Page 400 of 929 FirstFirst ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Me, me, me, me, me! It's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Whats surprising? The fat kid virus sometimes takes down a non-chubster., just like it'll take down a vaccinated person?

Being unvaccinated triples the risk of a severe outcome LA study released today. https://news.yahoo.com/u-data-show-r...181525317.html
    Being a fat fuck also triples the risk of a severe outcome https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/obe...-covid-19.html

Getting Vaxed might keep you from dying of c19...getting skinny will help you in all aspects of life.

I think we can agree that healthcare workers also have the right to go unvaxxed and double-down on the doughnuts, right? But wait ... then who's gonna treat the sick? It's all so confusing.

https://khn.org/news/article/us-heal...the-frontline/

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

The Trumptards are all in on Ivermectin on Parler!!!

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

NM currently has 50+ COVID patients waiting for ICU beds……There are none available anywhere in the entire state. All unvaccinated. Rationing of care to begin as early as next week. Great fucking job you entitled, selfish fucks. Fall is gonna be a shitshow. Is it too early for day drinking?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    NM currently has 50+ COVID patients waiting for ICU beds……There are none available anywhere in the entire state. All unvaccinated. Rationing of care to begin as early as next week. Great fucking job you entitled, selfish fucks. Fall is gonna be a shitshow. Is it too early for day drinking?
    I seem to recall you're retired now, so no, it's not too early.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Just deworm the fuckers down at the local vet. Could displace some farm animals tho.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I just pulled the plug on our Atlanta trip, the reported case rate is 7x higher there than here in CO and I don't need to drag my 10 year old around that hot mess. I'm pissed at everyone and yes, day drinking seems very appropriate today.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Vashon?
    Funny you say Vashon because it was once the anti-vax capital of the NW, similar to Marin County, CA. Hippie anit-vax, not MAGA anti-vax. They have become less hippie, and more yuppie, so they now have one of the highest vax rates in the state (94% over 12 with at least one dose). But their fire chief is a stubborn bastard who says he will refuse to get vaccinated despite the mandate. He is daring them to fire him.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...state-mandate/

Damn we lost Tatum Monod

Name:  Tatum3.PNG
Views: 335
Size:  146.3 KB

Trying to wrap my head around the mentality that stridently refuses a fda approved vaccine for humans but goes all in on veterinary meds…
    Speculating that this Venn diagram includes rural people who either grew up on farms or still have farms & should know better than to take animal meds. And are likely comfortable delivering vaccines to animals used for food production. Further, if vaccines are suspect…how are animal med chemicals any less suspect?
    Just amazing & alarming that these decision-making wizards are driving around us everyday; open-carrying; voting; choosing how to raise their kids; etc…if that’s not a slow motion catastrophe unfolding around us in everyday life, i don’t know what is.

I guess we already saw some initial fallout with the election of the recently-unelected president.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Funny you say Vashon because it was once the anti-vax capital of the NW, similar to Marin County, CA. Hippie anit-vax, not MAGA anti-vax. They have become less hippie, and more yuppie, so they now have one of the highest vax rates in the state (94% over 12 with at least one dose). But their fire chief is a stubborn bastard who says he will refuse to get vaccinated despite the mandate. He is daring them to fire him.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...state-mandate/
    Fire him and take away his pension. Bye!
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

In other Washington anti-vax news, the fucktard below, Clint Didier, who is a GOP commissioner for Franklin County (Tri-Cities, near KQ) and former NFL TE, purposely violated the state mask mandate by showing up to a commissioners meeting without a mask (and a prepared speech and a bunch of fan boys). The GOP prosecutor politely pointed out that if they fail to follow the state rules at the meeting, everything that is done at the meeting could be deemed null and void. Didier refused to budge and the prosecutor had to cancel the meeting and walk off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentry View Post
    Damn we lost Tatum Monod
    What a dipshit. I wonder how she feels about needing to show a passport to cross international borders or being carded to buy booze.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1552ckCOMICgod-man-covidhead.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	291.2 KB 
ID:	383608

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    What a dipshit. I wonder how she feels about needing to show a passport to cross international borders or being carded to buy booze.
    interesting. I dont think ive ever been asked if I was vaccinated for anything at ANY border crossing. I kinda thought a passport was more like a "world id" that permits access?

Pretty sure being asked for ID to purchase booze is an age thing.

I agree everyone should get vaxxed....I disagree with the need to "prove" that status with an "id". Seems a bit of a reach. I won't fight against it, but i won't be happy when/if forced. Guess I follow the herd...???

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    I seem to recall you're retired now, so no, it's not too early.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowderHorse View Post
    I just pulled the plug on our Atlanta trip, the reported case rate is 7x higher there than here in CO and I don't need to drag my 10 year old around that hot mess. I'm pissed at everyone and yes, day drinking seems very appropriate today.
    Well alright then, you convinced me…….
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    interesting. I dont think ive ever been asked if I was vaccinated for anything at ANY border crossing. I kinda thought a passport was more like a "world id" that permits access?
    countrys most certainly can & have required yellow fever vaccinations, for a loooonnnnnnggg time.

and a passport doesn’t permit you access. A passport is I’d, if you show up with one a country might permit you entry. Or not.

I agree everyone should get vaxxed....I disagree with the need to "prove" that status with an "id". Seems a bit of a reach. I won't fight against it, but i won't be happy when/if forced. Guess I follow the herd...???
    Here's a way to look at it... If you travel to a different country, customs will ask travelers if they are bringing in any fruit, vegetables or plants (they are trying to prevent invasive species). They will do bag checks on many travelers, in essence making the travelers "prove" that their statement on the entry card that they do not have any of that produce.

In terms of jobs, I had to show a negative TB test when I got hired. Making me "prove" that I didn't have TB. And kids going to school, playing sports have had to provide proof of vaccination for a long time.

I think Covidd has gotten so politicized that a lot of people have forgotten that there were already many requirements to "prove" or verify in our society.

There's also the fact that anti vax people seem to be ok with flat out lying to others, like the fake exemption cards or saying "my doctor says I don't have to wear one". The vaccine passport would protect you from those dolts.

Your kids don’t have a vaccination record? Are they homeschooled?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    She basically described a drivers license. Oh the oppression!

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Here's a way to look at it... If you travel to a different country, customs will ask travelers if they are bringing in any fruit, vegetables or plants (they are trying to prevent invasive species). They will do bag checks on many travelers, in essence making the travelers "prove" that their statement on the entry card that they do not have any of that produce.

In terms of jobs, I had to show a negative TB test when I got hired. Making me "prove" that I didn't have TB. And kids going to school, playing sports have had to provide proof of vaccination for a long time.

I think Covidd has gotten so politicized that a lot of people have forgotten that there were already many requirements to "prove" or verify in our society.
    I agree with everything you've said....however, do those unvaxxed for like measles, etc. Have to prove anything when they walk into a public place? Nope....sure public schools "require" vax status, but exemptions exist.

Ive never been asked for any type of vax status in my life aside from school. I also understand that certain countries require "shots" to enter..they are the minority, and I might argue that some of those requirements are simply so you dont catch it and start a "pandemic", not so much a vax ID so to speak.

I also know, and agree, that there are plenty of dumbfucks that will work their way around any systems we attempt to put in place...so really seems more like theatre than a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    She basically described a drivers license. Oh the oppression!
    you do understand nobody is REQUIRED to get a drivers license right?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Your kids don’t have a vaccination record? Are they homeschooled?

The do, and have every damned required vax they need. They DO NOT have to carry it to walk into a restaurant though now do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Gentry View Post
    Damn we lost Tatum Monod

Name:  Tatum3.PNG
Views: 335
Size:  146.3 KB
    Damn. Because:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlpHsgbD...dium=copy_link