Page 518 of 929 FirstFirst ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... LastLast
Results 12,926 to 12,950 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    In AB? Limit the sale of a new full-sized pickup to the vaxxed only.
    Down here they'd say that violates their 2nd Amendment rights. They roll those because they think they also make good tactical assault vehicles .. prepping for the race war... Murikan Taliban... Vanilla ISIS... Ya'll Queda style!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
    Amid persistent concerns that the protection offered by COVID-19 vaccines may be waning, a report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention finds that America’s workhorse shot is significantly less effective at preventing severe cases of disease over the long term than many experts had realized.

Data collected from 18 states between March and August suggest the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine reduces the risk of being hospitalized with COVID-19 by 91% in the first four months after receiving the second dose. Beyond 120 days, however, that vaccine efficacy drops to 77%.

Meanwhile, Moderna’s vaccine was 93% effective at reducing the short-term risk of COVID-19 hospitalization and remained 92% effective after 120 days.

“The content of the mRNA in the Moderna vaccine is 100 micrograms. In the Phase 3 trial for Pfizer, the concentration is lower, around 30 micrograms.” Kilgore said. "That may also mean, when you have higher concentrations in lipid nanoparticle, you have more mRNA that stays around, even at a higher temperature.

“Because there’s only 30 micrograms in the Pfizer mRNA vaccine it’s really critical that those micrograms remain intact.”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/busin...dcm-story.html
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

My threshold was always 50 micrograms. Below that, I really could never feel much if any effect.

So the craft brew is checking ever one for the Vax

they scan your vax code you have down loaded to your phone on their system
    I just sent it to myself in a text so its easy to bring up

it checks the DB to see if you are vaxed

without a valid vax code no sit down service for the beer or food or a movie and probably some other shit too

super quick n easy

I gave the owner a thumbs up
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Go away dipshit, I don’t know a single doctor that agrees with what you post and I work with them every day. All specialties, probably close to 100 on a first name basis. None of them think the vaccines don’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You call doctors by their first name? I would have written you up for that. (There was one of my partners who had me as an attending when she was a resident who refused to call me by my first name.)

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    A buddy of mine was in a car accident with his wife, his wife is getting transfered to a hospitol 4 hrs away cuz of the covid outbreak which is pretty fucked

I just heard from medical bro that people are coming in for the vax cuz they really have no choice but they are angry

fortunatley there arent many hand guns in floating around but just you wait

probably time to have security and camera's at the vax clinic
    The vax still works if you're angry.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    My threshold was always 50 micrograms. Below that, I really could never feel much if any effect.
    100 mics minimum for me.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    You call doctors by their first name? I would have written you up for that. (There was one of my partners who had me as an attending when she was a resident who refused to call me by my first name.).
    I call everyone by their first name. What exactly would you have written me up for? I’d have laughed at you. I’ve been calling docs by their first name since I left the military in ‘93.

Things have changed. That kind of hierarchical bullshit doesn’t foster good teamwork.

The overflowing of the hospital are definitely COVID related. But most in my neck of the woods ( northern New England) are related to nursing home closures or understaffing. Old folks that can’t take care of themselves have nowhere to go. You can’t send them home and the nursing homes can’t take any more people. Mandates are great and all but if you have someone that will wipe people’s ass (Ur mom and dads) for $12 an hr on the regular for years. Maybe it would be best to have them keep working their job if they feel they weathered the first round of COVID and can do it again.
    Deep thoughts by jack handy

Please stop quoting morons and trolls

So, when the dust settles next year... and these covIDIOTS look around and see the horrific results that banning mask and vaccine mandates wreaked on their friends and families and communities rather than blaming themselves or their idiot governors I bet THEY BLAME BIDEN. They will blame Biden for not forcing them to get vaccinated and wear masks like everyone else was doing out of common fucking sense..

“It was the mixed messaging from WAPO and the NYT in January and February of 2020 that still has me confused. From then on I said no to masks or vaccines. But I said yes to hydroxychloroquine and then later azithromycin and then later warm weather and then later lots of zinc and then later invermectin. Cause it’s a hoax but it’s really from China lab where it leaked as a powerful bioweapon but Bill Gates is using it for his great reset despite it being no worse than the flu. We should do Israel. No wait….Sweden.”

You call doctors by their first name? I would have written you up for that. (There was one of my partners who had me as an attending when she was a resident who refused to call me by my first name.).
    Huh, so you’re an asshole.

You call doctors by their first name? I would have written you up for that. (There was one of my partners who had me as an attending when she was a resident who refused to call me by my first name.)

The vax still works if you're angry
    Ski bro the gentleman skier and the most chill MD you will ever meet hasnt practised for 5 years but nurse Carmen still calls him dr blah blah and actualy I have heard him call her nurse Carmen ... old habits eh

we will save these crayon eaters in spite of themselves
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I never tested my lower threshold.

How about some contributions to the Stoke Dreams fund?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I call everyone by their first name. What exactly would you have written me up for? I’d have laughed at you. I’ve been calling docs by their first name since I left the military in ‘93.

Things have changed. That kind of hierarchical bullshit doesn’t foster good teamwork.

I was joking. Making fun of stuffed shirt doctors. Lots of non-MD's called me by my first name. One of the nurses in the clinic called me by my baby name--I don't know how she found out or maybe she guessed it.

I called most of the people I worked with by their first names, but if they introduced themselves as Mrs or Mr or Ms Something, that's what I called them--few did; maybe it would be better for equality in the workplace if more did. Patients I always addressed as Mr or Mrs or Ms Something, even if they were friends I called by first name outside the hospital. My own doctor, who was a colleague I was on a first name basis with, calls me Dr. Goat when I have an appointment with him.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

That's Dr. Asshole to you.

I was joking. Making fun of stuffed shirt doctors. Lots of non-MD's called me by my first name. One of the nurses in the clinic called me by my baby name--I don't know how she found out or maybe she guessed it.

I called most of the people I worked with by their first names, but if they introduced themselves as Mrs or Mr or Ms Something, that's what I called them--few did; maybe it would be better for equality in the workplace if more did. Patients I always addressed as Mr or Mrs or Ms Something, even if they were friends I called by first name outside the hospital. My own doctor, who was a colleague I was on a first name basis with, calls me Dr. Goat when I have an appointment with him.

That's Dr. Asshole to you.
    Ok, you’re not so bad

i have a new theory.... ( i was pretty high yesterday - and now hangover writing it down for yall)

bill gates tries to eradicate vampires

vampires get bad blood clotting in there teeth from the V

so actually the vaccine is not for C19 it is kind of vampire repellent.

vampires had already a bad time because of the hiv but now it is even harder for them

hopefully we will get rid of this blood sucking fuckers by all getin the shot

yours high like a kite so i can touch the sky : )

Cousin of mine had some horrific injuries after getting hit on his bike by a car. (Unfortunately no Trinidadian swollen balls.)

Because of all the dumbfucks in this country overwhelming our hospitals with Covid, my Aunt can't even get into the emergency room to visit him for the first three days he's in there because of Covid protocols. Now that they have moved him into a trauma care unit, his parents can finally visit, but only for 2-3 hours a day and they have removed furniture in the rooms to discourage long visits/exposure.

Fucking asshole anti-vaxxers and the consequences of their shithead ignorant actions are really starting to piss me off.

It's great for his family that he survived and all but man... just think all the heartache, money and damage to health they could have saved/avoided if they'd just gotten the jab. So tired of hearing these stories over and over. Everytime the family has an epiphany like it's a some sort of incredible thing when it's not. It's really not. Vaccines have been around for centuries. Get the stupid jab!

After 169 hospitals, a dad finally got the Covid-19 care he needed -- and changed dozens of skeptics' minds
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    It's great for his family that he survived and all but man... just think all the heartache, money and damage to health they could have saved/avoided if they'd just gotten the jab. So tired of hearing these stories over and over. Everytime the family has an epiphany like it's a some sort of incredible thing when it's not. It's really not. Vaccines have been around for centuries. Get the stupid jab!

After 169 hospitals, a dad finally got the Covid-19 care he needed -- and changed dozens of skeptics' minds
    This is happening everyday, everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

Oh FFS, it's like we haven't had any experience with the cranky old trickster for over 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

It's also why there are no ambulances available.. They're all rolling around or sitting outside ERs full waiting for somewhere, anywhere to leave the patients..

Physicists either invented a new dimension to accommodate the version of chess being played here, or this is just one dimensional checkers:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...p-voters-dead/

I can’t wait to see that logic get posted this afternoon by the anti vaxxers I know. Who knew the libs were so clever ?!

NPR has hired a Senior Horse Pill Correspondent

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...fyJfU2USnkaGps