Page 466 of 929 FirstFirst ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,650 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Was hanging out with some medical folks late last week including an ER doc in charge of the department here and they are so sick of unvaccinated people clogging the works. He said this was coming.

He told me the standard of care in the ICU is either one or two nurses to one patient and the ER is one nurse to 5-6 patients. Had an auto accident come in that should have been ICU…no beds so he sat in the ER for 48 hours. The cool part, he was in an induced coma and shit himself for the 48 hours because they didn’t have staff for the care. While he was taking up an ER bed, there was about a four hour wait in the ER check in.

The other guy I was hanging with is in anesthesia who normally works in the OR and has been pulled off OR to intubate Covid patients. He hasn’t intubated a vaccinated person yet. And electives are now postponed again. He said they’re losing otherwise healthy people in their 40s and he just assisted on a C section of a covid positive unvaccinated mom. He left after surgery and was off for the weekend but the prognosis was mom wasn’t going to make it and 50/50 on the premature baby.

Yes, I can’t source this for you if you don’t believe what they told but my friends in the medical field are flat worn out and I’m not sure how they find a way to continue to serve unvaccinated dumbfucks.
    It’s real, I see it every day at work. Every scenario your friends talked about

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    This is the complete opposite of what you posted earlier this morning. How can you agree with something you have no understanding of?

So, you've gotten into a discussion with Montucky /CaptainAmericaMeme

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Correction.. It's gone to "we didn't get enough people vaccinated fast enough to prevent vaccine resistant mutations from emerging". Why couldn't we get enough adults vaccinated fast enough??
    What did they use for sarcasm meters on Epicski? Did you just like yours so well that you kept it? I think there's another thread for it, so if you want to bring some knowledge that could be really helpful. Thanks!
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Just checking in. Vaccinated before most of you, and frankly surprised how bad this shit is becoming.

Who do we blame for this delta variant getting in the country? Seems it was non existent at the beginning of yr.

Who is still calling murder?

Who do we blame for this delta variant getting in the country? Seems it was non existent at the beginning of yr.
    Well obviously the new President.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

And immigrants of course.

None of the problems with covid have anything to do with patriots.

the old president would blame china and it would have to be pronounced in a trumpian fashion

covid & thendelta were coming no doubt about that

its what you do with it that counts
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Who do we blame for this delta variant getting in the country?
    Does it really matter? You can assume any variant is going to get into this country some way or another.

Just checking in. Vaccinated before most of you, and frankly surprised how bad this shit is becoming.

Not surprised. If I were to blame someone, I blame us. We make minimal effort to stop Covid from crossing borders, choosing convenience over health. Similarly minimal effort to stop Covid internally. To the degree we manage, we manage for a controlled flow of death through the hospitals. Sow. Reap. Grimly.

Minimizing Covid deaths is really pretty simple... when cases are rising, we're losing. When cases are high, we're also losing. Declaring victory with Covid still on the battlefield is losing too. As near as I can tell, the (unstated) public health strategy is keep hospitals at or below surge capacity, and we're mostly succeeding. I think it's the wrong strategy. In the current political environment, maybe this is our best though I wish for better.

Who is still calling murder?

My doctor friend in LA called it back in May, when it was raging in India. She said our best hope of containing Delta would be to stop traveling about. Of course that’s unrealistic, so here we are. She said it would rage in the US soon enough and be the dominant strain. Blame us for going back to “normal life” and falling into it’s trap

Blame refugees! Blame the woke! Cancel helping refugees!

Oh wait….do they mean covid?

Nope. It’s measles.

As soon as those Afghans find out the US is taking their freedoms by making their kids get vaccinated they'll be on the first flight back to Kabul, You can count on it.

It’s real, I see it every day at work. Every scenario your friends talked about
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    So, you've gotten into a discussion with Montucky /CaptainAmericaMeme
    Hey, Austin also posts funneh vidz about furriners.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinochet Este View Post
    Duh. The furriners of course.

Letter to the editor:

My medical needs should be my choice

This probably won't happen since there is such a push for everyone to get the vaccine, but why don't headlines say how many of the vaccinated have died of the so-called COVID-19?
    Also, since "King Inslee" is not a licensed doctor, how can he even think that it's his place to tell a person they have to get the shot? Isn't that practicing without a license?
    My medical needs should be my choice and no one else's. You can bet if I were an attorney with a valid license, I would be bringing lawsuits against Inslee and the state Department of Health for even thinking they could push this mandate. In my opinion, there are probably as many dying from the shot than there are dying from COVID.

My body, my choice!
    David Base
    Prescott
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/news/view/...kremlin-trolls

Yes and i am sure it ia happening here too!

All the trolls here are on the kremlins payroll.

Police behaving badly or Dumb and Dumber w/ special guest Dumbest?

fbi-opens-criminal-probe-into-3-troopers-over-fake-covid-19-vaccination-cards/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Does it really matter? You can assume any variant is going to get into this country some way or another.
    Huh. Ya don't say?

doesn't mean the vaccine won't protect you. go get the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Police behaving badly or Dumb and Dumber w/ special guest Dumbest?

fbi-opens-criminal-probe-into-3-troopers-over-fake-covid-19-vaccination-cards/
    I wonder what the vax rate is for FBI agent’s
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

This is the complete opposite of what you posted earlier this morning. How can you agree with something you have no understanding of?
    How so? My statements are not really in conflict with one another if you read my posts in their entireties. Also, as we explore ANY topic, in ANY human discussion, the conversation goes this way and that. But somehow all you TGR hivemind bots all think in perfect unison and any deviation is not tolerated. From the beginning of this pandemic, most you assholes have acted like you all know all with answers with 100% certainty and will dogpile on anyone who doesn't agree. Not a very scientific approach now, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    doesn't mean the vaccine won't protect you. go get the shot.
    I didn't say not to.

Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to nix all the protective precautions back in July?

I just read that Sweden is now barring any non-essential travel from Americans.