Page 122 of 929 FirstFirst ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 23206
    It wasn't directed at you, I'm just trying to get ahead of the hypocrisy. I'm not up on the regs but it seems like that's in the past anyway. I think we are vaxing Gen Pop starting about now in Colorado.

Well I'm officially concerned. There are 500+ open appointments TOMORROW here and they aren't filling. And then the same the next day...and the next...and all next week. What is going on? I really hope we aren't reaching uptake saturation levels at 50% of eligibility...especially in an incredibly blue county.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Cool! Aren't you glad you didn't drive to WW? Or lie?
    Totally. I could not believe I got the call from Walmart for the No Waste List. I was something like 154 or the list a week and a half ago or so. I was honestly wondering if it was all a ploy by a scammer looking to get my precious birthday as we sat in the parking lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    The people I know who won't get it are pseudo-woke white collar small c conservative-to-small L libertarians who think they're smarter than everyone else.
    +1. (That's what they call themselves, anyway.) I recently watched a funeral remotely so as not to offend any fellow mourners by wearing a mask and now I'm trying to get the motivation to re-engage. This weekend my reward was learning that Bill Gates' TED talk from 2010 has been edited in all corners of the internet to hide the smoking gun part where he really tells everyone (live on stage) that vaccines are actually a tool for killing humans to save the planet. Sure, you can find the version where he mentions them once and you can read his description in his first annual letter about how he thinks vaccines encourage fewer babies--but the Real talk is long gone. And next he plans to kill the growing season by dropping 2 kg of chalk in the stratosphere so that there can be a famine. And did you know he's the single biggest landowner in the US? Farmland, even, because that's what you buy before you block the sun and kill the growing season. Obviously.

At least now I know what the nutball in CA meant in December when she told me she wouldn't be getting any vaccine--but "definitely not one that Bill Gates was involved with!"

Strange times for anyone that's ever owned a PC. Emotionally conflicting, even.

I don't know whether to feel dump or fortunate to not really know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I don't know whether to feel dump or fortunate to not really know what you are talking about.
    What? You don't follow Q? Get with it, man. That's where all the real news resides.

I've been tempted to send that guy the "apophenia" story of the gamer's take on Q, but I'm not sure it would be well received.

All 50 states now have expanded or will expand Covid vaccine eligibility to everyone 16 and up

-- March 9: Alaska
    -- March 16: Mississippi
    -- March 22: West Virginia
    -- March 24: Utah and certain state-run sites in Arizona
    -- March 25: Georgia
    -- March 29: Oklahoma, Texas, Ohio, North Dakota, Louisiana and Kansas
    -- March 30: Minnesota, Arkansas
    -- March 31: Indiana, South Carolina
    -- April 1: Montana, Connecticut
    -- April 2: New Hampshire
    -- April 5: Michigan, Tennessee, Idaho, Iowa, Florida, Nevada, Wisconsin
    -- April 6: New York
    -- April 7: North Carolina
    -- April 9: Missouri
    -- April 12: Illinois, Kentucky
    -- April 15: California
    -- April 19: Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island
    -- April 27: Maryland
    -- April, no set date: New Mexico, Virginia, Colorado, Wyoming
    -- May 1: Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Nebraska, Hawaii, Delaware, Alabama, Pennsylvania, New Jersey
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

^^ That's interesting that WA is shown as May 1. I don't see anywhere on the DOH website that addresses this. They show all above 16 as Phase 3 while we're just in Phase 1.B.4 right now. I wonder where that came from and how/where I missed it. In the meantime, unused appointments continue to prevail.

ETA: Found it. I guess I wasn't paying attention closely enough. Still have my doubts...

https://www.king5.com/article/news/h...1-d4cf985e3b90

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Were you one of the folks on TGR that had COVID early on? If so, interested to hear/read if you have side effects from the vax.

I'm older, but not that old, and Oregon is now 45 and up if you have a health condition. We help with caretaking for my in-laws and my grandparents, so that's eligible in OR. Waiting for Pfizer 2 to happen on 4/18. Glad to be in this process finally.
    I had a positive test and all symptoms in late December to early January. I just got my first shot (after waiting the 90 days since a positive test) two hours ago. So far so good, will report if anything develops.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Should I drive an hour to Stayton to get vaxxed?

I was sent an eligibility event notice email via the central getvaccinated.oregon.gov site.
    Supposedly my phase eligibility starts Apr 5 per announcement by the Gov on Fri. & this isn’t my county. This event is for this Tues 3/30.
    Does this out-of-the-way hospital just not have enough possible candidates?
    No idea which drug they are giving.
    so, it was apparently real & they sent a couple hundred thousand invitations for 400 slots

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...long-shot.html

so, it was apparently real & they sent a couple hundred thousand invitations for 400 slots

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...long-shot.html
    I’m impressed you got a slot with those odds. Scheduled shot 1 for next Thursday at the convention center.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    I’m impressed you got a slot with those odds. Scheduled shot 1 for next Thursday at the convention center.
    i didn't even try for a slot (client mtgs & too far of a drive coupled with a little suspicion of if it was real), but i did get the invite

i didn't even try for a slot (client mtgs & too far of a drive coupled with a little suspicion of if it was real), but i did get the invite
    Ah.

You are probably in line with the 1B7 category right?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Will there be breakfast buffets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Wife just got herself and the man-child signed up for the poke this Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    All 50 states now have expanded or will expand Covid vaccine eligibility to everyone 16 and up

-- March 9: Alaska
    -- March 16: Mississippi
    -- March 22: West Virginia
    -- March 24: Utah and certain state-run sites in Arizona
    -- March 25: Georgia
    -- March 29: Oklahoma, Texas, Ohio, North Dakota, Louisiana and Kansas
    -- March 30: Minnesota, Arkansas
    -- March 31: Indiana, South Carolina
    -- April 1: Montana, Connecticut
    -- April 2: New Hampshire
    -- April 5: Michigan, Tennessee, Idaho, Iowa, Florida, Nevada, Wisconsin
    -- April 6: New York
    -- April 7: North Carolina
    -- April 9: Missouri
    -- April 12: Illinois, Kentucky
    -- April 15: California
    -- April 19: Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island
    -- April 27: Maryland
    -- April, no set date: New Mexico, Virginia, Colorado, Wyoming
    -- May 1: Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Nebraska, Hawaii, Delaware, Alabama, Pennsylvania, New Jersey
    Colorado announced they are open for everyone starting this Friday (Apr 2).

Quote Originally Posted by MCS5280 View Post
    24 hrs out and I can't shift my car into 5th gear without excruciating pain. No other symptoms.
    So furious masterbation is probably out too ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Ah.

You are probably in line with the 1B7 category right?
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by MCS5280 View Post
    24 hrs out and I can't shift my car into 5th gear without excruciating pain. No other symptoms.
    Why would you get the shot in your right arm? Or are you British?

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Well I'm officially concerned. There are 500+ open appointments TOMORROW here and they aren't filling. And then the same the next day...and the next...and all next week. What is going on? I really hope we aren't reaching uptake saturation levels at 50% of eligibility...especially in an incredibly blue county.
    That's terrible
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    ...what the nutball in CA meant in December when she told me she wouldn't be getting any vaccine--but "definitely not one that Bill Gates was involved with!"

Strange times for anyone that's ever owned a PC. Emotionally conflicting, even.
    After receiving the Bill Gates vaccine...

1. For no reason at all, you will crash twice a day.

2. Every time they groom the runs, you will have to be revaccinated.

3. Occasionally, executing a manoeuver such as a jump turn, will cause your bindings to release and refuse to re-engage. You will then have to buy new skis.

4. When your non-marker bindings release for no other reason, you will just accept this, step-in and ski on.

5. Only one person at a time will be able to ride the chair, unless you bought ‘EPIC Covid Vax’ or ‘IKON Covid Vax’ add-ons.

6. Apple will make a vaccine with certified organic ingredients, that doesn't require cold storage, is more reliable, and five times as fast acting at half the dose, but will work on only five percent of the population.

7. All symptoms of all diseases will be replaced by a single error warning.
    Name:  Win95Error.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  38.0 KB

8. New chair seats will force everyone to have the same sized butt.

9. The safety bar will say ‘are you sure?’ before lowering.

10. Occasionally, for no reason, your body won't get out of bed until you simultaneously flap your arms like a chicken, sing the star spangled banner, and kick your legs like the Can Can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    After receiving the Bill Gates vaccine...

1. For no reason at all, you will crash twice a day.

2. Every time they groom the runs, you will have to be revaccinated.

3. Occasionally, executing a manoeuver such as a jump turn, will cause your bindings to release and refuse to re-engage. You will then have to buy new skis.

4. When your non-marker bindings release for no other reason, you will just accept this, step-in and ski on.

5. Only one person at a time will be able to ride the chair, unless you bought ‘EPIC Covid Vax’ or ‘IKON Covid Vax’ add-ons.

6. Apple will make a vaccine with certified organic ingredients, that doesn't require cold storage, is more reliable, and five times as fast acting at half the dose, but will work on only five percent of the population.

7. All symptoms of all diseases will be replaced by a single error warning.
    Name:  Win95Error.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  38.0 KB

8. New chair seats will force everyone to have the same sized butt.

9. The safety bar will say ‘are you sure?’ before lowering.

10. Occasionally, for no reason, your body won't get out of bed until you simultaneously flap your arms like a chicken, sing the star spangled banner, and kick your legs like the Can Can.
    This guy gets it.

But apparently not until May.