Page 582 of 929 FirstFirst ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    36% of Covid-19 survivors have long covid effects?

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedici...d.1003773.s003

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Explains the current situation

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Shoot a hole in your TV yet? Asking for a friend......
    Of course not. Dumb ass. But hey. It looks like I could get a replacement for about 1/3 what I paid for it.
    Don’t cunt up the thread with this shit

If you really understood what I do. You would lose your shit

I think this Saturday there will be drone footage of me competing
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post

one bing only
    We used to all do a bing hit when he said one ping only because bing was our word for bong.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    We used to all do a bing hit when he said one ping only because bing was our word for bong.
    For the two people here with an iq below 80?
    Bing - not google

And really I search with duck duck go

And back to the catalyst for this. I did not bother to look up the word that is not in my vocabulary
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I think you dismiss all content from a source because you didn’t like something that came from the source. Kinda sad

And years later I wonder. Am I really a poor house guest?
    Amazing what sticks in your head

But I do ski better than you.
    Not that it really matters
    Crowders rep is someone that ambushes people, yells at them and punches down. So no, I don't trust the source as I don't really trust any pundit. He's an entertainer, not a factual source.

As for the other stuff, you creeped people out with how you were behaving. Better to not have something bad happen and potentially hurt feelings than take a chance with internet strangers.

To add back when I was in high school in incline village. Me my best friend and two very capable ladies. Who will remain unnamed. Parked on a road off 431 “cloud 9”. And Danny blew the smoke through my bong until we cried mercy we were so high! And then we had lots of sex. Swapping girls. It was fun

I haven’t smoked weed for a few years
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

you win this round MTT, seems like your bag of ducks, the canard and duck duck go are all in a row now.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Spoken like someone who has some tattoos they really regret. Vibes, bro.
    no regerts, scumbag

I think you dismiss all content from a source because you didn’t like something that came from the source. Kinda sad

And years later I wonder. Am I really a poor house guest?
    Amazing what sticks in your head

But I do ski better than you.
    Not that it really matters
    Evaluating the source is a basic critical thinking skill.

Even in a reputable peer-reviewed journal if I see the name of a company in the acknowledgements or disclosures I'm going to be very skeptical. (Study show a clear benefit of drug x for disease y compared to placebo. How can that be wrong? Answer--because the maker of x funds a bunch of little studies and owns the rights to publish. The favorable studies get published, the negative ones don't, and if you were to add up the results of all the studies they would show no benefit. By controlling what gets published they control the apparent results. Google Tyrone Hayes if you want to see what a manufacturer--of an herbicide--can do to a scientist who publishes negative results against the company's wishes)

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Crowders rep is someone that ambushes people, yells at them and punches down. So no, I don't trust the source as I don't really trust any pundit. He's an entertainer, not a factual source.

As for the other stuff, you creeped people out with how you were behaving. Better to not have something bad happen and potentially hurt feelings than take a chance with internet strangers.
    So the question is. Who likes who? First unlike most here. We have slept in house and skied the same slopes. You and I are real maggots. Right?
    I don’t dislike you. But you hurt my feelings
    I got over it
    When I go to mammoth now. I stay in very nice expensive places. We all evolve

And from on maggot to another. I still ski so much better than you
    I always will
    Genetics
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Brilliant!

Clearly you aren't. I'd be careful anyone who accepts your medical advice. My guess is the degree is from somewhere in Mexico.

Maybe go back to like 4th grade and check your reading comprehension. Or if you'd rather point out, where exactly in the article, your statement comes from

I'll wait.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

the mano a mano side feuds in this thread are getting difficult to keep track of. Who is winning?

This column appeared in our local weekly paper. The author usually writes about skin care - she owns the spa where Ms TBS works a couple of days a week.

This is more of a cautionary tale about doing your own research. The quote "your mother is often wrong but never uncertain" seems to fit a few here.

By Karen Keady
    Tuesday, September 28, 2021 2:39 PM
    In the late 1950’s after reading J. Edgar Hoover’s “Masters of Deceit,” my mom became convinced that our neighbors were communists. (One must understand that this was post-war America, my dad a World War II veteran, the slogans, “Loose lips sink ships” still ringing in the air).

We had grown up in the military, lived outside the naval base in Cavite City across the bay from Manila in the Philippines for three years, traveled and lived many places. Mom was well read and as Dad used to say, “Your mother is often wrong but never uncertain.” When Dad retired, we returned to Oregon to our small hometown of Forest Grove, home of Pacific University. Mom’s obsession with communism led her to believe there was a “Commie” behind every bush.

I vividly recall being warned not to associate with the daughter of the suspect neighbors; however, we were very good friends, shared many sleepovers, were in the same homeroom, and walked to school together most days. We continued to do so, since I was a rebellious teen and not about to let my parent dictate who my friends should be.

Mom’s suspicions grew following an after-dark party at the neighbor’s home. She was convinced it was a communist meeting. She explained to me in detail how a communist meeting is conducted, word for J. Edgar Hoover word!

The next day, as we headed across town to the high school, kicking piles of autumn leaves along the way, I asked my friend what had been going on at her house the night before. She replied that her mom had hosted a Tupperware party, that she had had to serve refreshments and sit around and listen to old people burping their Tupperware all night. We giggled all the way to school.

I told my mom it had been an innocent Tupperware party. In a conspiratorial tone, Mom lowered her voice saying, “Yes, that’s what they WANT you to think.” Dad told me when Mom made up her mind about something if you question her beliefs she simply dug in deeper. As the years rolled by the countless conspiracy theories espoused by Mom continued to bloom.

In the 1980s, Mom moved into a seniors’ mobile home park. On a weekend visit, I noticed she had a notebook on her round maple table by the window, where she sat jotting down every license plate in and out of the park. She told me that the neighbors were dealing drugs and she was going to the police to report the plate numbers. I asked how she knew it wasn’t just a Tupperware party!

“Don’t be a smartass, Karen,” she scolded me! “I know because I can smell it all the way across the grass divide.”

She could smell it because my younger brother, Kevin, was growing it in his closet right down the hall. Of course, I couldn’t rat out my kid brother!

This story in no way disrespects my mom. She was hardworking — a good mom who raised four kids who all turned out normal, except for Kevin. Mom would love that we tell these stories and probably laugh at the memories.
    https://nuggetnews.com/Content/Defau...s/-3/500/31369

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Clearly you aren't. I'd be careful anyone who accepts your medical advice. My guess is the degree is from somewhere in Mexico.

Maybe go back to like 4th grade and check your reading comprehension. Or if you'd rather point out, where exactly in the article, your statement comes from

I'll wait.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    Are you slow of wit?

You’ve had multiple moderator warnings to stand down in this thread.
    Stand the fuck down. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Are you slow of wit?

Or don't, and we can be rid of his bullshit permanently.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 00.06.42.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	387327

whats maybe missing here too
    wanning anitbodies from the first doses given
    and the bigger amount of total vaccination in the population gives a higher number of breakthrough cases

"Hi Jane. This is Dr. Bakshi calling from Edmonton. I am not sure if you're aware, but your mom Anne was admitted to the COVID ward about 2 hours ago. I'm calling because she is not doing well, and will likely not survive the day."

https://twitter.com/NeejaB/status/14...-J4Wn4dlMImzdw

You wonder if Anne got covid from some selfish shitstain who figured they were young enough and fit enough to get covid and not have any lasting effects from it - so decided not to mask, not to get vaccinated, not to follow recommendations, protest outside hospitals, spread misinformation, promote invermectin, continue to downplay it by calling it "a flu", talk about how it's only political etc

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 00.06.42.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	387327

whats maybe missing here too
    wanning anitbodies from the first doses given
    and the bigger amount of total vaccination in the population gives a higher number of breakthrough cases
    What’s the predominant vax in Austria? Wonder if that has an impact as well…

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    What’s the predominant vax in Austria? Wonder if that has an impact as well…
    that was some hard research on google to find this data
    and it is the lousiest chart i have seen - somebody really likes colors there

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 09.00.45.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	387332

most is biontech and moderna
    maybe the az for retirment homes in feb/march is now comming back with breackthroughs

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    In Australia they might be hospitalizing everyone who tests positive with any symptoms at all to be extra careful and quarantine known cases even if they don't really require hospitalization yet. Places without a ridiculous number of anti vaxers clogging up ICUs (yet) have healthcare bandwidth to do that.
    We're doing the same thing in the US. You pop in for a scrapped knee and test positive, you're getting a bed.

Easiest ways for hospitals to stay in the black when not doing elective surgeries...At least according to the Atlantic.

March 2020 full shut down of everything. everybody had to stay indoors of only on his private property.
    only reason outdoors - essentials like shopping, walking the dog... etc

Let the cases rise until nov 2020. Partially lockdown and curfew.

No schools
    No shops
    No dinner
    No bar
    No night club
    No theatre
    No fun
    No gatherings in public or private
    travel restrictions to germany and italy for western austrians... closed boarders..
    All at home by 20:00 except work or sport

Summer 2021 kind of normal but full testing for everything indoors or public gatherings.

Now it is tested vaxxed or healed for almost everything

9million austrian
    10.000 dead
    Appr 700.000 cases
    vaxx rate 65% of total population
    Last edited by nordekette; 09-30-2021 at 04:27 AM.

the streets were empty at night.... like, there was nothing to do and we were not allowed to met in private except a partner or sexpartner ( and not changing every day : D )

there were talks of people getting checked and if your excuse was bad u were fined.

i dont know anybody personally, but word of mouth stories went around.
    people followed in general

my close friends are all vaxxed and now it is the pandemic of the unvaxxed by the stats
    lets see how things change

for your other question i have no answer, the virus is here if everybody is vaxxed the winter could be chill but with the low vaxx rate. i dont know what is going to happen. atm the curve is easing not so steep... but let the weather become colder!!!! we will see

i stopped convincing anybody of the severeness of covid, we have an elected leader. let them fucking work out how it has to be done to get 90% vaxxrate.

also it has to be done eu wide.

but there talk is very soft.... they like to use hesitant not antivaxx ... it is more a subtle push... but we will see in the future with icu cap at 30%, new restrictions will follow. i guess the testing will not count and it will only be healed or vaxxed for activities.

life is kind of normal, but i did not enjoy any night life indoors in the last 2 years or cinema or inside eating etc

we are very dependent on german tourists in western austria. a quater of our local bip is direct tourism. and that is alot of money!!!!! i guess they will try to keep it running and try to force everybody to vaxx.

alot of guessing.... i cant predict the future

stay away from the crocs my friend

adios, i go outside now.

So the question is. Who likes who? First unlike most here. We have slept in house and skied the same slopes. You and I are real maggots. Right?
    I don’t dislike you. But you hurt my feelings
    I got over it
    When I go to mammoth now. I stay in very nice expensive places. We all evolve

And from on maggot to another. I still ski so much better than you
    I always will
    Genetics
    Sorry to hear that, but based on the behavior, that decision still holds 10/10 times then.
    Good for you on staying in nice places and skiing well.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Are you slow of wit?

no just find it amusing that Multi makes a 100% incorrect false statement about an article. It was clear...he was wrong in his interpretation.

But yeah thats not "misinformation" hahahahahahaha...

He also still refuses to admit it, which is quite telling. Any faith you all have in his medical abilities or qualifications should really step back a minute. He can't even read a fact check article correctly. I was even agreeing with the schmuck.