Page 284 of 929 FirstFirst ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Israel has encouraged recovered Covid patients to get vaccinated. It has been known for a long time that recovered Covid patients who get vaccinated have stronger immunity than the “only” vaccinated. Do you have any data to show that vaccinated recovered Covid patients were more likely to get Covid than recovered Covid patients? Do you have any data to show that the population of recovered patients were not also vaccinated? No? Then what is your point other than you have once again illustrated you lack a basic understanding of math and statistics?
    The point was to show that the idea that vaccine induced immunity was better than infection was wrong.

Less than 1% of of new cases in the sample were from people infected previously. Is it really worth trying to improve on 99% immunity with the side effect profile of these vaccines? And it's clear that whatever benefits the vaccine provides diminish over time.

I like how you ignore the fact that the vaccinated are wayyy less likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated too.
    This does not appear to be the case long term based on the data coming out of Israel.

No, it's not clear.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    israelnationalnews is talking directly to people who, like you, are among the least likely to get the shot. So, it is hard to see why they wouldn't run with a story based on some preliminary and somewhat dubious numbers.

Maybe I shouldn't presume though, did you get shots, Ron?
    Friendly reminder ml can't read a simple graph.

7,000 person sample from the Israeli Health Ministry is preliminary and somewhat dubious?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    No, it's not clear.
    Yes it is. It's clear that the effectiveness of the vaccines at preventing infection diminishes over time. All you can hope for now is that they help reduce severe outcomes, but one would expect that to fall as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Friendly reminder ml can't read a simple graph.

7,000 person sample from the Israeli Health Ministry is preliminary and somewhat dubious?
    Nooooooo!
    You can’t argue with the fear crowd. No science allowed here!!!! No national health data from a major country is allowed.

Natural exposure and natural immunity always made scientific sense. Until now.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Natural exposure and natural immunity always made scientific sense. Until now.
    Yeah, that's how we got rid of smallpox, measles, and polio.

yes, the 'fear' crowd is clearly people who are cowering at the idea of taking a vaccine. you fucking pussies.

Under today’s measure, Abraham Lincoln died from smallpox
    . . .

Ron, did you get your shots or not?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Depends on which hand he puts the sock on?

Liars' gonna lie, anyway.

Ron, did you get your shots or not?
    Nope

core shot bringing the dumbs as usual. natural exposure, lol. i could have gone without the chicken pox scars but yeah, polio would have been even better!

btw:

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n394

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0...183-5/fulltext

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The impression I got from the CDC announcement is that they are seeing high delta titers in the nose and throat of vaccinated people, which they haven't seen with other variants. They are presumed to be much more capable of transmitting the virus than with past variants but it didn't sound like they had the clinical proof of easy transmission--yet.
    I think it was yesterday evening they said on NPR the CDC has looked at unpublished evidence of person to person transmission from a vaxxed person. Grain of salt of course.

Benny I saw that the other day and Isreal is on the same path. Obviously hopeful news but definitely grain of salt as we await more information.

Also...my Twitter rant yesterday. I swear my Twitter is read by nobody and that is for the better. I vent. Nobody cares. It is awesome.

So we all have to go back to wearing our masks because folks who don't want to wear a mask also won't get vaccinated. Basically they won't do f-all. They mean us when they spew on about personal responsibility. Freedumb loving mouthbreathers with one of their finest exhales ever.

Also who in their right mind would ask an obvious alias anon troll if they have been vaccinated. Fuckers lie about everything with no way for anybody to cross check them down. Ignore list you morans.

I think the best reason for the vaxed to tell oneself to wear a mask is to protect the unvaxed children and immunocompromised.

core shot bringing the dumbs as usual. natural exposure, lol. i could have gone without the chicken pox scars but yeah, polio would have been even better!

btw:

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n394

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0...183-5/fulltext
    LOL. Are Ron and CS really arguing that all vaccines are ineffective?

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I think the best reason for the vaxed to tell oneself to wear a mask is to protect the unvaxed children and immunocompromised.
    Exactly. My sister is an organ transplant recipient and the antirejection medication she's on renders vaccines ineffective, at least that's what her doctors are worried about. We've got people like Ron and CS that think they're more important than everyone else and don't care about being part of society, trying to get beyond this thing, so they put others at risk. Extraordinarily selfish and stupid.

Same is the case for kids...but yeah, don't do anything to possibly help society get past this because you don't want your face covered or because you're afraid of a getting a shot.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    While this is true if conservative Republicans would take personal responsibility and quit being a societal anchor we could go to the store without a mask and still protect our kids. I'm tired of these fuckheads leaning on me. Why the heck do I have to carry their water? When will they wake up and make their beds and go out into the world as contributors instead of selfish slackers snaking off the rest of us.

Losers. They'd all rather go on welfare or long term disability from covid than get vaccinated. I think that tells you the true character of the anti vax crowd. Sap sucking bootlicking retards. Health insurance parasites.

Hippy liberal antivax retards can get fucked also. To be fair and balanced.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

^Solid rant.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

Losers. They'd all rather go on welfare or long term disability from covid than get vaccinated. I think that tells you the true character of the anti vax crowd. Sap sucking bootlicking retards. Health insurance parasites.

Hippy liberal antivax retards can get fucked also. To be fair and balanced.
    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    You forgot anti-American. We were one of the very few (only?) countries that could have been at 80-90% vaccination rate among eligible people by July. We could have gone back to work and ended all lockdowns and stolen a march on our global rivals, but they would rather follow Q and other conspiracies into the abyss.

I love the juxtaposition of dummy Ron claiming others are preoccupied and fear based and he's endless posting and 'researching' when the fucking dumb-dumb simply could get his vax and go on with his life without shitposting or 'researching' or any bother/concern at all. Simply move the fuck on. Your own fucking stupidity wastes your time; sort of like real-life RJ.

I am def cheering for the virus here tho; promise me a love one will post here should you die. The prospect warms my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    LOL. Are Ron and CS really arguing that all vaccines are ineffective?
    CS seems to think the vaccine is not better than acquired immunity because he is too selfish to think of anyone besides himself.

rj is saying recurring cases of covid are more common among vaccinated than unvaxxed folks based on 13k infections in israel (population 7M?)

but, since they said last week that Pfizer was still 88% effective in preventing serious cases, the real question is if the ER is filling up with unvaccinated people. so to me it sounds like just contrarian shitposting.

i also wonder if he is arguing about masks and vaccinations while he wanders around protected with two mRNA while social distancing (by ummm choice).

if you’re smart enough to do that but still argue about how it’s not necessary, that’s pretty evil.

the only people that are circulating his stats about the reinfections are media sources that i’d be skeptical about, serving religious communities. and for all the talk about israel as a leader of herd immunity, a huge and insulated population within it has very low vax rates. how can herd ever exist with a lot of hosts living their lives in close proximity (synagogue, yeshiva, airplanes) with the larger population, it isn’t what i would call heterogeneous or cohesive anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbfuck View Post
    "By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave."
    https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/309762
    Regurgitated data as interpreted by a non-science reporter/editor is meaningless. If the data is worth anything it will be published in a peer-reviewed setting to reflect all of the variabiles that went into the conclusions made in the article. Until then, people like you will just confirm your bias by cherry picking pieces that fit your narrative. It's lazy and undisciplined.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I like how you ignore the fact that the vaccinated are wayyy less likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated too.
    A person could try explaining the base rate fallacy to RJ but why bother when fallacies are his bread and butter.

RJ should change is name to Fallacious Fellator

If the Delta variant surges hard in the US, the hospitals need to start triaging based on vaccination status. (With exceptions of course for those who have a valid medical reason for not getting one.)

No proof of vaccine? Well, guess your bed is going to Ms. Wilshire who just came through the door with her card.

No proof of vaccine? Mr. Wilkinson needs your ventilator since his CDC card shows he was vaccinated two months ago.

We should prioritize healthcare for those in the community that have actually undertaken their civic duty to help prevent this disease.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    <snip> Ignore list you morans.
    Name:  hesright.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  24.5 KB