Page 711 of 929 FirstFirst ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,775 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    did you see that one of the US Omicron cases was fully vaxxed and boosted? Kinda a bummer. I know that the vax/boost help lessen the symptoms and I'd rather be vaxxed/boosted than not but still..... where's the light at the end of the tunnel?
    How sick were they? Maybe it’s just me, but if people aren’t getting hospitalized and dying because they’re vaccinated that’s what we’re aiming for.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I have Covid and chronic asthma. Not breathing well. Not terrible, but not normal either.

I'm fully vaxxed with Pfizer. Meds make my regular asthma symptoms close to non-existent. But when I'm sick my lungs tend to freak out a bit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    My wife has a similar asthma.

Get well and keep us up to date.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    How sick were they? Maybe it’s just me, but if people aren’t getting hospitalized and dying because they’re vaccinated that’s what we’re aiming for.

News just said "mild" and I get that still wishing for a different result
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

News just said "mild" and I get that still wishing for a different result
    agreed

Here is an article from Jan 2021. Headline is “The corona virus could end up mild like the common cold”
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7825868/
    In time, virologists predict, the virus will become more benign, following an evolutionary pathway previously taken by four other human coronaviruses that today cause nothing more than the “common cold
    So mild might be good.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Here is an article from Jan 2021. Headline is “The corona virus could end up mild like the common cold”
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7825868/
    In time, virologists predict, the virus will become more benign, following an evolutionary pathway previously taken by four other human coronaviruses that today cause nothing more than the “common cold
    So mild might be good.
    In the meantime, vaccines are protecting people from an unpredictable, debilitating and often deadly disease. Keeping it mild for the most part.

Ok

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We shouldn't have been dependent on China. We had our own front line pandemic threats intelligence gathering resources there until...

Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak

China had nothing to do with our being blindsided... Trump cut that shit without any other resource replacing it.. We should have been vigilant on our own about these threats..
    Dude, this shit was coming no matter what. Covid, delta, now this shit after we’ve all been jabbed 3x.

Can we stop blaming eachother and address the root of the problem?

Ever here of divide of conquer? Probably invented by the Chinese. It apparently works.

You know, put the politics on hold before we all die?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I have Covid and chronic asthma. Not breathing well. Not terrible, but not normal either.

I'm fully vaxxed with Pfizer. Meds make my regular asthma symptoms close to non-existent. But when I'm sick my lungs tend to freak out a bit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Also chiming in to say we wish you a good recovery.

did you see that one of the US Omicron cases was fully vaxxed and boosted? Kinda a bummer. I know that the vax/boost help lessen the symptoms and I'd rather be vaxxed/boosted than not but still..... where's the light at the end of the tunnel?
    Fuck.

Headed to NYC in two weeks and am now wondering if we should go. Fully vaxxed and boosters FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Dude, this shit was coming no matter what. Covid, delta, now this shit after we’ve all been jabbed 3x.

Ever here of divide of conquer? Probably invented by the Chinese. It apparently works.

Utterly shameless.

I’m tapping out.

Got 3 Moderna’s in me and 2 shots in my kid. I’ll keep wearing my mask indoors when needed but I’m done giving a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Fuck.

Headed to NYC in two weeks and am now wondering if we should go. Fully vaxxed and boosters FWIW.
    On top of that, most of those folks were wearing masks. Either part of their costume or medical or both..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Says the guy who a week ago started a thread titled Biden beats Trump in Covid killing

Concern troll is now Cant we all just get along troll.

Sorry for the polyass. Back to talking about vaccines vs omicron.

What do you propose and how is it going to address ending the pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Says the guy who a week ago started a thread titled Biden beats Trump in Covid killing

Concern troll is now Cant we all just get along troll.

Sorry for the polyass. Back to talking about vaccines vs omicron.
    Oh, thanks for reminding me why I put Cono on ignore. I was starting to forget. He's the one person on the list that I was on the fence about. We all have our own signal to noise threshold. I'm eternally grateful to skidog for pushing me over the edge after 8 years here. It has been much nicer since I started ignoring folks. Gary from Terrace is my hero but he's probably got me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    What do you propose and how is it going to address ending the pandemic?
    The ultimate question for the anti vax crowd

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Moderna booster on board. 12 hours in, the injection site is sore and stiff but other than that no side effects so far.

My sister delivered Covid to the rest of the family on thanksgiving weekend. 3 breakthrough cases so far. Luckily we were working and didn’t attend. My wife decided it was definitely time for me to get boosted before our annual Christmas obligations come due.

Mrs. Seano got Moderna booster yesterday….. She’s been in bed since 5pm last night, aches, chills, says she felt like she’s been in a car wreck……Fak.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We shouldn't have been dependent on China. We had our own front line pandemic threats intelligence gathering resources there until...

Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak

China had nothing to do with our being blindsided... Trump cut that shit without any other resource replacing it.. We should have been vigilant on our own about these threats..
    if you can't take this junk to polyass., please leave it in the fear and loathing thread.

this post ^^^ and this link contributes nothing to the vaccination thread --
    I get that these forums are extended by those with great wit, but some of this stuff is just tired and tiring...

KQ, I don't believe it is going to end...
    vaccination continues to be a more than annual event - 'We' can adapt to that.

I am a little amazed at the insistence to travel internationally for pleasure...

... I believe /// ... we deserve what we get.

Please get vaccinated - and boostered.

omicron may be less pathologic -
    next time we may not be so Lucky
    ( like we aren't with Delta )

Be well -
    Please
    Be Safe... tj

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    if you can't take this junk to polyass., please leave it in the fear and loathing thread.

this post ^^^ and this link contributes nothing to the vaccination thread --
    I get that these forums are extended by those with great wit, but some of this stuff is just tired and tiring...
    Please stop singling me out for RESPONDING to others initiating these dialogues. Do you have them on ignore or something?

I'm not going to allow this BS to go unchallenged or uncorrected in ANY thread. If you're going to call me out over it, call EVERYONE out over it..

I’m just hear you say fuck whoever, over in China, who made this all possible.

It’s about time we kick their ass out of the WTO and everything else. They are still playing games with the early data and apparently this strain MAY be closer to that and somewhere I read that makes it more likely to be man made, not a fucking bat.

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Maybe get a new thread going then? I'm stupid political but I've checked myself down a number of times in this thread to keep it viable.

I shot an unvaccinated deer today in Iowa and didn't wear a mask while I field dressed the magnificent animal. So, I guess I have found some common ground with the other side, albeit toting a pump action Winchester slug gun while being triple vaxxed on high doses of freshly ground Pike Place and wearing Patagucci under my blaze orange.

I guess where we draw the don't give a fuck line tends to differ but we all want to live out our lives freely and go to woods, mountains, lakes, streams and trails that giveth and just live fully every now and then.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...ction.amp.html

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

again, howling about the former prez. does nothing to move the discussion toward a solution to the pandemic - Or promoting vaccination. which has been my message for three months...

There is a place for posts and 'dialogue' like the above ^^^
    it is not in this thread ;

you can try to "call out" everyone you disagree with in every thread. . .
    I am sorry you believe this is your responsibility - alone.

I stand by my objection -
    bashing the former prez. does nothing to move toward a solution to the pandemic...

There are several who are making significant contributions through this thread, and I have 'called them out' repeatedly - Positively.

good luck. tj

I'm not going to allow this BS to go unchallenged or uncorrected in ANY thread. If you're going to call me out over it, call EVERYONE out over it.
    Do you think your call out makes any difference?

The ones you are calling out get a woody from being called out.

The rest of us were smart enough to either use the ignore function or just plain let it go because we understand that no one believes this shtick any more.

Austin/Cono etc are not worth your time.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Pretty funny the graphic of the new Omicron virus. Looks like the ODB of corona virus variants.