Page 804 of 929 FirstFirst ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... LastLast
Results 20,076 to 20,100 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    anti-vax types are burning their carhartt since the company has decided to continue to require vaccination of its workers.

Attachment 402132
    You hate to see it.

Do Ford, Chevy, and Dodge have mandates? That might ruin a lot of peoples day.

GM Canada has a vaccine mandate. Time to torch that Chevy bro!
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Oh yeah? Where’d you hear all that…CNN?
    LOL. A guy was just giving me that same line. I said no TV, but there's this guy (Mofro) on a message board that sounds like he's real.

I have to respect the guy as much as the rims on his square body.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

You hate to see it.

What if all the gun manufacturers had mandates?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

You hate to see it.

Fox News has mandates and they still gobble that shit up

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    What if all the gun manufacturers had mandates?
    You'd have to shoot them!
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

I mean…instagram has a mandate. Does somebody want to let this guy know he needs to burn his instagram account?
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    High school contact tracers called today. Kid had close contact to a student who tested positive in extracurricular activity Tuesday. They're not even recommending isolation. Everyone was masked so it's business as usual unless symptoms arise. Recommend testing 5 days after the close contact, but not required. I guess they're done trying. Keep your masks on and get back to work LOL!
    Our local schools aren’t even doing contact tracing anymore. Full stop. I’m not sure how useful it really was anyways, as an exercise. They’ve just been grudgingly going through the motions for the last year.
    focus.

I heart Angela Rasmussen.

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 10.10.07 AM.png
Views: 393
Size:  817.1 KB

Lara Logan used to be so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Zander View Post
    Lara Logan used to be so hot.
    She is until she opens her mouth
    . . .

Well, I'm a week out of quarantine for the 'vid. Still down on energy, still have the hack in upper respiratory system, can't sleep at night, and periods of cold/hot.

Biggest issue however, is my eyes seem to be erratic in movement. I tried to shoot pool Tuesday, and when I tried to focus on the cue ball, it kept dancing around. Eyes do not seem to be tracking smoothly.

Anti-vaxxer in my office has decided that back in 1986, big pharma got immunity from liability for vaccines, thus there is no testing on vaccines because BP can't be sued so all vaccines, including this one, are a racket to make $$$. Then proceeds to tell me that BP has paid out billions over faulty vaccines. Amazing logic.

Oh yeah, she is the one that infected me but of course didn't test until I came back hot. So far, my downstream tree is about 15.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Glad to hear you are feeling better.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    <snip>
    Oh yeah, she is the one that infected me but of course didn't test until I came back hot. So far, my downstream tree is about 15.
    Have you told her to GFH yet?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Well okay.... that helps because if jabbing people had to be on a 6 month rotation that would be a nightmare.
    Yep, you saw the writing on the wall a year ago. It is the exact nightmare you describe. This is from page 129, just as the vaccines were rolling out for the general public.

KQ checked in announcing to everybody year 3 of the pandemic, and it got me thinking. Check back on old posts and see how wrong some of us were.

I'll start. I thought at the beginning of lockdowns (Joe Exotic was all the rage) that this pandemic would help bring people together, and provide a time to revaluate what was important in life. Boy was I wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    HCW's who are exposed to covid patients every day--how often do you suppose they are tested?
    At this point it makes little sense to test everyone who is exposed unless they become symptomatic--especially when both parties are masked. (Yes I realize that N95's that HCW's wear are more effective than the cloth masks, flimsy "surgical" masks, and bandanas that most people are wearing or not wearing these days.)
    This. My work doesn't give a shit about testing any of us unless we're having symptoms.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Glad to hear you are feeling better.
    This. Heal up Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    I'll start. I thought at the beginning of lockdowns (Joe Exotic was all the rage) that this pandemic would help bring people together, and provide a time to revaluate what was important in life. Boy was I wrong!
    No kidding, the twats got twattier
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

That the downtowns of America's cities becoming closed off, boarded up, homeless infested wastelands would somehow lead to the greatest surge in housing prices the world has ever seen, including in those same boarded up cities.

That, at, the beginning of the pandemic when all of the world's scientist and top thinkers were saying the biggest predicament we face is not developing a vaccine and administering it to the wealthy world, but administering it to the not-wealthy world, that world leaders would band together to overcome this obstacle.

I'm sort of with you. I thought (hoped) there'd finally be a deference to expertise as the nerds would (correctly) save us. Turns out, we hate them for it. But, I do think many people did revaluate what is important...but as it happens they came to the conclusion it was: me, me and me.

I dunno tho. Whenever I thought experiment with the goal of predicting - it's never single threaded or linear. It's more of a personal model where we take in: scenario, variables, unknowns, likelihoods, consequences, etc.. which always has some sort of dark outcome like the one we are living.

Now does this make sense. Both my wife and I tested positive last Saturday. Were both thinking it was possible that going to miss hut trip on Friday but hoped it was just the beginning of a super mild cold. We had been pulling back and not going out much so can pretty much pin point day reasonably well. Last day my wife went out was the Monday, to the hill and to get booster. I just skied that day as was 5 days after my booster. I'm thinking that as we were so in sync testing/infection wise that we must have caught it from a common source. Reasonable assumption? We didn't ski together but did eat lunch together in yurt which wasn't crowded but there was table of staff eating and talking with out masks for quite a while. With the timing I don't think it was possible that one caught it , incubated and then was infectious. Probably not probable that were both exposed on same day from independent sources.

In some ways glad to have infection over with, with no real impact other than missing trip.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Now does this make sense. Both my wife and I tested positive last Saturday. Were both thinking it was possible that going to miss hut trip on Friday but hoped it was just the beginning of a super mild cold. We had been pulling back and not going out much so can pretty much pin point day reasonably well. Last day my wife went out was the Monday, to the hill and to get booster. I just skied that day as was 5 days after my booster. I'm thinking that as we were so in sync testing/infection wise that we must have caught it from a common source. Reasonable assumption? We didn't ski together but did eat lunch together in yurt which wasn't crowded but there was table of staff eating and talking with out masks for quite a while. With the timing I don't think it was possible that one caught it , incubated and then was infectious. Probably not probable that were both exposed on same day from independent sources.

In some ways glad to have infection over with, with no real impact other than missing trip.
    I wouldn't even try to guess where you got it, because really it could've been anywhere. Also the prevalence of the virus, you both could've gotten it the same day (or a day or so apart) at different places.

Just focus on getting 100% better and getting back to what you love to do!

Getting better is not an issue as for both of us was mildest cold ever. Only downside was missing trip that was paid for.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.