Page 772 of 929 FirstFirst ... 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... LastLast
Results 19,276 to 19,300 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Would be a lot worse of a lot of people get sick and the company shuts down.
    A lot of people are going to test positive on Monday, so we'll get to see. 90-day exemption after a positive test is a nice little perverse incentive, too.

The price of KN95 masks is double what it was a month ago.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

the province of Quebec announced that you need to be vaccinated to go to the liquor or weed stores (mentioned earlier in thread)

since that announcement the appointments for first dose of a covid vaccine has increased from 1500 a day to 6000 a day

I guess some of the "I'm not putting that poison in my body" holdouts have reconsidered their approach

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/first-do...&ICID=ref_fark

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Not a lawyer (no shit) but isn't the question whether or not OSHA has the jurisdiction to mandate vaccines, not whether or not vaccines are a good thing or mandates are legal?
    That’s not the question, that’s the excuse they’ll use. It’ll be gone.

just remember they have a mask mandate, a testing requirement and banned the public.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    the province of Quebec announced that you need to be vaccinated to go to the liquor or weed stores (mentioned earlier in thread)

since that announcement the appointments for first dose of a covid vaccine has increased from 1500 a day to 6000 a day

I guess some of the "I'm not putting that poison in my body" holdouts have reconsidered their approach

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/first-do...&ICID=ref_fark
    depending on your POV Alcohol, MJ, covid vax are all poison but its funny how they have all become a necessary poison

a local was anti vax in her FB rant, realizing the vax was not the hill to die on she got the double vax but her latest rant tells us she Identifys as not vaxed
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

These fucking people. We have a social contract with each other until the country splits. I read Germany now requires its citizens to be vaccinated or they give up their healthcare coverage and the ability to be part of German society (stay home). If true, I wish the USA would do the same before we drive all the HC workers out of the profession. Fuck people that can't get vaxed.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

How can anyone step back, take a look, and NOT realize just how incredibly fucked we'd all be right now if there wasn't an effective vaccine ... or if everybody refused to take it. The entire healthcare, EMS, police, and fire departments would be totally crashed with serious illness and deaths throughout their ranks. Every occupation and place of business would be decimated.. good masks would be even harder to come by.

All the "you do you but I'm not taking the vaccine" can just go fuck right the hell off..

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    depending on your POV Alcohol, MJ, covid vax are all poison but its funny how they have all become a necessary poison

a local was anti vax in her FB rant, realizing the vax was not the hill to die on she got the double vax but her latest rant tells us she Identifys as not vaxed
    When a person is vaccinated but identifies as unvaccinated, what pronouns do they use?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    When a person is vaccinated but identifies as unvaccinated, what pronouns do they use?
    “It”?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    “It”?
    Probably not...

Is "dumbass" a pronoun?

Duno, this person has had trouble finding direction in life so while it sounds silly I chose to find it a positive step in her personal growth to identity as an unvaccinated person

why can't she just be gay like everyone else ?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Probably not...

Is "dumbass" a pronoun?

What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    These fucking people. We have a social contract with each other until the country splits. I read Germany now requires its citizens to be vaccinated or they give up their healthcare coverage and the ability to be part of German society (stay home). If true, I wish the USA would do the same before we drive all the HC workers out of the profession. Fuck people that can't get vaxed.
    Bold -

I wonder how that works -
    Unvaccinated are responsible for the cost of their medical care or
    Unvaccinated are denied medical care in Germany --

it is amusing to me that vaccination went up when access to vices was ,,, restricted
    ( I trust these are government (dispensaries) )

the wheel keeps spinning...

Please Be vaccinated - and boostered.

( to a recent comment about an omicron-specific vaccine,
    I'm pretty sure that 'ship has sailed' / that '(aminal) is out of the barn' weeks ago -

70% - 80% more transmissible, booster rates below 25%, immunity evasive...
    we are lucky it is not more pathologic / more pathogenic.
    ( If you haven't, please read the article linked up-thread about the Seven stages of covid. sobering. )
    from my perspective there are still plenty of people dying with covid.

Please get boostered when you are eligible ;
    please don't wait for an omicron-tailored vaccine that may or my not be available ( when? )

... Thank you. -

I will look for more details about Germany's Policy.

tj

"The vaxxer is a dumbass, because he identifies as an anti-vaxxer."

Not a pro at this, but I think that "he" is a pronoun because it replaces the noun "vaxxer". "Dumbass" is an adjective.

Anti-vaxxers want to rely upon what they consider the law (i.e. my body my choice) This is not valid. We are not allowed to do what we want with out bodies (eg.: boot heroin).While I know of no law that restricts a person from not putting something into his/her body, refusing to vax is contrary to the maxims of rationality and morality. IOW all arguments that I have heard regarding proponents of not getting vaccinated are both irrational and immoral. ...especially immoral.

I'm pretty sure that there may be at least a few things wrong with this post.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Withholding booze & drugs has ^^ only worked with french people, so far

An antivax guy I work with is in touch with his inner Croatian which seems to be a variation of loser, I think those eastern euros have been conquered so many times they trust no one

anyway he claims soon the gov will make you sew a gold star on yer coat

which should piss off people who actualy did lose loved ones in concentration camps

I tried the Googles for German Health Care Policy and did not find anything to validate what I posted. One article did mention the new government will be voting on much stricter restrictions. While I would agree that health care is a basic human right (thinking smokers and fatties) under extreme conditions (no ICU beds) I think it fair they and the non vaccinated go to the end of the health care line.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Unvaccinated ('Pureblood' )

( where I come from, dumbass has a Very broad meaning - And can apply to any gender. 😬 )

skiJ

actualy a vaccinated person who can still Identify as unvaccinated might be a good ploy to get everyone vaccinated ?

the born again unvaccinated, not unlike the born-again-Virgin ?

I tried the Googles for German Health Care Policy and did not find anything to validate what I posted. One article did mention the new government will be voting on much stricter restrictions. While I would agree that health care is a basic human right (thinking smokers and fatties) under extreme conditions (no ICU beds) I think it fair they and the non vaccinated go to the end of the health care line.
    In practice there are already efforts underway to charge the unvaxxed much higher healthcare insurance premiums... same as they already do for smokers.. but even higher rates..

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    “It”?
    Close to my thoughts. May I suggest "twit"?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    In practice there are already efforts underway to charge the unvaxxed much higher healthcare insurance premiums... same as they already do for smokers.. but even higher rates..
    do you mean in America or Chermany ? Everyone should have the freedom to chose the HC they can't afford\\

won't work up here

The missus just got back from visiting her daughter, granddaughter and SIL. Said they are now instituting vaccine req'ments for getting into bars and restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Close to my thoughts. May I suggest "twit"?
    She wasnt happy about it but hey at least she got the Vax , you know there are a lot of special flowers here eh G

schindler -

you're forgetting the recent tangent in which a magg. claimed 'dumbass' was the magg's pronoun of choice and was greatly criticized for the magg's lack of enlightenment and lack of sensitivity.

written communication can be ,,, creative
    ( it's interesting the criticism that draws ).

I see goat's humor - and
    will simply refer to the Unvaccinated as Unvaccinated ( adjective / noun / (pronoun) ).

I like your thoughts about rational and ( especially) moral conduct ;
    the idea of a "social contract" is raised again, to which my response remains, the Unvaccinated do not recognize a "social contract regarding covid" ;
    to the Unvaccinated, it is Only a matter of personal 'freedom' and covid is a fraud / hoax, etc., etc.

liv -
    Where did you read Germany was restricting access to medical care ?
    I also find nothing about medical care - though Policy regarding "hospitality" may change. ( Politico )

If I was going to include another idea in this post it would be in response to the idea that omicron would lead to population immunity and the pandemic will be over in February...

I don't think so -
    ( has Tacoma updated it's isolation / quarantine Policy yet ? ?? )

... carry on.
    Thanks - at least it has not been so Dark today.

skiJ