Page 6 of 929 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    From a layman's perspective it seems like using anything other than something completely inert as a placebo would run the risk of affecting the study.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    PG arguing with mofro about this stuff is beyond comical.
    I know, right ?

mofro brings a bazooka to a knife fight.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I know, right ?

mofro brings a bazooka to a knife fight.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I hope he responds to my last post. I'm really curious on what his take it for the different reactions and why the others didn't do it like U of Oxford.
    I'm not knifing anyone.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

You bring a teaspoon to the knife fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    I hope he responds to my last post. I'm really curious on what his take it for the different reactions and why the others didn't do it like U of Oxford.
    I'm not knifing anyone.
    You don’t read any links that are posted but expect a free immunology and epidemiology degree handed to you in bite sized pieces.

Read more. Think more. Listen more. Post less.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    At this point it should be clear that pandemic protection is more important to national security than the military--at least military at the level we maintain it--and at least on a par with cybersecurity. And we need to be able to produce vaccines, critical drugs on shore, in addition to the PPE.

Imagine if we relied on China for our fighter jets and nuclear weapons. Or didn't start making them until we were attacked.
    You know China is watching us flounder with Covid and thinking, Yeah, this is how you defeat those American fuckers. Our system can control the spread, theirs can't. Just make it 10X more deadly and the US is toast.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    You know China is watching us flounder with Covid and thinking, Yeah, this is how you defeat those American fuckers. Our system can control the spread, theirs can't. Just make it 10X more deadly and the US is toast.
    And we would deserve it.

I got the Pfizer vaccine in the trial. Sore arm after both injections, the only negative side effect. Positive antibody test three weeks after second injection.

One good side effect - I can type faster now that i have 11 fingers.

How’s your 5G signal strength?

Can you post a pic where the new finger grew? I'm hoping it's to the outside of a thumb.

Lucky you. Thanks for your service. I signed up for the Pfizer trail at U of Iowa but never heard back after I returned the qualifying survey. Guesssing either my semi frequent weekend (let down) migraines or they already had enough middle aged white dudes. Really wish I'd have gotten in. For selfish reasons.

After the first shot, Choi felt fine, and had no idea whether she’d received the placebo or the vaccine. Her second shot, administered the following month, was a different story.

The injection site was much more painful than when she received the first shot, and by the end of the day, she “felt light-headed, chilled, nauseous, and had a splitting headache.”

She fell asleep, but then woke up at midnight, feeling even worse. She was feverish and could barely lift her arm, according to her description on JAMA.

At 5:30 a.m., she woke once again and took her temperature, finding it was a scorching 40.5 degrees Celsius.

“When I saw that I had a high fever, that's the highest fever I can ever remember having,” Choi told CTV News, “I think my initial, just gut reaction was, ‘Do I have COVID somehow?’”

She reported her reaction to the researchers at 9 a.m. when the office opened, and was told that “a lot of people have reactions after the second injection,” and that she should keep monitoring her symptoms.

In the case of the Pfizer vaccine, those older than 56 years of age experienced milder side-effects than the younger cohort of 18 to 55 years.
    COVID-19 vaccines have expected side-effects, but experts say they're no cause for concern
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...cern-1.5222927

The generation most likely to share and post on social media about their experience are the ones most affected by vax fever.

"the highest fever I can ever remember having"

All this voluntary systemic inflammation must be good for people!

Any headline with "but experts say" in it is probably reason for concern.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Meanwhile on the east coast, The New York Times feels this is the best headline they can do to instill confidence:

"The new vaccines will probably prevent you from getting sick with Covid. No one knows yet whether they will keep you from spreading the virus to others — but that information is coming."

Will probably
    probably.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    I mean they totally skipped the animal testing phase and went straight to testing on humans... which is the only reason we don’t currently have a mRNA vaccine - they’ve never been able to get past the animal testing phases which were conveniently skipped to make this vaccine.
    Who needs animal testing? There are plenty of people who want to be injected right now, no matter the consequences. They are our test animals.

Brings new meaning to the word "sheeple"

Quote Originally Posted by This End Up View Post
    Who needs animal testing? There are plenty of people who want to be injected right now, no matter the consequences. They are our test animals.

Brings new meaning to the word "sheeple"
    Norman Shumway, the pioneering cardiac surgeon at Stanford would be asked why his department never produced any animal studies of new heart operations. "Why use animals. I have veterans [at the VA]." (I don't approve).

I heard it made your penis bigger. Finally a cure for smallcox.

I can't wait until there are regulations in place as there are with dog and rabies vaccinations. You want to cross the border, show proof of vaccination or fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    I can't wait until there are regulations in place as there are with dog and rabies vaccinations. You want to cross the border, show proof of vaccination or fuck off.
    A 5G chip implanted in all the sheeple would solve this.

I like how Pure Gravity tries to converse with Mofro like they are peers.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Last time I read a post by the OP he was freaking out because buses full of ANTIFA were headed to his small town, so not surprised to find out he is an anti-vaxxer.

Is it too obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    That makes two of us. I'm going to implement that rule in daily life too. You want to get together for a hike, bbq, whatever? Let's see proof you've had both rounds of the vax first, otherwise, tough luck.

Thalidomide was pronounced safe too. No issues there.

Daughter's opinion stems from the fact that as far as young persons go, the impact of covid is negligible. On older persons with a shorter life span, the risks of the injection may outweigh the covid risks.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I like how Pure Gravity tries to converse with Mofro like they are peers.

Never underestimate a bottom dwelling sponge with a wooden spoon.

Irony? It’s all you do, talk down