Page 152 of 929 FirstFirst ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 23206
    Moderna #2 on Tuesday at 11 am. Started to feel tired around 1pm. By 3pm I was exhausted but otherwise ok. Fell asleep at 8pm, slept through my 3 alarms until 7am. Got up and felt like my bones were made of cast iron. Muscle soreness in my legs like growing pains. Shoulder where I got the shot was numb. Body aches and soreness grew increasingly worse and started to get a splitting headache. Nausea set in and puked at noon. Fever, chills, and sweats began. Couldn't sleep, read, watch TV, or fuck around on the phone due to the headache. Fell asleep again around 8pm. Woke up at 1am today and felt fine but I could not fall back asleep. Pretty awful.

Pregnant wife getting her Moderna #2 right now. Pray for us.

24 hrs post Pfizer # 2, slightly sore arm. Other than a tiny bit of indigestion, no noticeable effects.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I'm finally eligible today in Washington! Hopefully I'll be able to find an appointment before too long, but I'm sure there's going to be a huge surge of people now that everyone 16 and up is eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    8 hours after Pfizer #2. No issues yet, hopefully feeling the same in the morning. Arm isn’t even sore yet.
    Well not feeling the same in the morning. No fever or chills, just hurt. Knees hurt, lower back hurts, only thing that doesn’t hurt is the arm where I got the shot. Took some Tylenol and making a go of it. Bit of a headache so hydrating as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm finally eligible today in Washington! Hopefully I'll be able to find an appointment before too long, but I'm sure there's going to be a huge surge of people now that everyone 16 and up is eligible.
    Good luck! I think you're right, finding an appointment will likely be challenging. For what it's worth, I just checked the signup page for the Spokane vaccine locations and there appears to be a very open schedule. I suspect Seattle will be more difficult but, if you don't mind the drive, you could always head east. Probably openings in Yakima at the federal mass site or maybe in Moses Lake.

Name:  Screenshot_2021-04-15 QU Poll Release Detail.png
Views: 559
Size:  49.4 KB
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Good luck! I think you're right, finding an appointment will likely be challenging. For what it's worth, I just checked the signup page for the Spokane vaccine locations and there appears to be a very open schedule. I suspect Seattle will be more difficult but, if you don't mind the drive, you could always head east. Probably openings in Yakima at the federal mass site or maybe in Moses Lake.
    Yes, I've heard of lots of people traveling to Yakima. That's a possibility, but I'd certainly prefer to stay local. Seattle now has four mass vaccination sites in addition to all the other options. I think I'll be able to find something if I'm persistent.

3 moR hours until I have received the full PFizer program upload.

Yes, I've heard of lots of people traveling to Yakima. That's a possibility, but I'd certainly prefer to stay local. Seattle now has four mass vaccination sites in addition to all the other options. I think I'll be able to find something if I'm persistent.
    I certainly don't blame you for wanting to stay more local. Considering possible side effects setting in prior to arriving back home, you might really regret making the trip. You'd probably really dread the idea of driving back to a remote location for the second shot and having to drive back home after a bad experience with the first one. Plus, it'd just be added hassle.

Good luck and stay on it. We made it through a full year, plus so a couple extra weeks of having to avoid open exposure shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Good luck and stay on it. We made it through a full year, plus so a couple extra weeks of having to avoid open exposure shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    Yes, that's what I figure.

AD, check out Pierce County locations. Our vaccination rate is awful compared to other Seattle area counties. We have some really dumb MAGA rednecks here and the military has a lot of anti-vax, so I think there are more openings down here than in King. Not surprising we got sent back to Phase II.

Contrary position.

We drove hella far for our shots. Ice cream on the way home. Just one more adventure to me. Worth every mile. Albeit we don't and I never did have the luxury of working from home. So every hour sooner I could be immune has been potentially an hour that saved my life our that of my wife. And frankly life has become much less stressful.

I guess if you live somewhere awesome like Seattle you aren't used to having to drive everywhere to get something decent or go somewhere good. Get your shot and some fresh oysters to boot. Living in a decaying snake pit like Iowa is very different.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Pfizer 2 today. Antlers are just about to break through the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Pfizer 2 today. Antlers are just about to break through the skin.
    Wicked!!!!!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Pfizer 2 yesterday, cell phone signal strength greatly improved and just had a great convo with my dog

or maybe in Moses Lake.
    Am I the only who thinks of a certain person when someone posts "Moses Lake"?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    hmmm..... I'm thinking of a NHL team in Seattle.....

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Nope. You are not the only one.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Yes, that's what I figure.
    same situation... diligently checking all of the king county vaccine sites, have 'pre registered' where ever I can, but expecting it to be a bit of a wait unfortunately. We'll probably consider a drive east or south more seriously if nothing opens up in the next week or two. Good suggestion on Pierce County, Altasnob.

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    same situation... diligently checking all of the king county vaccine sites, have 'pre registered' where ever I can, but expecting it to be a bit of a wait unfortunately. We'll probably consider a drive east or south more seriously if nothing opens up in the next week or two. Good suggestion on Pierce County, Altasnob.
    I guess there's also a mass vax site at the fairgrounds in Monroe, so that might be another option with slightly more availability than King Co.

edit: just saw there are quite a few appointments available tomorrow at the Arlington airport site. Use this site to search: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/clinic/search
    (and Ted beat me to it. See below)

Need to start planning for dose 3: https://news.yahoo.com/pfizer-ceo-al...174921138.html
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

...traveling...
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    AD, check out Pierce County locations. Our vaccination rate is awful compared to other Seattle area counties. We have some really dumb MAGA rednecks here and the military has a lot of anti-vax, so I think there are more openings down here than in King. Not surprising we got sent back to Phase II.
    Same maga/military story for my brother in Kitsap, who has an appointment for tomorrow. Said it wasn't too difficult.

If you're willing to do a little driving, the Arlington airport site looks wide open for tomorrow.

I guess there's also a mass vax site at the fairgrounds in Monroe, so that might be another option with slightly more availability than King Co.
    That operation is super slick. You don't even get out of your car.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Plan on annual boosters through EOL. Gotta keep up with 6 and 7g.

Boomers always come out on top.

https://youtu.be/2hekDuCBxCc
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.