Page 289 of 929 FirstFirst ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    I was born stupid but mommy told me I’m smart.
    Fify

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    you or your dimwitted, Trumptarded leaders know better than smart people whose lives have been dedicated to studying, understanding, and battling viruses like this one? You people need to change your behaviors or be exiled to covidland so the rest of us can stop dealing with you.
    I'm sorry, but have these "smart people whose lives have dedicated to studying, understanding, and battling viruses" been right about ANYTHING over the past 18 months? The incompetence has been staggering and yet you still put 100% faith in them.

Smart people who dedicated their lives to studying, understanding, and battling viruses achieved perhaps the most impressive medical accomplishments of all time: the mRNA vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    I’m willfully ignorant and relish the fact that more people will die and the pandemic will go on and on because of the misinformation I help spread
    Fify

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    lol @ "Where have I said that transmission rates aren't lower in the vaccinated?" Looking forward to reading about how "less likely to get Covid" is unrelated to transmission rates:
    Transmission is what happens when you spread COVID to someone else, not if you catch it from someone else. I haven't talked about transmission in the vaccinated at all.

Notice he said "way less"? I was specifically talking about the long term trends - which show that the protection from the vaccines trend down significantly over time. After enough time, it will not be "way less".

Hey Ron, I heard there is a dam being built somewhere in Utah. You should watch a few youtube videos from high school dropouts and then call up the Corps of Engineers to tell them what they are fucking up.

I tested positive. My buddy who was in truck with me is also sick. He's waiting for his results. I am so fucking pissed right now. Pissed at the non-vaxed motherfuckers. Pissed at the government for being such pussies about making stuff mandatory. Pissed at myself for getting laxed.

Fuck.

Ron makes a stop at every bridge for a quick structural assessment

lol, as predicted RJ didn't disappoint. A less obtuse person would recognize transmitting Covid requires getting Covid, but not RJ.

Smart people who dedicated their lives to studying, understanding, and battling viruses achieved perhaps the most impressive medical accomplishments of all time: the mRNA vaccines.
    I'm talking about the mainstream public health experts. The scientists who created the vaccines are more or less unknown to the public.

lol, as predicted RJ didn't disappoint. A less obtuse person would recognize transmitting Covid requires getting Covid, but not RJ.
    Clearly. Your post has no validity whatsoever.

Sweden’s parliament past new laws in January to allow their government to enact covid lockdown measures. They couldn’t do that with parliamentary action.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    I tested positive. My buddy who was in truck with me is also sick. He's waiting for his results. I am so fucking pissed right now. Pissed at the non-vaxed motherfuckers. Pissed at the government for being such pussies about making stuff mandatory. Pissed at myself for getting laxed.

Fuck.
    Sry to hear this, though Topol has theorized that your immune system should be really strong if you come out of this w/o long covid.

Fuck.

Fuck.
    Those guys arent your friends IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    more deaths and more economic pain? You really are a selfish cunt.
    Wow.

For an allegedly gnarly ski forum. Hucking hospital air back in the day.
    You’ve all become a bunch of pillow biting namby pambys.

Sweden is now very vaxed. Sweden only shut down concerts and nightclubs. They didn’t stop living even in the middle of this shistorm of media freak out.

Australia just shut down because one 90 year old died.
    One.
    And the cases. The cases.

Fuck it all. Fuck you pieces of whiny weak human excrement that think your meaningless lives should go on forever.

We’re not here for a long time
    We’re here for a good time

By most of your rules skiing should be banned. It’s dangerous.
    So is life.

I found some lawn jarts in my moms basement
    I’m headed out now to teach my kids how to have real fun.
    Maybe later we will have bottle rocket wars.
    . . .

Only 4 people have dropped hospital air, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow.

For an allegedly gnarly ski forum. Hucking hospital air back in the day.
    You’ve all become a bunch of pillow biting namby pambys.

Sweden is now very vaxed. Sweden only shut down concerts and nightclubs. They didn’t stop living even in the middle of this shistorm of media freak out.

Australia just shut down because one 90 year old died.
    One.
    And the cases. The cases.

Fuck it all. Fuck you pieces of whiny weak human excrement that think your meaningless lives should go on forever.

We’re not here for a long time
    We’re here for a good time

By most of your rules skiing should be banned. It’s dangerous.
    So is life.

I found some lawn jarts in my moms basement
    I’m headed out now to teach my kids how to have real fun.
    Maybe later we will have bottle rocket wars.
    just dont drink from the hose....i hear thats really bad... lol...

Jarts were the best fucking game invented. Parents and lawyers ruined that shit.

I'm sorry, but have these "smart people whose lives have dedicated to studying, understanding, and battling viruses" been right about ANYTHING over the past 18 months? The incompetence has been staggering and yet you still put 100% faith in them.
    I don't think it's incompetence, but people are entitled, and right, to change their opinion when facts change.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Fuck.
    Sucks. Sorry. But I bet being vax has put you in the best position to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    I don't think it's incompetence, but people are entitled, and right, to change their opinion when facts change.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    I'm actually interested in how they are 'wrong'? Authorities and recognized experts typically qualify their statements - based on the data known at this time or the models predict or specify why they are advocating risk-adverse measures. Further, they are very clear about how policy and interpterion can be fluid and subject to change as more data and analysis is introduced.

In lay person terms though, they've been on fucking point:

social distancing measures lessen transmission
    vigilance is paramount
    there will be waves and hot spots - it's a long, long process
    best avenue for relief from measures and impacts is immunization

Nit-pics about things like revising mask policy as the situation changes is ridiculous. As if the world is static and we're not expected to deal with new data, situational changes, missteps and reinterpterion on a virus that is 2 years old. The loudest contrarians are MAGA heads who laughably cite and reference policy and advice during Trump's admin when his thumb was on messaging and policy recommendations - cleaning up that shit is now 'being wrong'. GTFO.

https://medicine.missouri.edu/news/s...severe-illness

https://ehrn.org/articles/covid-19-t...e-reinfections

Where have I said that transmission rates aren't lower in the vaccinated?
    Lol. Ron thinks a 1% Re infection rate means it has 99% efficacy. Bwhahaha. Who needs a PhD?

It was already pointed out where you said infection rates were equal among the vaxxed and unvaxxed. That was the whole point of your graph, or chart or table, “ya know, one of them funny things with numbers and lines on it I have so much trouble figuring out”.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Responding to trolls isn’t the good fight, it makes a good thread exhausting to follow.
    Yeah, there's a line there somewhere but I don't know where it is. Problem as I always see it is people listening to the trolls--if you don't refute the nonsense then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Hey Ron, I heard there is a dam being built somewhere in Utah. You should watch a few youtube videos from high school dropouts and then call up the Corps of Engineers to tell them what they are fucking up.
    Good one but unfortunately wasted on him.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Yeah, there's a line there somewhere but I don't know where it is. Problem as I always see it is people listening to the trolls--if you don't refute the nonsense then what?
    You ignore it! It's the only way...

Yeah, everyone knows Tucker Calson and ole Houndawg Smith out in Bumfuck be way smarter than them thar city fokes with edumacations.. Take those Brazil nuts off your dick cause we all know you fukkin' nutz.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    I'm actually interested in how they are 'wrong'? Authorities and recognized experts typically qualify their statements - based on the data known at this time or the models predict or specify why they are advocating risk-adverse measures. Further, they are very clear about how policy and interpterion can be fluid and subject to change as more data and analysis is introduced.

In lay person terms though, they've been on fucking point:

social distancing measures lessen transmission
    vigilance is paramount
    there will be waves and hot spots - it's a long, long process
    best avenue for relief from measures and impacts is immunization

Nit-pics about things like revising mask policy as the situation changes is ridiculous. As if the world is static and we're not expected to deal with new data, situational changes, missteps and reinterpterion on a virus that is 2 years old. The loudest contrarians are MAGA heads who laughably cite and reference policy and advice during Trump's admin when his thumb was on messaging and policy recommendations - cleaning up that shit is now 'being wrong'. GTFO.
    This. They have been consistently correct about nearly everything and when there was uncertainty made that clear. If you paid attention back in Feb/Mar 2020 they told us how it would spread, where it would spread, when there would be surges, what the vaccine would mean, what partially vaxed populations would look like (all these things can be modeled to what I think is a fair degree of accuracy--as much as should be needed, anyway). Obviously they changed guidance on masks early on as the data came in. The idea that this means they shouldn't be listened to is idiotic--it's, as you said, the opposite: they did exactly what they should have done as more was learned.
    [quote][//quote]