Page 445 of 929 FirstFirst ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    You know he’s vaccinated right?
    Yeah, that's sort of what makes it so insane.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    You know he’s vaccinated right?
    He literally said two days ago he didn’t think vaccines were necessary for people who are healthy and took vitamins and went on about his regimen and how the odds of getting really sick we’re very low and the average number of underlying health issue is 4.

If he is vaccinated and so healthy, why did he feel the need to dump a shit load of treatments into his system?

Not defending Rogan, but he has argued that YOUNG healthy people need not get Covid vaccinations. He's 54, so he's vaccinated.

What I find interesting is that so many of you take anything J Rogan says as truthful. He's a troll. Treat it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    To be honest, I don’t know if I want to live in a world where Joe Rogan doesn’t get Covid.
    We really need a like button

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    What I find interesting is that so many of you take anything J Rogan says as truthful. He's a troll. Treat it as such.
    Seriously.

It's pretty easy to live your life not giving a fuck about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Not defending Rogan, but he has argued that YOUNG healthy people need not get Covid vaccinations. He's 54, so he's vaccinated.
    Because once they learned what herd immunity is and how its reached they stopped using it as their buzz word...

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    ^THIS

unless he posts a + covid test online, it's pure BS, a publicity stunt

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I think he was, which makes him the worst kind of weasel. Trying to play both sides of the fence, not caring about how many gullible people will be harmed. Kind of like Trump getting vaxxed in secret, then playing tough guy to all his followers.
    Rogan is an entertainer, playing to his audience. Since he's vaxxed, and got monoclonals (which he really shouldn't have, if we're actually following protocols whereby only at-risk patients like the immunosuppressed or elderly should get them) it's highly unlikely he'll suffer significant consequences. He'll be fine.

For the QanonerDrumfies, it'll be proof that ivermectin is the miracle cure.

For everyone else who are not quite dumb enough to fall into the Qanon rabbit hole, but are still dumb enough to actually lend any credence to the Rogan bullshit, it'll be proof that he's "open minded" and "even handed" in his outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Seriously.

It's pretty easy to live your life not giving a fuck about him.
    Problem is (at least for me) that there are enough people in the second category (who think JR is so fucking great becuz he's "open minded") that include a lot of folks whom we actually like and interact with, because they buy his pretense of being the musclebound philosopher king of the internet age.

What a bunch of babies. You can't skim past people's post who you don't care about what they have to say? I've lived in places dominated by the right (Salt Lake City, Colorado Springs) and dominated by the left (Seattle, Portland, Olympia). You don't want any discussion to be dominated by one point of view. But you have me on ignore so you'll just keep on bitching. Keep TGR homogeneous!
    I don’t want ANYONES point of view. I come to this thread for stone cold FACTS. Mofro delivers them.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Rogans audience is estimated at 10-11 million, which is 4x more than Sean Hannity or Racheal Maddow according to the Washington post.

So what he says probably has an impact on me via the people not getting vaccinated after hearing his message.

It’s not clear to me if he is actually vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Joe Rogan says he's recovered thanks to "modern medicine for pulling me out of this so quickly and easily.” While some will credit the vitamin drip and ivermectin, "the list of treatments he mentioned included monoclonal antibodies, which have been shown to protect Covid patients at risk of becoming gravely ill; and prednisone, a steroid widely accepted as a Covid treatment."
    Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    He literally said two days ago he didn’t think vaccines were necessary for people who are healthy and took vitamins and went on about his regimen and how the odds of getting really sick we’re very low and the average number of underlying health issue is 4.

If he is vaccinated and so healthy, why did he feel the need to dump a shit load of treatments into his system?
    Pascal's wager

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I don’t want ANYONES point of view. I come to this thread for stone cold FACTS. Mofro delivers them.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Mofro et al

I'm just here to post in this very important thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Rogan... got monoclonals (which he really shouldn't have, if we're actually following protocols whereby only at-risk patients like the immunosuppressed or elderly should get them)
    At 5'6" and 196lbs, his BMI is >25. mAb inclusion criteria met.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I guess. But you and I know it's steroid-induced muscle, not morbid obesity.

Guess he could invoke steroid-induced immunosuppression. Huh.

...and according to Deeb, he shouldn't even be getting sick, seeing as his body is a temple.

Rogans audience is estimated at 10-11 million, which is 4x more than Sean Hannity or Racheal Maddow according to the Washington post.

So what he says probably has an impact on me via the people not getting vaccinated after hearing his message.

I take back that he is vaccinated. I thought I heard him say that he was months ago on one of his shows, but I can't find anything to corroborate. Everything online now says he's being mum. He never does interviews with other media, so he has complete control over his message. His audience is not only huge, it is also much younger than Hannity or Maddow. Like Newschoolers vs. TGR.

I think it was deeb who said something to the effect of JR being Oprah for middle aged frat guys. Seems about right.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

I liked Rogan on newsradio and thought he had some decent comedy. Even liked fearfactor for a while. But I’m disappointed he didn’t fucking die on a vent from covid. Fuck that piece of shit troll

A New Jersey woman calling herself the AntiVaxMomma on Instagram sold several hundred fake COVID-19 vaccination cards at $200 a pop to New York City-area jab dodgers, including people working in hospitals and nursing homes. For an extra $250, a second scammer would then enter a bogus card buyer's name into a New York state vaccination database, which feeds systems used to verify vaccine status at places they're required, such as concerts and sporting events, prosecutors said.

A suburban Chicago woman was arrested in Hawaii last week after, court records show, she entered the state with a fake COVID-19 vaccination card that misspelled drug company “Moderna” as “Maderna.”

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...s-on-instagram

https://news.yahoo.com/illinois-woma...224600300.html

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I think it was deeb who said something to the effect of JR being Oprah for middle aged frat guys. Seems about right.
    I’ve heard it many times that Rogan is Gwenyth Paltrow for douchebags - so it’s not an original thought. Though it is pretty bang on.

Bill Burr slapped Rogan around for being a hypocrite about mask wearing - it’s worth finding on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I’ve heard it many times that Rogan is Gwenyth Paltrow for douchebags - so it’s not an original thought. Though it is pretty bang on.

Bill Burr slapped Rogan around for being a hypocrite about mask wearing - it’s worth finding on YouTube.
    It’s alex Jones who hawks the same shitty supplements as Gwenyth.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Just learned way more about joe r than ever before scrolling through the past few pages. I kinda want that time back!!

A suburban Chicago woman was arrested in Hawaii last week after, court records show, she entered the state with a fake COVID-19 vaccination card that misspelled drug company “Moderna” as “Maderna.”

https://news.yahoo.com/illinois-woma...224600300.html

Good thing she didn't try to fake a Pfizer vaccine. She would have really messed up the spelling on that one.
    And how about the couple who tried to fake a vaccine card to get into Hawaii and were caught because they faked vaccine cards for their under 12 year olds... which is, you know, impossible.

Not to sound crass, but the silver lining to this situation is that with these people catching Covid (and many dying), the average IQ in the US is going to go up.

This seems much more interesting
    https://massivesci.com/articles/rect...a-ventilators/

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Not to sound crass, but the silver lining to this situation is that with these people catching Covid (and many dying), the average IQ in the US is going to go up.
    No sizeable or lasting difference. The average age of death is far above the average age of reproduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.