Page 355 of 929 FirstFirst ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 23206
    RJ must not have a gag reflex, he can swallow bullshit like a Dresden hooker.
    But he’s also pretty messy throwing it back up.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Of course you do. Because that's what they pay you to achieve.
    C'mon now....Ron is not a "bot". Maybe a spreader of "alternative information", but if that's fucking A.I. I wanna know who's selling it. I want in.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Ron is a troll
    Just like Deebased & mtuhockey

And otherwise smart people keep taking their bait and complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    C'mon now....Ron is not a "bot". Maybe a spreader of "alternative information", but if that's fucking A.I. I wanna know who's selling it. I want in.
    Of course she's not a bot. You don't have to pay bots (that's why the bot-makers are so intent on using this place as a Turing test venue: they'll be cheaper.) The Russian troll farms use actual humans and give them scripts and instructions as to which narrative the Kremlin is pushing that week. The guy I knew who pushed "9/11 was an inside job!" a decade or so back actually used the excuse that "the workman is worth his wage" when confronted.

Bounties are for closers.

Ron is not a bot and AFAIK is sincere in his BS. Don't know whether that makes it better or worse.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Is there any doubt rj is steep?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I actually find his blatant misinformation useful. When my mouth breathing Fox News absorbing acquaintances start spewing their crap I have already been exposed to the drivel and can respond a little more appropriately than what my normal response of you are a fucking idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    So a vaccine of sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I was typing something similar and then decided not to because RJ will just come back with more lies and disinformation. If the mods are looking for more proof of acting in bad faith before banning that's fine, but it's a pretty consistent track record IMV.
    I hear you, but I'm not so much trying to debate a tool like RJ as clearing as much air as I can re a widespread talking point.

Actually, all-time rates are relevant (though not as a rebuttal to people pointing out what's happening now). Greater Seattle was an epicenter of the pandemic very early on, but the all-time numbers show that they've done reasonably well.

Speaking of early on, it's a bit misleading to say "hey it's really not so bad" about a state's (rising) all-time death rates when comparing to the densely populated northeast, that got blindsided by community spread before they could test for it, and then died at higher rates because hospitals couldn't treat it effectively yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I question his utility.
    He, and people like him, are superspreader.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I question his utility.
    Putin doesn't.

For every post from one of the trolls and antivaxers there are at least 3 from people arguing with them. It is within our power to moderate the forum ourselves.

Utah intermountain hospital system ICU at 102%. Don't crash on your bike. I'm so fed up with the anti masker anti vaccine bullshit.

To all the stupid idiotic fucking morons out there: You are so worried about YOUR freedom, you want YOUR choices to be respected. Well fuck you! This is bigger than you and you are too stupid to recognize that. Your idiotic choices affect everyone else. We are a society. When you breathe your rotten covid covid breath, you infect other people. Basic measures like masks reduce virus transmission. They are more effective when they are worn by large percentages of people, like in a SCHOOL! But you idiots think they are oppressive, you don't want to be told what to do. You're going to do whatever you want. There is a safe vaccine that you could take and help put an end to this. But your head is so far up your ass, you think it is more dangerous than full ICUs and 600k+ dead and counting. You refuse to take basic measures that benefit others, and you are too fucking ignorant to see those basic measures would benefit you as well.

I want my kids in school this fall. You dumb fucks are going to make it so that falls apart too. Get with the fucking program. As much as it pains me, it benefits you too.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ron is not a bot and AFAIK is sincere in his BS. Don't know whether that makes it better or worse.
    You gotta go back pretty far to make that assessment accurately. It's been a long time since anyone bothered to argue with rj far enough to get to the predictable end games.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Utah intermountain hospital system ICU at 102%. Don't crash on your bike. I'm so fed up with the anti masker anti vaccine bullshit.
    Ms Boissal was telling me that last night they had to keep patients in the trauma bay because they had no ICU beds to move them into after they were done with them. They have 4 bays, meaning if a 5th person had rolled in they couldn't have handled them. They'd get diverted to the U which is equally full... and probably keel over during transport.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

I am definitely guilty of trying to have fun engaging with ‘it’ but ultimately, what a waste of fucking time.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

If the clouds parted, God came down from heaven on a beam of light, and simultaneously appeared in front of everyone on earth to say "hey dipshits, I gave you the ability to pull your asses out of this crack, so get on board," RJ would be saying "here's how I know that was photoshopped".

How does it go? You can't use logic to argue people out of positions they're only holding to be contrarian or something like that.

RJ is not steep - steep was a pure troll and an ass and was reactionary but he was not angry like RJ.

And still no one can find a post of mine on this subject that wasn't valid....

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Source?
    The article poses the question "Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?" and then provides recent numbers. But as before with your invalid post when you ignored the 'base rate' with your chart, the conclusions drawn by the article is only possible if the denominator is wrong because a large study following a fifth of COVID-positive Israelis after recovery indicates a 0.1% reinfection rate:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...051v1.full.pdf

https://www.timesofisrael.com/covid-...i-study-finds/

The study in the link above, which dates back to before March 2021 when Israel was not vaccinating recovered patients, suggests there had been around 800 reinfections in Israel up to that time. So unless there's another explanation, it looks like your source divided the 72 instances of reinfection since May 2021 by the total known to have recovered from the virus since the pandemic began.

Instead the numbers probably look something more like the following:

900/836,000 = ~0.1077% ←Natural reinfection rate

3,000/ 5,193,499 = ~ 0.0578% ←Vaccine reinfection rate

Why do you even engage that asshole?

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    For every post from one of the trolls and antivaxers there are at least 3 from people arguing with them. It is within our power to moderate the forum ourselves.
    ^^^ Let’s all really try our best to soak this one in ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    ^^^ Let’s all really try our best to soak this one in ^^^
    Hi, I see you just be new here. Welcome to TGR!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Why do you even engage that asshole?

sent from Utah.
    Pathogens get an immune response. But also, reality stands up to scrutiny, it's not just grading by weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    How does it go? You can't use logic to argue people out of positions they're only holding to be contrarian or something like that.
    I think it’s “don’t argue with an idiot. They will bring the conversation down to their level then beat you with experience”.

Or as my grandpa said “goddammit Bobby you will never win a fartin contest with a horse’s ass”

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    And still no one can find a post of mine on this subject that wasn't valid....
    Name:  ima resurcher.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  61.0 KB