Page 645 of 929 FirstFirst ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,125 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    Went nuts today and got my flu shot with a Moderna booster chaser. We'll see how the chemical cocktail works with the J&J vaccine. That one put me on my ass hard, so I figured why not just pile it all together and be done with it?
    I had the same combo last Friday, no issues. Glad I got it done! Was going to get the shingles, too, but the pharmacist (a friend) said “you don’t want to do that two days before your birthday”.
    I listened.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

^^ Happy Birthday

Buster. My dad got Regeneron, had a fever for a week. Feels much better now after getting it. My mother in law got it too, but she already starting to feel better before she took it. They are offering it to everybody over 65 here that test positive

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    And this is proof that teh TRGs have gone full TTips.
    Always go full send.

I got a flu vaccine a couple weeks ago and my Pfizer booster last week. I didn't have a reaction to either shot. I was surprised how quick the process for the booster went compared to the flu vaccine.

Went nuts today and got my flu shot with a Moderna booster chaser. We'll see how the chemical cocktail works with the J&J vaccine. That one put me on my ass hard, so I figured why not just pile it all together and be done with it?
    Wow - you're brave (as was rideit). I don't think I could do that as the flu shot generally leaves me feeling less than perky.

In that same vein of multiple shots at the same time - damn horse vax has gone to 3 & 5 ways (3 or 5 vax in one shot) which I won't give anymore after several of my horses experience bad reactions (unable to move their necks and in serious pain). I make my vet give multiple single shots as much as I can and when I have to do more than one in one shot I make her give them Bute (like aspirin) first. Costs more because I have to pay for multiple farm calls but worth it IMO.

Long story short - I don't like doubling up based on what I've seen happen to my animals.

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    When I had the shingles shot I complained to my wife that I was up much of the night with chills and sweats. She was like “so like every night for me?” I shut up after that.
    Smart man! LOL!!!

Feeling fine this morning aside from a teeny bit of residual soreness in my bicep.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    While I am for vaccination, it will really anger me if two good employees lose their jobs, but the person down the hall gets to stay and remain unvaxed.
    Yeah, but no. The two good employees are firing themselves. They're idiots. The other guy is an idiot too, but different jobs have different requirements.

After reading the YLE post about the process for vax distribution, I’m wondering if these early appts being filled for getting kids vaxed will need to be rescheduled. We finally got an appt for next Tuesday at a Walgreens that’s an hr away. It was the closest offering.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    After reading the YLE post about the process for vax distribution, I’m wondering if these early appts being filled for getting kids vaxed will need to be rescheduled. We finally got an appt for next Tuesday at a Walgreens that’s an hr away. It was the closest offering.
    I'm not sure what post you're referencing, but what do you mean, like they don't actually have the vaccine? Because my understanding is that the vaccine was shipped well in advance of the final approval.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    The equivalent site for California, myturn.ca.gov, is not rolling out appts yet for children under 12…. Grrrr
    Words of wisdom from when I was awaiting my first shot back in April: Are you really going to trust the government (Feds or CA) to figure out a complex system involving computers and millions of registered users in a timely and efficient manner? Seriously? I booked my kids at CVS this morning for Nov 10th and Dec 1 followup. Walgreens is also taking appointments. Rite Aid isn't up yet and I didn't check walmart. I'd put $37 down that Myturn.CA doesn't have 5-11 year old appointments ready for booking this week and Myturn will be the last one to get kids appointments online as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Wow - you're brave (as was rideit). I don't think I could do that as the flu shot generally leaves me feeling less than perky.
    The first shot made me feel like shit for about 36 hours. Flu shot usually just slows me down a bit. Figured I'd just go full send, but I didn't ask for the red syringe. Maybe I should have. Injection arm feels like it got hit with a baseball bat, head is a bit slow, and I woke up with aches in every single joint. Like, my fingers and toes ache. It's weird. But better than last time.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm not sure what post you're referencing, but what do you mean, like they don't actually have the vaccine? Because my understanding is that the vaccine was shipped well in advance of the final approval.
    Words of wisdom from when I was awaiting my first shot back in April: Are you really going to trust the government (Feds or CA) to figure out a complex system involving computers and millions of registered users in a timely and efficient manner? Seriously? I booked my kids at CVS this morning for Nov 10th and Dec 1 followup. Walgreens is also taking appointments. Rite Aid isn't up yet and I didn't check walmart. I'd put $37 down that Myturn.CA doesn't have 5-11 year old appointments ready for booking this week and Myturn will be the last one to get kids appointments online as well.
    Yes. we booked at walgreens in roseville for Tuesday, which is an hour drive each way. No pharmacy closer was offering kids vaxes on their sites late last night. we'll reschedule to something closer (and sooner) if we can.

I ended up on the myturn.ca.gov site because of mags here that were booking on the equivalent CO site. I heard that stanford booked all 1000 initial openings for the kid's vax in like an hour.

The YLE post: https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...r-pediatrician

The components of that post that make me wonder if these early appts may need to be rescheduled are that the vax's apparently are being distributed by each state and that the orange cap vaxes were not announced until Oct 14 and any pre-distributed of the purple-capped vials based on orders from peds and pharmacies in anticipation of FDA/CDC approvals will not allowed to be diluted and administered to children 5-11. A quick google search indicates to me that pfizer hadn't shipped out any orange cap vaxes yet as of last Friday. https://apnews.com/article/fda-pfize...dbe86964777c07

Hopefully, i'm wrong and we can get our littlers vaxed soon. With cases still high in our community, relatively low vax rates, and a teen that is only partially participating social events with his vaxed peers because he has two unvaxed younger siblings that he does not want to accidentally infect, my family's quality of life will greatly improve with a fully vaxed family.

Thanks. But that post is clearly wrong WRT Colorado, as it says "There will be no mass vaccination sites like we had with adult vaccines." This is definitely not true here. Which is why I think these mass vax sites will have the vaccines.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Kaiser in Norcal says it's waiting for vaccine from the state.

(K)Aaron Rodgers tests positive, out at least through Chiefs game Sunday. Unvaccinated, but had an "alternate treatment" before the season and petitioned the NFL to be treated the same as vaccinated players.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...19-source-says

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    (K)Aaron Rodgers tests positive, out at least through Chiefs game Sunday. Unvaccinated, but had an "alternate treatment" before the season and petitioned the NFL to be treated the same as vaccinated players.

100% sure it's the Joe Rogan "alternative treatment"....ivermectin. Rodgers is worm free folks! Enjoy COVID you moron.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

When asked if he was vaccinated, he claimed to be "immunized."

As if anyone needed any more reason to hate him or the fucking Packers.

Danica ruined him or he ruined Danica? Either way I had to google her thoughts and they were a muddled mish mash...just like I'd assumed. No I didn't listen, I just read the text. Maybe she puts it together in the audio. Doubt it. I've given up on her.

Twitter rumor he may be vaccinated with a non cdc approved vaccine like AstraZeneca. Doubt it. But I am a packers and a Rogers fan so maybe hope rings eternal that he isn't a covidiot.

https://naptownbuzz.com/2021/10/dani...vOmLS_7W_6dCoM

aw man.... and I really liked him at least the persona I saw of him not to mention his ability as a QB and now .... now I know he's an antivaxxer which can't be unknown.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

His fiancé eats clay, makes homemade toothpaste and is scared of microwaves.

Not surprised he’s and idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    When I had the shingles shot I complained to my wife that I was up much of the night with chills and sweats. She was like “so like every night for me?” I shut up after that.
    I went thru menopause with one GF go out with a younger one and go thru it again

I felt like Bill Murry in " Groundhog Day "
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

My anti-vaxxer friend is anti-microwave too! She also won't touch store reciepts because the ink causes cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Danica ruined him or he ruined Danica? Either way I had to google her thoughts and they were a muddled mish mash...just like I'd assumed. No I didn't listen, I just read the text. Maybe she puts it together in the audio. Doubt it. I've given up on her.

Twitter rumor he may be vaccinated with a non cdc approved vaccine like AstraZeneca. Doubt it. But I am a packers and a Rogers fan so maybe hope rings eternal that he isn't a covidiot.

https://naptownbuzz.com/2021/10/dani...vOmLS_7W_6dCoM
    so she's all about her and not giving to others? Nice.

That is a lot of what I think is being done here, is that it’s about other people and it’s not about you. Any time you put something outside of you, you are looking at it wrong. Do what is right for you.

Sounds like she still thinks that if you pull the covers over your head people can't see you because you can't see them.

I find the whole thing weird. There are those people that fall on one side or the other really hard, and then there’s some people in the middle and I feel like I’m in the middle-ish, and I don’t really care about it. It’s literally here to create division. I don’t even watch the news, I don’t watch stuff about it, I don’t want it in my psyche. My reality has been so normal compared to, I’m going to imagine, most [people], because I don’t perpetuate it. I don’t worry about it and I don’t feed it.

My thoughts exactly. She comes off as trying to polish her selfish.

And from the comments here Rogers new lady is just as crazy. Tells the tale I think.

It's official. Iowa is increasing again.

10/20: 6907 new weekly COVID+ Iowans
    10/27: 6983 new weekly COVID+ Iowans
    11/3: 7643 new weekly COVID+ Iowans
    Last edited by uglymoney; 11-03-2021 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

You ate sand?