Page 349 of 929 FirstFirst ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 23206
    Who is Lester Holt?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Brilliant leadership in Floridumb:

Attachment 382149
    And 4 Broward County teachers die in a single day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ins...s-2021-8%3famp

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Who is Lester Holt?

Lamestream media guy who's apparently getting paid by big pharma to help implement Bill Gates's secret microchip plan. Stop the Steal!
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Please link an article to back up this statement. Because it sure sounds like you're talking out of your ass on this one. Every study that I have seen indicates that moderna and pfizer are much more effective than natural infection.

If you can't post an article to back you claim, it verifies that you are just making stuff up to fit your narrative.
    I can virtually guarantee you he won't be able to post anything (reliable) to back that up (because every epidemiologist/virologist I have heard talk about this has said the opposite). He always makes shit up to fit the narrative he wants to be true--not sure what his game is here, but he trolls the shit out of anything where he can take a shot at Biden/Obama/libs, so I'm guessing no different on this one. Ask him how he knows the hack of the DNC servers was a hoax for real laughs.
    [quote][//quote]

Guess what COVID is being passed to house pets and even Zoo animals. When viruses can leap from host type to host type (and they are different types of mammals) they DO NOT disappear. They mutate too. Vaxines do not prevent mutations. This potentially will get very bad or will be very bad because it will not just go away.
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    Guess what COVID is being passed to house pets and even horses. When viruses can leap from host type to host type (and they are different types of mammals) they DO NOT disappear. They mutate too. Vaxines do not prevent mutations. This potentially will get very bad or will be very bad because it will not just go away.
    Our only chance is literally for everyone to get vaccinated as soon as possible. If you're not part of the solution, well, you know.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Guess what COVID is being passed to house pets and even Zoo animals. When viruses can leap from host type to host type (and they are different types of mammals) they DO NOT disappear. They mutate too. Vaxines do not prevent mutations. This potentially will get very bad or will be very bad because it will not just go away.
    Prevent completely? Ok maybe not. But logically, anything that reduces viral reproduction is probably going to reduce mutation since reproduction is where mutation is most likely to occur. (That's the "if" statement that's easily missed in that chicken virus abstract a few pages back.) Just about the only way you can treat the disease to reduce symptoms and deaths while helping it mutate is to take the Florida strategy and give everyone Remdesivir and monoclonal antibodies--after they hit peak contagiousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckee Joe View Post
    I just don't know what is better and Lester Holt or others telling me something isn't going to convince me.
    So Joe, how do you feel about Rand Paul then? One of the biggest anti mask, anti vaccine voices out there. Turns out his wife invested heavily in Covid treatment and he never reported it. He’s actually making money off telling you to take no precautions and get Covid. He’s trustworthy though and all the doctors and scientists aren’t?

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politi...253439274.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    He always makes shit up to fit the narrative he wants to be true--not sure what his game is here, but he trolls the shit out of anything
    Last February, ahead of the widespread vaccine rollout he was posting articles claiming we were already on the cusp of herd immunity due to natural infection and that the pandemic would be over by April.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Here’s the segment. Note he does not discuss long Covid and kids. My observation is the that White House spokespeople discussing covid infections and children avoid bringing the uncertainty and confusion about children suffering from long Covid, but many health experts not tied to the White House seem to always bring it up when discussing Covid and kids.

https://youtu.be/2BtmB1eRJww
    Long-term Covid-19 effects can be significant for kids, pediatricians say. Here's why other doctors say children should be protected
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Boy, that question I posed to mtu awhile back about responsibility for spreading the disease sure seems relevant.

How many parents are missing work, burning leave or incurring medical bills because of that?

This isn't new news and equine Covid is not the same. It is not being passed human to horse according to my vet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Lamestream media guy who's apparently getting paid by big pharma to help implement Bill Gates's secret microchip plan. Stop the Steal!
    It's not a secret anymore.
    Bill called me late last night and told me I forgot to brush my teeth before I went to bed.

The latest severe cases per 100K data from Israel indicates vaccine efficacy against Delta is ~76%:

Attachment 382166

Something to keep an eye on is how Canada/UK compares with Israel/US because Canada and the UK pursued a first dose first policy with doses administered about 12 weeks apart, whereas the U.S. and Israel followed the trials dosage regime with doses 3-4 weeks apart. Multiple studies indicate longer times between doses leads to a better immune response. Whereas people infected in the wild probably only need a single vaccine dose to have the best overall protection.

Re: The article about the 4 teachers in Florida. What the hell is this stupid sentence "Out of the four deceased, three were not vaccinated, but one was set to get the vaccine, said Union president Anna Fusco, per NBC Miami."

In other words, all 4 were unvaxxed. Who cares if one was "set to get it" or "strongly considering it" or some other stupid shit.

Okay, is there anything wrong with banning posters who continually spread misinformation? At least take down the blatant misleading posts? I don’t mind thoughtful debate but I’m tired of the misinformation campaign, it’s having a real impact on the people that are caring for these folks who won’t get vaccinated. Thoughts?

Okay, is there anything wrong with banning posters who continually spread misinformation? At least take down the blatant misleading posts? I don’t mind thoughtful debate but I’m tired of the misinformation campaign, it’s having a real impact on the people that are caring for these folks who won’t get vaccinated. Thoughts?

The response will be ignore them. From the same people that continually engage them.

I don't believe Rand Paul either. It's good that people are promoting vaccines and things they hope will make society better. But we aren't talking about a 30% death rate here, why is everyone's blood pressure up so high.

4 Time Balboa Open Champion

Aside from the weight landing on volunteers it's hard to argue with this much. First amendment is not a suicide pact. We're not obligated to help enemy collaborators.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckee Joe View Post
    I don't believe Rand Paul either. It's good that people are promoting vaccines and things they hope will make society better. But we aren't talking about a 30% death rate here, why is everyone's blood pressure up so high.
    How many trillions of dollars does it take to matter? How many people do you know and how many of those should die before you care?

My wife's aunt is fighting for her life now. Hospitalized and getting experimental treatments which seem to have kept her off the vent, just barely. She had your attitude a couple weeks ago and now she gets to focus on her breathing. So I guess there's a nice zen upside that way. If she avoids neurological issues maybe she'll achieve enlightenment. And of course her recent choices make it harder to diagnose any neuro impacts, so that's convenient.

This about sums it up...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210813-084603__01.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	382167

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

https://www.aspentimes.com/news/high...ated-visitors/

And now the blame game starts...

It went from: "It's 100% effective" to "Let's encourage our vaccine hesitant neighbors" to " its your fault my vaccine isn't working." In the span of about a month.

The vax doesn't prevent you from catching it. It doesn't prevent you from spreading it. What exactly is a booster going to boost?

Nothing wrong with it, I personally am for it, especially the egregious cases. And in fact some have been banned over the last year+ (they sometimes come back too). But they aren't magically going to get banned by the server closet misinformation detector, people need to report the posts, to demonstrate a pattern of misinformation.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    <a href="https://www.aspentimes.com/news/high-pitkin-county-breakthrough-case-rate-points-to-unvaccinated-visitors/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.aspentimes.com/news/high-pitkin-county-breakthrough-case-rate-points-to-unvaccinated-visitors/</a><br>
    <br>
    And now the blame game starts...<br>
    <br>
    It went from: "It's 100% effective" to "Let's encourage our vaccine hesitant neighbors" to " its your fault my vaccine isn't working." In the span of about a month.<br>
    <br>
    The vax doesn't prevent you from catching it. It doesn't prevent you from spreading it. What exactly is a booster going to boost?
    <br>
    <br>
    You can’t be this fucking stupid, can you? At this point it’s just you trolling with your dick in one hand and whatever room temp iq conservative meme feed you’ve hooked up to in the other?