the insurance companies are lobbying against vaccinating everyone, they don't want to spend the money

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Which is more expensive for the insurance companies? Vaccinations or hospitalizations?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Fuck, just heard a good friend’s dad died from COVID a few days ago. Fully vaccinated, no underlying issues and was in the hospital for two days. Fuck fuck fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Which is more expensive for the insurance companies? Vaccinations or hospitalizations?
    In the case of shingles, could easily be vaccination. You see, most people get the shingles vaccine on employer insurance. Most of the shingles cases are on private insurance or Medicare. Why prevent something someone else will pay for? Another way American healthcare is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    In the case of shingles, could easily be vaccination. You see, most people get the shingles vaccine on employer insurance. Most of the shingles cases are on private insurance or Medicare. Why prevent something someone else will pay for? Another way American healthcare is broken.
    This post is a little confusing.

This thread ought to be titled "Head Bangers Vaccination Thread" because that's what y'all keep doing...banging your head against a rock.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

GS Labs, a nation-wide start up lab charging $380 per COVID test is being sued by an insurance company for price gauging. Comparatively, the average, in network, test costs $130. However, Congress stated in the CARES Act that insurance companies will pay whatever cash price is published by the testing company (in an effort to ensure Americans can obtain free COVID testing). GS Labs concedes the actual cost they pay for the rapid COVID tests is $20 but charge the additional fees to cover their start up costs and the "premium service" they offer to customers. Ultimately, Americans will all likely have to pay for these excessive prices through increased insurance premiums.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/26/u...st-prices.html

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Umm... the same insurance that pays for your singles vaccine pays your dr/hospital bill if you get shingles. I do not understand.

Vaccines are cheap. Hospitals are not.

If you enjoy getting super gnarly cases of poison oak, you will súper love shingles.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    GS Labs, a nation-wide start up lab charging $380 blah, blah, blah.........
    Universal HC for the win
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Fuck, just heard a good friend’s dad died from COVID a few days ago. Fully vaccinated, no underlying issues and was in the hospital for two days. Fuck fuck fuck.
    That sucks.