Page 682 of 929 FirstFirst ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,050 of 23206
    What side effects have been reported after COVID-19 vaccines?
    In its safety report, the Paul Ehrlich Institute, a German federal health agency that regulates and researches vaccines and biomedicines, lists known, yet very rare, side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. They include, for example, myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the pericardium, whereby the causal relationship has not yet been conclusively clarified
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw....ems/a-59667465
    What are you talking about. I didn’t omit shit. Fake fact checking weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    What side effects have been reported after COVID-19 vaccines?
    In its safety report, the Paul Ehrlich Institute, a German federal health agency that regulates and researches vaccines and biomedicines, lists known, yet very rare, side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. They include, for example, myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the pericardium, whereby the causal relationship has not yet been conclusively clarified
    What are you talking about. I didn’t omit shit. Fake fact checking weirdo
    Safe and Effective...just ask [former] pro-cyclist Greg Luyssen

https://nomoresilence.world/pfizer-b...erse-reaction/

Jesus Fucking Christ. Please stop responding to this Teletech alias……. It is not here to foster constructive discussion. Full stop.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Isn’t ..............
    Loser.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ. Please stop responding to this Teletech alias……. It is not here to foster constructive discussion. Full stop.
    And then this "supermodel" shows up, too.

While any bad side effect is sad why discuss it really unless yo can put a number or rate against it?? Ok the is a certain % of this heart condition coming from the vaxx in age group 20-40. To have an adult discussion wouldn't you want to know what the rate of that heart condition in that age group , 20-40 , from having covid? As one can now assume that all people will be exposed enough to be infected eventually that you could compare those numbers. I have seen that that condition is shows up in those who get covid at a greater rate than the vaxxed. So rather than focus on the human interest story like you would see in people Mag why not post the comparison data?
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    And then this "supermodel" shows up, too.

sad thing is he was a good contributor long ago

The rate with COVID or the rate in the general population would help if that's all you wanted.

Remainder of that link has a very upbeat assessment, though:

"Leading immunology experts in Germany largely rule out the possibility of people becoming ill years later as a result of COVID-19 vaccinations. The human body reacts to the vaccine immediately after receiving the shot or a few weeks later — and can then develop vaccine reactions or more severe symptoms.

In the worst cases — which are, however, very rare — these can be cerebral venous sinus thrombosis or heart muscle inflammation, for example, which can also have a longer-term effect on a person's health. Since more than 7 billion doses of vaccine have already been administered worldwide, even very rare side effects have been discovered. Scientific studies on possible long-term effects are not yet available.

But long-term or late effects that do not show up for the first time until years after inoculation, as some vaccine skeptics fear, are not possible, according to the immunologists we interviewed, and are also not known from other vaccines.

This is because vaccines are rapidly broken down in the body and thus cannot trigger any lasting reactions."

The story of what it takes to hide mRNA so it survives in the body for even a short period of time makes this whole notion of long-term unforeseen issues ridiculous. It's kind of nice that the Germans aren't mincing words.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Lemme guess, you just want to have a respectful discussion right?
    "I'm not anti-vax but.....[some antivax talking points word for word]"

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I much prefer open discussion and trying to help the legitimately concerned and afraid. It's the folks who don't give a shit about anyone or anything except burning it all down because they're pissed their guy lost that I have ZERO patience for. This cold civil war shit has to end and those who threaten legislators and healthcare workers (and especially the legislators who cover for them) need to be sent to GTMO..

Back to the truly concerned.. how can we BETTER communicate the soundness of the science and pharmacology so they can be convinced this isn't a threat to fertility?
    Easy. Get Tucker, Hannity, all other faux news talking heads to start talking about how great the vaccine is. I honestly believe these guys would prefer the virus to rage so they can say that Biden isn’t doing any better than Trump. If Trump would’ve won, there’d probably be a higher vaccination rate. Despite concern from Dems that Trump was trying to rush it’s deployment, most dem voters would’ve looked at the science and taken the shot. That’s how utterly disgusting the whole GOP is, they’re willing to willfully mislead people to their death just so they can pass more tax cuts.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Easy. Get Tucker, Hannity, all other faux news talking heads to start talking about how great the vaccine is. I honestly believe these guys would prefer the virus to rage so they can say that Biden isn’t doing any better than Trump. If Trump would’ve won, there’d probably be a higher vaccination rate. Despite concern from Dems that Trump was trying to rush it’s deployment, most dem voters would’ve looked at the science and taken the shot. That’s how utterly disgusting the whole GOP is, they’re willing to willfully mislead people to their death just so they can pass more tax cuts.
    Truth. Though in fairness, Hannity has been very pro-vaccine the times I've listened to his radio show. Of course he couches it in freedumb talk, but he definitely makes no secret of the fact that he's vaccinated and believes in the science. Plus he knows he's losing his audience to covid, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    On the plus side, they are coming to TGR for their fertility and menstruation advice. Happy to do my bit to help them on their journey.

Attachment 393100
    WTFUCKITYFUCK????????

Does that women(???) brachiate through the trees??

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    Safe and Effective...just ask [former] pro-cyclist Greg Luyssen

https://nomoresilence.world/pfizer-b...erse-reaction/
    An Anecdote! What more evidence does anyone need!?

I missed the claims that Pfizer vax was 100% free of serious side effects.
    Numbers I’ve seen say less than 1% rate of serious side effects.
    Or about the same as dying in a car crash.

So out of 256 million Pfizer doses administered in US, we can expect to see fewer than 2.5 million severe reactions.

I think there have been more than 2.5 million severe adverse reactions from getting Covid.

All of this has been covered, many.fucking.times, in this thread. I might suggest you search for and read the posts from mofro, summit, triungulate, and multiverse for a start (sorry if I didn’t mention the other medical pros who have contributed).

Or, just STFU…

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    In its safety report, the Paul Ehrlich Institute, a German federal health agency that regulates and researches vaccines and biomedicines, lists known, yet very rare, side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines. They include, for example, myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the pericardium, whereby the causal relationship has not yet been conclusively clarified in the cases reported to date.
    Nonetheless, the Standing Committee on Vaccination (STIKO) recommended on November 10 that people under 30 should no longer be vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine — as pericarditis had been reported more frequently than with the BioNTech vaccine.
    Furthermore, anaphylactic reactions, cerebral venous sinus thromboses, Guillain-Barré syndrome and thrombocytopenia or immune thrombocytopenia have been reported.
    Oh no! I just got my moderna booster! If only I would have caught up on this thread before getting shot!

Summer - title and author of that book please.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    An Anecdote! What more evidence does anyone need!?

I missed the claims that Pfizer vax was 100% free of serious side effects.
    Numbers I’ve seen say less than 1% rate of serious side effects.
    Or about the same as dying in a car crash.

So out of 256 million Pfizer doses administered in US, we can expect to see fewer than 2.5 million severe reactions.

I think there have been more than 2.5 million severe adverse reactions from getting Covid.

All of this has been covered, many.fucking.times, in this thread. I might suggest you search for and read the posts from mofro, summit, triungulate, and multiverse for a start (sorry if I didn’t mention the other medical pros who have contributed).

Or, just STFU…
    Actually that's the same BS my local kook posts in the community FB page. Same site full of false stories.

I Googled his name and found no news stories corroborating this allegation.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Nevermind. Late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Summer - title and author of that book please.
    Gotta be some home school science curriculum staple.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Actually that's the same BS my local kook posts in the community FB page. Same site full of false stories.

I Googled his name and found no news stories corroborating this allegation.
    He says on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/greg.luyssen.77 (Sept 14) that he’s retiring from bike racing after docs found some heart problems following second Covid shot.

Greg van Avermaet - noted Classics racer, including Gold medal in road race in Rio Olympics - had a crappy reaction to the jab as well, but not to this extent. And it’s not clear that he didn’t overtrain thru the immune reaction - getting a cold at the wrong time will set these guys back weeks.

Anecdotes…

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Thanks!

consider if you had any reacton at all to a vax

its your fault
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    the vaxxrate in europe is very strange: from country to country and within the states. red vs blue nord vs south good health care system vs bad health care system and gov payouts vs no payouts
    i guess austria and germany and switzerland is to rich and people give a shit about the society.
    i am thinking the same... but it puzzles my mind.
    also country with vaxxmandates and low rates
    and country with voluntary program and high rates
    this thing is so complicated... but people live in there own bubble and news bubble

but antivaxx discussions on tv by vaxxed politicians just to gaining votes and sympathy is ridicules

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    consider if you had any reacton at all to a vax

its your fault
    No idea what you're getting at.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

If Trump would’ve won, there’d probably be a higher vaccination rate.
    Yeah…no

People continue to ignore the provocative problem that was Trump. He wasn’t just a rambunctious lil stinker who was cute in his odd mannerisms. He was actively taking measures to undercut the legal system for his own purposes. Voting, free speech, personal enrichment, etc…he didn’t give a shit and tried to act like a king. He was a menace and should be remembered as a dangerous experiment we barely survived. His dangerous shadow lingers still and needs active rebuttal still.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    the vaxxrate in europe is very strange: from country to country .
    had to look at that, strange that germany and US about the same , whereas far western eg Spain is very good, france better than Germany who would of thought
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coronavirus-data-explorer (9).png 
Views:	74 
Size:	596.0 KB 
ID:	393154  
    Last edited by DougW; 11-18-2021 at 10:24 AM.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.