Page 339 of 929 FirstFirst ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 23206
    Moron. No. Fucking moron. Don't breathe on me moron.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbfuck33 View Post
    So the only person who loses, is myself and the other un-vaccinated or the people who are immuno-compromised and are fucked as it is.
    choosing to be a loser. 10-4

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    10 vaccinated people in Oregon have died.

You could dramatically reduce the likelihood the immune-compromised contract COVID if you and your in-vaccinated friends were vaccinated.

Do you think you should have any personal, civil or criminal responsibility for willingly spreading a deadly disease to other people?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crim...mission_of_HIV
    Plz stop quoting the dum dum. Please?

Born to lose

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    The only person, after it gets fda approval and everyone can get the vaccine, that I’m effecting is myself and anyone else who doesn’t get the vaccine because I won’t get you and your vaccinated friends sick enough to get hospitalized or die. So the only person who loses, is myself and the other un-vaccinated or the people who are immuno-compromised and are fucked as it is.
    unless it hangs on & mutates or whatever, we don't know how Covid is going to look in a year
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The more infections that happen because of fools who remain unvaccinated the more likelihood of further mutations occurring.

Get the fucking vaccine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Cool FEMA style "Green Zone" camps brought to you by the CDC to prevent the Rona.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...anitarian.html

"The shielding approach is an ambitious undertaking, which may prove effective in preventing COVID-19 infection among high-risk populations if well managed. While the premise is based on mitigation strategies used in the United Kingdom,24,25 there is no empirical evidence whether this approach will increase, decrease or have no effect on morbidity and mortality during the COVID-19 epidemic in various humanitarian settings. "

Winning at loosing our freedom!
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Will anyone think of Mtu's rights for the love of God!?! It's like he's not being heard.

10 vaccinated people in Oregon have died.

You could dramatically reduce the likelihood the immune-compromised contract COVID if you and your in-vaccinated friends were vaccinated.

Do you think you should have any personal, civil or criminal responsibility for willingly spreading a deadly disease to other people?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crim...mission_of_HIV
    Prove it was someone that was unvaccinated - you vaccinated people can also get and give the virus to other vaccinated people

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    <snip> loosing our freedom!

I’m just asking if you think there should be responsibility? The implied assumption is that you could prove it.

Seems like a simple question. Do your actions that impact others come with consequences?

or the people who are immuno-compromised and are fucked as it is.
    You're an asshole and you don't even understand why. Therein lies the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    Cool FEMA style "Green Zone" camps brought to you by the CDC to prevent the Rona.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...anitarian.html

"The shielding approach is an ambitious undertaking, which may prove effective in preventing COVID-19 infection among high-risk populations if well managed. While the premise is based on mitigation strategies used in the United Kingdom,24,25 there is no empirical evidence whether this approach will increase, decrease or have no effect on morbidity and mortality during the COVID-19 epidemic in various humanitarian settings. "

Winning at loosing our freedom!
    This is the approach advocated by many naysayers regarding lock downs last spring and summer -> isolate the at-risk so the rest of us can go about our lives. Now it’s an issue?

I’m just asking if you think there should be responsibility? The implied assumption is that you could prove it.

Seems like a simple question. Do your actions that impact others come with consequences?
    In the same way there’s responsibility if someone gets me sick with pneumonia, bronchitis, mono, the flu etc…? Remember, we have a vaccine that is lifesaving and everyone smart has already gotten it so it’s Darwinism; right?

Why can’t you answer the question?

The argument that the unvaccinated only affect themselves is poor logic. The unvaccinated are more likely to be carriers and spreaders.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Why can’t you answer the question?
    Again; it’s the flu to 99% of healthy adults in my age. You’re comparing HIV to the flu lol no they’re not the same thing.

The only person, after it gets fda approval and everyone can get the vaccine, that I’m effecting is myself and anyone else who doesn’t get the vaccine because I won’t get you and your vaccinated friends sick enough to get hospitalized or die. So the only person who loses, is myself and the other un-vaccinated or the people who are immuno-compromised and are fucked as it is.
    I know I'm not supposed to quote the moron, but I must.

Listen, you fucking complete idiot. "I won’t get you and your vaccinated friends sick enough"? Fuck you, motherfucker. I'm vaccinated. I'm very healthy. I slept 10 to 12 hours a day for 6 days. I missed 10 days of work. I felt like shit for 8 days, lost my taste and smell, couldn't exercise. I still have a cough and I don't feel 100%. I was exposed by a pussy like you on 7/21. You stupid motherfuckers can all die AFAIC. And I truly mean that. You dumb motherfuckers not only are getting people like me sick, you are responsible for countless deaths. FUCK. YOU.

Simple question, really should be a simple answer.

Here is what I think you mean to say:

No, I don’t take any personal responsibility to not spread diseases. Nor should I have any civil or criminal liability if I knowingly spread a disease.

When considering an infectious disease it's selfish to only consider the consequences to yourself should you be infected.

This basic premise has been stated many times in this thread, yet some people choose to ignore it. All we can conclude is that you are exceptionally self-centered and don't care about anyone other than yourself. Not a great look.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Girlfriend found out yesterday that some of her co-workers were unvaccinated, I guess they were just quiet about it and she assumed they were. She's a nurse too, she seemed surprised at who it was.

I've kinda been waiting for punitive testing schedules to be brought up. No vaccine, then you get a nasal swab once a week for 3 weeks, then ramp up to 2x a week, 3x, etc.
    Anal swab if we're talking punitive.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    I know I'm not supposed to quote the moron, but I must.

Listen, you fucking complete idiot. "I won’t get you and your vaccinated friends sick enough"? Fuck you, motherfucker. I'm vaccinated. I'm very healthy. I slept 10 to 12 hours a day for 6 days. I missed 10 days of work. I felt like shit for 8 days, lost my taste and smell, couldn't exercise. I still have a cough and I don't feel 100%. I was exposed by a pussy like you on 7/21. You stupid motherfuckers can all die AFAIC. And I truly mean that. You dumb motherfuckers not only are getting people like me sick, you are responsible for countless deaths. FUCK. YOU.
    It’s amazing you know exactly when you were exposed… why would you put yourself into that situation if you could get sick? Didn’t your mask and vaccine protect you?

It’s the new flu virus and the fact you guys are arguing like this over it is laughable. Every year you’ll have a new vaccine that’ll protect you from the new strain; just like the flu virus.

Fuck you.

Which part of kids under 12 do you not comprehend?

Simple question, really should be a simple answer.

Here is what I think you mean to say:

No, I don’t take any personal responsibility to not spread diseases. Nor should I have any civil or criminal liability if I knowingly spread a disease.
    Key word is knowingly…. You could literally go after the vaccinated for not knowingly transmitting the same “disease”. Vaccinated and non-vaccinated are both able to contract and transmit the virus. By that token, you’d also be able to go after vaccinated people for doing the same thing.