Page 193 of 929 FirstFirst ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 23206
    anyone looking for masks, these guys have US made n95 and kid size surgical masks. There was a wapo or nyt article that demetech got into the mask business during pandemic, but because hospitals wanted to save a few cents and masks can't be advertised online, had issues getting them sold:
    https://demetech-corporation.myshopi...mall-box-of-50

With India getting freaking HAMMERED right now, what do you think of the oh-so "philanthropic" Bill Gates on this front?:
    Bill Gates believes Covid 19 vaccine tech should not be given to India
    https://www.indiatoday.in/technology...807-2021-04-30
    Bill Gates says Covid-19 vaccine tech should not be shared with India
    https://www.indiatoday.in/technology...357-2021-05-03
    I guess he's involved with AZ version. What a doosh.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    With India getting freaking HAMMERED right now, what do you think of the oh-so "philanthropic" Bill Gates on this front?:
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ine-ingredien/

Also, why would Gates not want to infiltrate the worlds biggest market with his 5G microchips?

I have to laugh at people worried about the side effects of the vaccine but no problems being hung over every morning during spring break and every weekend the rest of the year.

No, but Fauci and certain Dems are not all in on releasing patent locks. Gee, ya wonder why.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pharm...b02e74d22aba89

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ine-ingredien/

Also, why would Gates not want to infiltrate the worlds biggest market with his 5G microchips?
    So he didn't have this interview?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I have to laugh at people worried about the side effects of the vaccine but no problems being hung over every morning during spring break and every weekend the rest of the year.
    Or, have they actually stopped and read the ingredient list on the labels of the junk food they consume daily?

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    People with busy lives need to get with the program and repriorotize a little bit. This should be one of the most important things they do right now. California has made it pretty easy, except for people that work for a very small company (I, frankly, don't get that part), they are paying us to take time off from work to get vaxed and deal with the side effects.
    Hey guys, really no need to sell me on the importance of going out of one's way for this. I did my time, on the browser and on the road, to get my first shot, which was about as early as I could get it given that I'm not over 65 and not a teacher or something, and I'm definitely going to get that second shot soon.

But if the situation here is that all vaguely local vax appointments are getting snatched up very soon after being posted, then it's just as well that some people are waiting until it's more convenient. Because that means that people like me and my wife and my neighbor, who are willing to go out of our way, can get those shots. But I'm right with you all in wringing my hands over the people who aren't getting vaxxed in localities where vax supply is ample.

Did you watch it?

Should fit right in with Republican values. I think it's a dick move.

Did you not listen to this interview? Or did you not understand it? Gates isn't the clearest communicator, but he does explain his reasoning pretty simply in that video.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Did you not listen to this interview? Or did you not understand it? Gates isn't the clearest communicator, but he does explain his reasoning pretty simply in that video.
    Yeah.. he's actually saying that they are doing just that... trying to get manufacturing up and running around the world. Also... there are a couple jumps in their that raise my suspcions esp his very first "no."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Maybe have your wife watch it and explain it to you. By your own account she’s the brains

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This^^ the side effects are mostly nothing more than you might get from a hangover and I think it means your body had a reaction which is good

people could quit posting their more or less nothing reactions and i would be happy
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    This^^ the side effects are mostly nothing more than you might get from a hangover and I think it means your body had a reaction which is good

people could quit posting their more or less nothing reactions and i would be happy
    If people said "immune response" rather than "reaction" maybe it wouldn't be viewed so negatively. You know how easily people can be swayed by semantics.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

some reports of women having problems affecting their lady parts. too soon to say if some will be long term affected, but to have colleges require its students, half who will be women who have yet to have children; who are rarely affected by covid 19 is a bad idea.

now knowing issues some people have and knowing long term affects are not known in most cases and how little of the population under 65 years old is affected, i wish i hadn't taken it. all sorts have medicines can have awful side affects for some and when the fatality factor for under 65 is so low for covid; under 65 should be optional.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    some reports of women having problems affecting their lady parts
    False. If it happens at all most likely related to stress not the jab. Again.. this is like saying someone had a heart attack after driving their car so therefore driving caused it.

But doctors said menstrual cycles can change for numerous reasons, including diet, exercise, illness and more. The Mayo Clinic lists additional possibilities, including pregnancy, breastfeeding and premature ovarian failure.

"It's OK to be concerned, to ask questions, but it's not unusual to have a cycle that's disrupted or a little bit heavier,” said Shahine. “There are so many things that have to communicate, as far as hormones and our immune system, in order to have regular, predictable menstrual cycles. We can have a cycle thrown off by traveling or a really stressful event. So, I'm really not surprised that people are having a change after getting their vaccine. I don't want people to worry."

In other words, simply receiving the COVID-19 vaccine could be stressful enough to trigger a change in menstruation, even though the vaccine itself has nothing to do with it.

“I’ve been fighting the rumors that the COVID vaccine causes infertility for a few months now,” explained Shahine. “This is just the next rumor that we are going to fight and hopefully ease their worries, and help people get the vaccine to help us end this pandemic."

In the end, we can verify there is no proof that the COVID-19 vaccine affects menstrual cycles.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/v...8-24cbd75a407c

some reports of women having problems affecting their lady parts.
    Some say there are reports of covid causing your dick to fall off.

You didn't watch it. You also didn't read the debunking link that explains things quite succinctly.

That's the problem with the woke conspiracy people; you're all so quick to disseminate information but you seem resistant to actually consuming it.

some reports of women having problems affecting their lady parts. too soon to say if some will be long term affected, but to have colleges require its students, half who will be women who have yet to have children; who are rarely affected by covid 19 is a bad idea.

now knowing issues some people have and knowing long term affects are not known in most cases and how little of the population under 65 years old is affected, i wish i hadn't taken it. all sorts have medicines can have awful side affects for some and when the fatality factor for under 65 is so low for covid; under 65 should be optional.
    you have read some reports on the interent so they are obviously true ?

most of the new infections are variants

the new Variants are hitting younger and younger people
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    you have read some reports on the interent so they are obviously true ?

most of the new infections are variants

the new Variants are hitting younger and younger people
    and here's the rub.... so you're young and the virus barely slows you down when you get it but you pass it on to your favorite uncle Bob and now Bob is in the ICU fighting for his life. Lesson: DON'T BE A SELFISH ASSHOLE.

Let me distill what I hear Coug saying

some reports of ............too soon to say ........... some people........now knowing issues are not known......., i wish i hadn't taken it......... all sorts have medicines ...........
    Let me ask you, Are you SURE that your pecker won't fall off if you get vaxed? I mean there have been no studies done. You can't REALLY be sure. Unless you put your hand down your pants right now to be sure.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    and here's the rub.... so you're young and the virus barely slows you down when you get it but you pass it on to your favorite uncle Bob and now Bob is in the ICU fighting for his life. Lesson: DON'T BE A SELFISH ASSHOLE.
    Hard to believe we're a year+ in to this, and it still hasn't sunk in.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Let me distill what I hear Coug saying

Let me ask you, Are you SURE that your pecker won't fall off if you get vaxed? I mean there have been no studies done. You can't REALLY be sure. Unless you put your hand down your pants right now to be sure.

*coffee out nose*

“Some people are saying” = good enough evidence for DunningSkouger