Page 300 of 929 FirstFirst ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    You people have had the chance to do what is right. Now fuck you all for this continued bullshit. As far as I’m concerned anti-vaxxers can all die and I’m not going to think twice about it.
    Those dipshits are gonna fill up the hospital beds/ICU beds and fuck up the operations and cause surgery and diagnostic delays and lead to staff burnout etc etc etc. It’d be a different story if their poor decisions only put themselves at increased risk.

I don’t give a flying fuck whether natural immunity lasts a few months longer or less than vax immunity.
    The studies are all over the place. And this thing has only been a year and a half.

I got rona and lived.
    No t shirt yet.

The next variant will be chuck norris’d by my natural immune system. Even if my antibodies are gone.

And if not? Fuck it. I gotta live life.
    No one gets out of here alive.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I don’t give a flying fuck whether natural immunity lasts a few months longer or less than vax immunity.
    The studies are all over the place. And this thing has only been a year and a half.

I got rona and lived.
    No t shirt yet.

The next variant will be chuck norris’d by my natural immune system. Even if my antibodies are gone.

And if not? Fuck it. I gotta live life.
    No one gets out of here alive.
    Yeah the 20 minutes it took me to get two vaccines in February is really preventing me from “living my life” - whatever the fuck that stupid platitude is supposed to mean.

At the rate Redumblicans are killing themselves it's a good thing those voter rolls are getting updated. Don't want a bunch of dead R's voting in the next election.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Don’t forget about the slow drain of experience in the medical field that can patient affect outcomes. My nurse friends are saying tons of experiences staff have quit in the last year and many departments are hiring new grads with short training periods.

Nurses and paramedics are quitting en masse now. They’re not interested in dealing with this given that a lot of the volume of patients could have been easily prevented. And yea they are the experienced ones.

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

But I do know what's in Mr Pibb: magic

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Nurses and paramedics are quitting en masse now. They’re not interested in dealing with this given that a lot of the volume of patients could have been easily prevented. And yea they are the experienced ones.
    It ain’t the Rona

Burnout from morons that never had health ed in school. Coming in for a paper cut. Or coming in for a sore throat or fever that has been troubling them for two hours.

GOMER

As I said here or elsewhere I’m in favor of universal Heath care.

But people need to be self aware of what is and is not an emergency.

And primary care offices not seeing people. Sending them to urgent care or ED. Lazy.

Name:  AAD92479-E46B-42AA-80F1-B50763DCCE14.jpeg
Views: 389
Size:  30.4 KB
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Those dipshits are gonna fill up the hospital beds/ICU beds and fuck up the operations and cause surgery and diagnostic delays and lead to staff burnout etc etc etc. It’d be a different story if their poor decisions only put themselves at increased risk.
    That’s already happening again. We just delayed any elective surgeries that would require an inpatient stay. This is because we’re filling up with COVID patients again, so far they’re all unvaccinated. All of them. We’re better at treating these folks now but it’s frustrating and labor intensive when it’s entirely preventable.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It ain’t the Rona

Burnout from morons that never had health ed in school. Coming in for a paper cut. Or coming in for a sore throat or fever that has been troubling them for two hours.

GOMER

And primary care offices not seeing people. Sending them to urgent care or ED. Lazy.

Flailing
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Core shit needs to talk to a nurse

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    At the rate Redumblicans are killing themselves it's a good thing those voter rolls are getting updated. Don't want a bunch of dead R's voting in the next election.
    POTD.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

It ain’t the Rona

GOMER

Every doctor and nurse knew with 100% certainty that this is the nature of emergency medicine before they signed up. So spare us the sob story.

Plus that shit (minor complaints coming to ER) has been going on since modern medicine started. Covid actually stopped the bullshit cases from coming to the emergency room - so this is just another point you are wrong about. It’s a long list and it grows daily.

Plus every doctor and nurse likes to complain about the patient coming in with a simple complaint like a sore throat - but every single one of them can also remember those cases where the sore throat was actually cancer or an infection in a major artery etc. Expecting the patients to sort out what category they are in before they come to ER is just incredibly stupid.

As stupid as you are in here trying and failing to regurgitate stories your wife and her friends tell each other at dinner parties while you look on from the sidelines completely out of your league. Vibes.

kq - do you agree with that meme? or is this more of a retweet doesn’t equal endorsement thing? and if so, why post it?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    kq - do you agree with that meme? or is this more of a retweet doesn’t equal endorsement thing? and if so, why post it?
    Obviously she doesn't agree with it and the level of stupidity it reveals is post-worthy funny.

Sweet armchair story bunny mac

Lol
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    The meme text is also grammatically incorrect, and contains a word that doesn't actually exist.
    It almost seems like there's a rule that no meme can exist without a spelling or grammatical error. Even if they're like five words long they somehow managed to bone something. Huh, maybe the meme writers ain't the smartest bunch...

If Core Shit is really truly arguing that ICU staff are getting burned out because of GOMERs coming into the ED after shoving candles up their ass, that really does represent a new low in his already abysmal st00pidity.

Yeah, we know he's doing the troll thing in some lame attempt at laffs, but the willful ignrnce is truly mind boggling.

Sweet armchair story bunny mac

Lol
    Learn to know when you’ve been slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Obviously she doesn't agree with it and the level of stupidity it reveals is post-worthy funny.
    This.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Ugh. I'm going to fucking regret this, but I can't stop myself.
    you only live once, dog
    Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    the core concept, obviously
    Let's go to make-believe world and pretend (against all convincing evidence to the contrary) that yall are right about everything; all those doctors and scientists are a bunch of dipshits. Let's say that masks do absolutely nothing to slow the spread of the virus, that COVID isn't as bad as "the media" claims it is, and that natural immunity is superior to vaccination.

Assuming all that is true: what do you see as the downside to choosing to wear a mask? What is the downside to choosing to get the vaccine? I'm not trying to change yalls minds about anything, I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck yall are so concerned about?
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

Quote Originally Posted by CS2-6 View Post
    Ugh. I'm going to fucking regret this, but I can't stop myself.

Let's go to make-believe world and pretend (against all convincing evidence to the contrary) that yall are right about everything; all those doctors and scientists are a bunch of dipshits. Let's say that masks do absolutely nothing to slow the spread of the virus, that COVID isn't as bad as "the media" claims it is, and that natural immunity is superior to vaccination.

Assuming all that is true: what do you see as the downside to choosing to wear a mask? What is the downside to choosing to get the vaccine? I'm not trying to change yalls minds about anything, I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck yall are so concerned about?
    Disingenuous concern = THE core modern “conservative” principle.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    i don’t know if i agree after seeing a friend share a very similar thing earnestly. at least a few people here are nodding their heads in agreement too.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    i don’t know if i agree after seeing a friend share a very similar thing earnestly. at least a few people here are nodding their heads in agreement too.
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism