Page 855 of 929 FirstFirst ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,375 of 23206
    That was the viral video “watch the water” going around that it contains snake venom and magnets which means you are being injected with satans dna

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    That was the viral video “watch the water” going around that it contains snake venom and magnets which means you are being injected with satans dna
    "Here is the seventh track of the self titled 1984 demo by the German early black metal band Semen of Satan. The song is called Witches Dream. This demo is the only thing this band ever did, and, when you hear it, it is fairly obvious why. These guys were desperately trying to be Hellhammer, but they had less talent than Hellhammer. Tom Warrior openly admits that Hellhammer had no clue what they were doing, so that says a lot about these guys. This demo sucks, but it is kind of fun to listen to."

…Yeah it's not good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ-cnhmt1XE

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Should we beat this dead horse some more?
    Haha fair enough!!!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    We, as a species, are doomed; too stupid to survive.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Was fine until bedtime, then got some serious chills/fever, and a shitty night of sleep. Just really tired now.

I'm guessing it's the shingles vax, because that was worse than the 3 other shots of mRNA.
    Yes, that shingles vax is an ass-kicker. You should be better tomorrow though.

I got BOOST TWO today at the county health department.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1649951350.378150.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	413076

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Trying to decide on boost two or not. I had intended to wait until fall. Now I'm not sure. My wife is waiting until four months after she had covid which puts it mid June. I never tested positive or had symptoms so I don't know if I'll be wasting a load or not.

I decided to get it, because maybe in the fall I can get boost 3? I don't necessarily see it as "if you get boosted now you miss out on the boost in the Fall".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I decided to get it, because maybe in the fall I can get boost 3? I don't necessarily see it as "if you get boosted now you miss out on the boost in the Fall".
    Just signed up for my booster on Monday. Nice thing - there are *tons* of appointments available. I could have gotten it at 3pm today had I wanted...

Exactly.

Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Just signed up for my booster on Monday. Nice thing - there are *tons* of appointments available. I could have gotten it at 3pm today had I wanted...
    with nail polish?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

boost Two yesterday -
    I'll aim for boost Three in October.

Maybe by then they'll have something with better omicron protection ( Or another variant ) and an intranasal vaccine with better transmission protection.

Still going to be Cautious
    ( This old man has too many significant Risk factors ) --

still think we need to be doing better with boosters
    ( there are rumblings of a surge - Maybe associated with Easter travel )

Please
    get your booster -- tj

That’s my thinking. 6 months from now it will be October and I will get boosted again just in time for the winter wave.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Hmmm. I was sorta looking at it that way, but more from a vaccination fatigue point of view. Don't get me wrong. I get my flu shot every year. I also wonder if I'm taking it unnecessarily as I probably had COVID recently, as well as a good chance I had OG COVID-19. I'll probably never be able to prove either. I gave blood last week but it sounds like they aren't always applying the protocols to weed out natural infection from the vaccinations?

Speaking of the Red Cross, I realized I could check the app for results.

"The Red Cross is also testing donations for antibodies to the SARS coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes COVID-19, using the Ortho VITROS® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG Quantitative test. "

Result is Reactive+. Woohoo!

What does it mean?

"Reactive+ test result: Antibody levels were detected at levels high enough that your plasma may be used as convalescent plasma."

So does that mean I had it? Does a vaxx put you in the convalescent plasma category? I didn't think it did. My booster was in October. My kid had it late December. My wife had it early February. I didn't test positive on at home or PCR either time. And no symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post

"The Red Cross is also testing donations for antibodies to the SARS coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes COVID-19, using the Ortho VITROS® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG Quantitative test. "

What does it mean?

"Reactive+ test result: Antibody levels were detected at levels high enough that your plasma may be used as convalescent plasma."

So does that mean I had it? Does a vaxx put you in the convalescent plasma category? I didn't think it did. My booster was in October. My kid had it late December. My wife had it early February. I didn't test positive on at home or PCR either time. And no symptoms.
    You're over thinking this.

Get the 2nd booster now.

Then get another in the fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post

What does it mean?

We've been over this a few times, but the test for "convalescent plasma" is measuring Spike antibodies, which can come EITHER from vaccination OR infection. Reactive+ means you still have a high enough level that would be beneficial if they were harvesting your blood for the "convalescent plasma."

The Red Cross is using the Ortho VITROS® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG Quantitative Test that is available through FDA Emergency Use Authorization. This test is specific to COVID-19, to detect antibodies either from past exposure to the virus, regardless of whether an individual experienced symptoms, or from having received a COVID-19 vaccine.
    If you want to know if you "were infected at some time..." then you'd want a test that was specific for picking up Sars Nucleoprotein antibodies, since none of the vaccines (except the chinese live attenuated vax's) have the N protein in them.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Apparently the BA-2 variant of omicron has 2 new sub variants which are dominant in NY state. And even more contagious than original BA-2, which is more contagious than omicron, which is more contagious than delta, which is more contagious than original. Seems like at some point there will be a variant that will instantly infect the entire world, and the pandemic will be over.

Somewhere between chickenpox and measles...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Was fine until bedtime, then got some serious chills/fever, and a shitty night of sleep. Just really tired now.

I'm guessing it's the shingles vax, because that was worse than the 3 other shots of mRNA.
    damn- thought maybe I'd be able to skip the shingles vaccine since I got shingles a couple years ago (at a young age due the onset of my house renovation which coincided with covid shutdowns. guess I was stressed)
    anyhow just googled and it looks like they recommend it even if you've had it prior.
    Hope you are feeling better
    skid luxury

Thanks. I am. Better that 24 hours of mild suck than shingles!

FDA just approved (under EUA) a covid breathalyzer with about 91% sensitivity, 100% specificity. Prepare to see these everywhere, soon. Replacing the absolutely ridiculous and useless temperature scanners. In all honesty, a point of care covid test of this type would be kinda nice in the clinic/urgent care/ED setting.

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 7.00.06 PM.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	413157

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i knew i kept those avalung nose clips fer a reason
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    FDA just approved (under EUA) a covid breathalyzer with about 91% sensitivity, 100% specificity. Prepare to see these everywhere, soon. Replacing the absolutely ridiculous and useless temperature scanners. In all honesty, a point of care covid test of this type would be kinda nice in the clinic/urgent care/ED setting.

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 7.00.06 PM.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	413157
    Can they also leverage this at airports... to keep drunk people off the planes??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    i knew i kept those avalung nose clips fer a reason
    Remember those! Showing your age! Or is it wisdom?