Page 487 of 929 FirstFirst ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,175 of 23206
    I am so tired of the fuckheads...
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

My federal agency has decided that the vaccine information is PII and will not be requiring actual proof of vaccination, merely an attestation of vaccination.

So naturally all my COVIDiot coworkers are just lying on the attestation forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    My federal agency has decided that the vaccine information is PII and will not be requiring actual proof of vaccination, merely an attestation of vaccination.

That's going to change. Schools have never done it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I have a weird mix of feeling the personal tragedy of these people and hoping they get better and the deep sadness for it all, and also throwing my hands up in frustration with thoughts like “I told you so” and natural selection.

I feel both ways at the exact same time.

Really it’s like, the frustration of the “well that’s what you get” kind of sentiment is a response to the hurt you feel for actually caring and feeling like that hurt shouldn’t have happened because these unvaccinated cases are such an avoidable own-goal.
    That combination of feelings just sucks. Very few of these people are the asshats who are convincing others, the vast majority are just people who considered what they heard and made a bad decision--or waited to make one. That the predictability and commonness of these situations should somehow temper grief is just so absurd.

The funeral is as sad as any other. Sounds like today's cockapoos have dodged this reality so far. If so, congrats for now and STFU. Have some respect.

I am happy that i don't have to think of all this antivaxx bullshit in my brain.
    I just smile....
    Yesterday a nice chick said, i cant travel cause i am not vaxxed : ) i did not even want to know her "reasons" just said adios.

Name:  YES.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  20.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Call em like I see em boss. If the shoe fits and all...

Seems like you might be in that camp....guess what...you're far from alone, not only here, but like half of the USA....don't feel too bad brah.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You couldn't possibly be more wrong.
    yep....you're right....nobody ever said let the unvaxxed can basically fuck off in this thread EVER....you're and idiot orders of magnitude higher than any anti vaxxer boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    That's going to change. Schools have never done it that way.
    A lot of people and employers are mistaken about vax status being PI or HIPAA protected. It's neither and HIPAA was only set up to prevent health insurance providers from sharing your info without your consent. It doesn't say your employer or the government can't require YOU to privide the info it legally anywhere.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The "Vax is PII so workplaces can't ask" isn't true. Your SSN is PII, yet you give it to them so you can get paid. There are plenty of things healthcare related an employer can have access to or ask for. You don't have to give it to them, but they don't have to keep you employed either.

PI is UNIQUE info that others can use to identify you. Vax status yes or no isn't PI. It doesn't allow anyone else to know EXACTLY who you are by your response.

You know this and I know this but the Department has decided they are going to do the bare minimum for now. I’m greatly looking forward to them eventually coming around to requiring vaccine proof and then the shit will hit the fan among my surprisingly conservative and conspiracy-prone coworkers.

yep....you're right....nobody ever said let the unvaxxed can basically fuck off in this thread EVER....you're and idiot orders of magnitude higher than any anti vaxxer boss.
    You still have no idea what I think. And are completely wrong in your assumptions about that.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You still have no idea what I think. And are completely wrong in your assumptions about that.
    ok maybe not YOU specifically...i apologize, but do you deny there are quite a few here who have the feeling I expressed? I dont agree with that sentiment at all, but its been voiced many times in this thread...

Now granted we don't "know" if KQ's friend was vaxxed or not, that wasn't my point, nor was it directed towards KQ's friend at all. The point was its funny how many here adjust their feelings when its a mags "friend" vaxxed or not...what makes KQ's friend (if unvaxxed) any different than the "Texas/Florida anti vax nutjob" that won't get the vax?

Didnt want to risk long term side effects of C19 vaccine, instead caught the ultimate long term side effect, death.

https://time.com/6096505/covid-19-va...itancy-family/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

I'm consistent. If you're unvaxxed, due to anything but a legitimate medical condition, you can fuck right off and die.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I'm consistent. If you're unvaxxed, due to anything but a legitimate medical condition, you can fuck right off and die.
    And if you infect children around you who can't be vaxxed may that death process be extremely long and extremely painful.

o..what makes KQ's friend (if unvaxxed) any different than the "Texas/Florida anti vax nutjob" that won't get the vax?
    You deserve all the derision that has been heaped on you in the past of you seriously think no one can tell the difference between a con man and his victim. The only thing anyone knows for sure about KQ's friend is that she wasn't so rabid about her opinion/status that she made sure everyone knew it. She wasn't on the radio trying to take over the death cult. You want to bitch at someone, PM Benny Profane and see if he's got any new hot takes for you.

"Several gorillas at Zoo Atlanta in the southern US state of Georgia have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, the zoo said.

The western lowland gorillas were tested after keepers saw them coughing and other symptoms, it said."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    This statement is a slippery slope...as multiple documented instances of genocide in history began exactly this way.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2014/12...ns-un-official

"The Holocaust did not start with the gas chambers and the Rwandan genocide did not start with the slayings. It started with the dehumanization of a specific group of persons."

Also, caring about your fellow man, while simultaneously hoping that your fellow man should die is....conflicting.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    You deserve all the derision that has been heaped on you in the past of you seriously think no one can tell the difference between a con man and his victim. The only thing anyone knows for sure about KQ's friend is that she wasn't so rabid about her opinion/status that she made sure everyone knew it. She wasn't on the radio trying to take over the death cult. You want to bitch at someone, PM Benny Profane and see if he's got any new hot takes for you.
    oh so there is a difference...got it....fucking hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post

Also, caring about your fellow man, while simultaneously hoping that your fellow man should die is....conflicting.
    you can use the word man...its HYPOCRITE

Is there an amount of death from COVID that will make the antivaxxers get a vaccine? I don't want people to die, but these people aren't willing to help themselves or those around them.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

This statement is a slippery slope...as multiple documented instances of genocide in history began exactly this way.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2014/12...ns-un-official

"The Holocaust did not start with the gas chambers and the Rwandan genocide did not start with the slayings. It started with the dehumanization of a specific group of persons."

Dear Godwin.. This isn't at all the same thing as handing Native Americans used blankets from the Small Pox Hospital for their winter Trail of Tears journey. Pretty much EVERYONE is doing everything we can to help these fools not die and not kill everyone around them.

This statement is a slippery slope....
    What's not a slippery slope but instead a straight line is the small swarm of vocal contrarians here, including you, who carry water for the scammers profiting from vaccine misinformation.

Time after time hack polyass analogies break down in the face of data and yet that doesn't stop any of you from continuously spewing complete nonsense.