Page 150 of 929 FirstFirst ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    This should lend some sort of evidence that the problem with the J&J vaccine may be even bigger than what's being reported.
    Could you describe the wolf your cousin's friend saw? Can you recall hearing about any unique identifying features?

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Here in Oregon they have this wild concept where they schedule your second shot before you walk out after getting your first shot.

That you have to get in line or search for your second shot is baffling.
    I am quite sure he doesn't have to search for his second shot, I think he is trying to make his second shot more convenient and more in line with his non-vaccination plans by getting it somewhere different than where he got his first, hence the "search".

In Colorado, how the second shot appointment is addressed is entirely based on the particular provider (I have some rants in this thread about how stupid that is). Many schedule the second shot when making the first appointment, others schedule the second shot at the time of the first shot like you describe. Still others -- Walmart is one and it sounds likely he got his first shot at a Walmart -- ask you to schedule your second shot sometime before it is "due"; I was told to call a week out by the Walmart in Cheyenne. That's a stupid system but still doesn't involve searching or getting in line, it just involves an extra phone call. However, if you want to go elsewhere for your second shot, there isn't really a mechanism to do that; it's pretty much assumed that everyone gets their second shot at the same place they get their first. But it is possible to figure that issue out, and the procedure I described to him is what my wife did in order to get her second shot at a Walmart closer than Cheyenne.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Has this happened to anybody else after the first shot?

Attachment 371551
    No, but somehow a new copy of me got downloaded and it's full of features.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Watching the local news last night...and they had a story/interviews of college students from the local “state schools” (Bloomsburg, East Stroudsburg).....and every single kid (all boys) they interviewed said they were not getting vaccinated for some reason or other....they all sounded like such boneheads....

I said to my wife.....just another reason why I’m glad our daughters went out of state......lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    No, but somehow a new copy of me got downloaded and it's full of features.
    I've been having trouble going to sleep at night because I keep needing to update before I shutdown...

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Here in Oregon they have this wild concept where they schedule your second shot before you walk out after getting your first shot.

That you have to get in line or search for your second shot is baffling.
    I think it's fully dependent on the provider. I went to Idaho through a specialty hospital whose system was to have you scan a QR code while waiting your 15 minutes and schedule your second dose right then and there. The system automatically recorded the first dose and sent an email. It then sent a second email with the appointment confirmation for the second dose. Once the second was provided, I received a full document with the record of the consent form I had completed on my phone along with the record of having received two doses of PFE. I think the same system was used in some areas in WA as the signup form appeared identical to the one I used. In Spokane's mass vax site, you have to schedule your second shot on your own separately from receiving the first dose so, I think it just depends on the administration system used.

Woke up at 4am to massive headache, cold chills and cold sweats. Feels like I have a bad flu and cold at the same time. Whole body just aches. Arm is super sore and I don’t want to use it.
    I’ve never been this thirsty ever.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I've been having trouble going to sleep at night because I keep needing to update before I shutdown...
    Typical Microsoft... Hopefully you won't have to reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Woke up at 4am to massive headache, cold chills and cold sweats. Feels like I have a bad flu and cold at the same time. Whole body just aches. Arm is super sore and I don’t want to use it.
    Sorry to hear that. BTW have you had any recent vaccinations?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    The calculators are designed by the globalist corporate elite to gain total control through a universal understanding of basic mathematics.
    You must resist this.

LOL! Sorry to laugh but it's like all you men are getting a small taste of what menopause is like. At least your discomfort will pass soon. Some women suffer through nightly bouts of what you describe for years and years.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Coffee has been tasting like shit for the past 5 days for me. Had a pretty bad headache yesterday as well 5 days post-Pfizer #2. My side effects seem to be lasting a lot longer this time around, although I felt like I had some low-grade lingering ones during the 1st shot as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Coffee has been tasting like shit for the past 5 days for me. Had a pretty bad headache yesterday as well 5 days post-Pfizer #2. My side effects seem to be lasting a lot longer this time around, although I felt like I had some low-grade lingering ones during the 1st shot as well.
    Good to know about the coffee. I'm having second thoughts now on the shot.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    LOL! Sorry to laugh but it's like all you men are getting a small taste of what menopause is like. At least your discomfort will pass soon. Some women suffer through nightly bouts of what you describe for years and years.
    Huh. Here I was thinking this thread was about Covid. Not women’s plumbing.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

So, they say only a few *rare* cases of these clotting problems. How many clotting events would go uncounted because the people that had them chocked it up under "usual side effects" of the vaccine? If everyone else around you does get the shot, or a good 50+ percent and the case numbers decrease substantially, would you forgo the shot and take your chances?
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

i had one GF Start & be in menopause for 7 years, we part ways and the next GF is 10 yrs younger so also starts menopause

its like ground hog day
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Huh. Here I was thinking this thread was about Covid. Not women’s plumbing.
    This site's raison d'être is women's plumbing.
    Last edited by KQ; 04-14-2021 at 12:54 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    So, they say only a few *rare* cases of these clotting problems. How many clotting events would go uncounted because the people that had them chocked it up under "usual side effects" of the vaccine? If everyone else around you does get the shot, or a good 50+ percent and the case numbers decrease substantially, would you forgo the shot and take your chances?
    NO

that happens with kids where the odd one isnt vaxed

but I think you want to have way > 50% vaccinated

and BTW this does kill people ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Good point about underestimation in the gen pop. As far as risk--the vaccine clots as I understand it are happening within two weeks, while the figure for the gen pop is one year, so you have to divide that by 26 to get a comparable number. So general population 0.2/M, vaccine 1/M. Vaccine higher but same order of magnitude (ie less than 10X the risk.)
    Per yesterday's release all 6 were between 6 and 13 days, so maybe right near 10x for that window. Given the population, an unrelated event or two on days 1-5 should be unlikely but not massively so. So I wonder: is there a reason that they wouldn't consider earlier events to be vaccine related for J&J? Like, does the adenovirus infection take a few days to develop such that an uncommon/immediate event can be discounted? Or does this just mean they haven't had any reports at all in the days just before/after 6-13?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    FFS
    Remember when we had like dozen people *swear* that their cousin/buddy owned a Group B Audi Rally car (complete with a negative review). Of which like 50 were ever made? That's where we are here.

Edit: for the memories: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...47#post5012247

So my counting is a bit off: of 10 race specific cars sold, 3 mags claimed ownership. "worst car ever" lulz.
    Last edited by Carl_Mega; 04-14-2021 at 01:34 PM.

Guess it's been too long since Jonas rolled out his vaccine. Still... it's understandable that people are cautious/fearful. I will admit to some trepidation (precisely because I remember what happened with the 1st generation of polio vaccine).
    You remember the 1st generation of polio vaccines? You're a lot older than you've been telling us.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Clearly the problem is an inadequate coffee machine.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    There's always the option of Pfizer or Moderna if you're that concerned. Getting vaccinated is the primary goal and if you're a young woman who's uncomfortable due to the even remote chance of clotting, get something other than JnJ.

You remember the 1st generation of polio vaccines? You're a lot older than you've been telling us.
    Ha! I had the same thought.

I remember what happened not that it happened to me.

This site's raison d'être is women's plumbing.
    Only the external bits

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    i had one GF Start & be in menopause for 7 years, we part ways and the next GF is 10 yrs younger so also starts menopause

its like ground hog day
    It’s your fault for not dating post-menopausal women from the start.