Page 517 of 929 FirstFirst ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,925 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Okay, great. Doesn’t seem that clear to me. I don’t like seeing misinformation posted, even like that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It was kinda unclear about the quoting to myself at first as well. I had to go back and look again to make sure it wasn’t his own statement.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    It was kinda unclear about the quoting to myself at first as well. I had to go back and look again to make sure it wasn’t his own statement.
    Isn't that his point? post something to get a reaction because he gets off on it?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Huh? I thought his opening paragraph made it fairly clear? And I'm not even a native speaker...
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Huh? I thought his opening paragraph made it fairly clear? And I'm not even a native speaker...
    My bad, I was looking at the skidog post. yeah, mcski was just giving an example of some idiocy
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    That's your advantage. You actually read every word and consider its meaning.

We're a lot closer to this

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    That's your advantage. You actually read every word and consider its meaning.

We're a lot closer to this
    I reread it and I get it now but it didn’t seem clear to me at first. My bad. Sorry mcski

On AB. Yes its interesting that a passport ( which is a 180 reverse for Kenny AB Premier) caused such an up tick. Will have to see or be interesting to see what affect it has intermediate term , compare rate 1 week before passport to 4 weeks after. Did it really move the needle? Maybe need lots of things spaced 3-4 weeks apart because it doesn't seem that case counts /ICU etc move the needle.

Yes its the most American province by attitude but in reality it probably lines up with the best of the states in vax rate and in deaths cumulative is actually lower than the national average. Helped a lot by the fact it totally missed the first wave that hit Que and Ont. Its tole is 57 per 100,000 whereas the national average is 72. US rate is 200 per 100k. This is not to say don't criticize AB as its way better than US. But to point out that headlines are often misleading. Yes AB admitted it made a mistake with the total opening up but when AB fills up its ICU beds it started with alot fewer beds per capita than the US. Same with India, that was 8 weeks ago huge crisis in India, if you look back at that wave it was tiny in comparison. Its peak is 1/2 of the current rate in US.

I was hopeful on AB strategy would work as at some point it has to end, but I didn't think they had the vax rate to really support that approach. They didn't and it failed. Which means that the vax rate really has to hit 90? or have a lots of ICU beds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coronavirus-data-explorer (5).png 
Views:	75 
Size:	491.8 KB 
ID:	385765  
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Go away dipshit, I don’t know a single doctor that agrees with what you post and I work with them every day. All specialties, probably close to 100 on a first name basis. None of them think the vaccines don’t work.

Hey dipshit , reread my intro to that word salad.

Edit to add: at least the temporary confusion led to a sweet Idiocracy clip. The person that posted the nonsense I quoted would fit right in to that movie

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    We got that measles under control...eh...

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/09/17/p...ses/index.html
    Any real point in posting this here or just being a cunt?

Whatever the conflict here in this thread is it really amounts to nothing compared to the real world anti 's . I joined on FB Fully Open Canada Chat Room and its got a lot of anger , misinformation and Freedoooommm. They really think that they are superior and oppressed.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    On AB. Yes its interesting that a passport ( which is a 180 reverse for Kenny AB Premier) caused such an up tick. Will have to see or be interesting to see what affect it has intermediate term , compare rate 1 week before passport to 4 weeks after. Did it really move the needle? Maybe need lots of things spaced 3-4 weeks apart because it doesn't seem that case counts /ICU etc move the needle.

Yes its the most American province by attitude but in reality it probably lines up with the best of the states in vax rate and in deaths cumulative is actually lower than the national average. Helped a lot by the fact it totally missed the first wave that hit Que and Ont. Its tole is 57 per 100,000 whereas the national average is 72. US rate is 200 per 100k. This is not to say don't criticize AB as its way better than US. But to point out that headlines are often misleading. Yes AB admitted it made a mistake with the total opening up but when AB fills up its ICU beds it started with alot fewer beds per capita than the US. Same with India, that was 8 weeks ago huge crisis in India, if you look back at that wave it was tiny in comparison. Its peak is 1/2 of the current rate in US.

I was hopeful on AB strategy would work as at some point it has to end, but I didn't think they had the vax rate to really support that approach. They didn't and it failed. Which means that the vax rate really has to hit 90? or have a lots of ICU beds.
    Perhaps Alberta is a great reference point for how you need more than just a high percentage vax rate. You need the other measures in place as well. The whole “pandemic is over” was not an approach anyone else appeared to be taking. So their read on things was a failure. And the public (especially the health care workers) is suffering as a result.

Posted by a doc in AB:
    Last edited by bennymac; 09-18-2021 at 11:46 AM.

Whatever the conflict here in this thread is it really amounts to nothing compared to the real world anti 's . I joined on FB Fully Open Canada Chat Room and its got a lot of anger , misinformation and Freedoooommm. They really think that they are superior and oppressed.
    Get back to me when they storm their capital building trying to lynch the duly elected legislators then call themselves political prisoners when they get arrested for it. They're getting there, but still holding our weak assed rabbit piss beer..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Apparently offering reluctant Albertans 100$ each to vax didnt work,

instituting a Vax passport has

ergo it would seem withholding seems 4 times > a carrot
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Get back to me when they storm their capital building trying to lynch the duly elected legislators then call themselves political prisoners when they get arrested for it. They're getting there, but still holding our weak assed rabbit piss beer..
    someone was just whining that our government is broken, but they don't want an election which would theoretically change the government ?

but they were just complaining cuz its not the gov they want

our gov IS working because we are having an election that nobody wants

the duly elected PM who nobody likes has so far not been accused of stealing an election,

he will probably be re-elected by a country who doesn't even like him

and nobody is open carrying anything

35 million negative normans and Nancy's ... welcome to canada eh

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Hey dipshit , reread my intro to that word salad.

Edit to add: at least the temporary confusion led to a sweet Idiocracy clip. The person that posted the nonsense I quoted would fit right in to that movie
    Yeah my bad, I apologized.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Apparently offering reluctant Albertans 100$ each to vax didnt work,

instituting a Vax passport has

ergo it would seem withholding seems 4 times > a carrot
    what is the next carrot or stick?
    in 4 four weeks in future if you go to a bar and cause a freedom scene you will get tazered in the balls?
    tax breaks , basically increase tax and then give everyone who is vaxxed a break on the increases?
    what else can you give or take away?

In AB? Limit the sale of a new full-sized pickup to the vaxxed only.

what is the next carrot or stick?
    in 4 four weeks in future if you go to a bar and cause a freedom scene you will get tazered in the balls?
    tax breaks , basically increase tax and then give everyone who is vaxxed a break on the increases?
    what else can you give or take away?
    Probably don't need to if the vax rates are high enough.

Ha

Krispy Kreme did it right: the sooner you got the shot the more donuts you got. $100 once just says: wait--next month it'll be more!!

BAAHAHAHAHA !!!

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

that would work in Sask to

but yes very funny

+\- How many CV cases will come from the Alabama/Florida game today? I’ll say 10,000.

A buddy of mine was in a car accident with his wife, his wife is getting transfered to a hospitol 4 hrs away cuz of the covid outbreak which is pretty fucked

I just heard from medical bro that people are coming in for the vax cuz they really have no choice but they are angry

fortunatley there arent many hand guns in floating around but just you wait

probably time to have security and camera's at the vax clinic

Also do not allow the unvaxxed 4 wheel drive.