Page 501 of 929 FirstFirst ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    And now we’re doxxing people that don’t fit the agenda and cheering when they die. What a good upstanding person you are; certainly better morals and values than the people you make fun of and jest at who have just lost their lives.

oh wait; that concern only comes if the person is someone you personally know
    JFC dude. How has she been doxxed? Screenshots with her and her commenters last name blurred out, dipshit.

Log off.

I'd do the same for someone saying on a public platform that seatbelts are a personal choice and that they don't work and then was ejected from a vehicle in a rollover. Then I would send thoughts and payers because those seem to help.

I might poke fun of them when they say the ground injured them, not that they didn't wear seatbelts. All part of god's plan.

you make fun of and jest at who have just lost their lives.
    poor baby. I mean, it's not like she undermined public health efforts and mocked others. that level of class and integrity speaks for itself

if only there was something she could have done to prevent this situation but alas no one could have seen this coming

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    ^^^ Reddit/HermanCainAward special. That page is terrifying , depressing and senseless all at once

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I find it interesting that the HCA award documentation usually is a meme parade of Facebook posts. It makes me even happier I don't use that website designed for and by idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    A Texas tale in 8 parts.
    There's a place on the internet
    And it serves a bunch of lies you bet
    Lonely losers on the face booklet
    Talk a bunch of bull

And there's a girl in this harbor town
    And she works layin' whiskey down
    They say, Brandi, fetch another round
    She serves them whiskey and whine

The sailors say, "Brandi, was a fine girl"
    "What a good wife she'd have been"
    On a ventilator, so she can breathe

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    JFC dude. How has she been doxxed? Screenshots with her and her commenters last name blurred out, dipshit.

Log off.
    you google her name, where she’s from and her whole Facebook pops up. But hey, if that isn’t doxxing, idk what is! He could’ve easily crossed out her whole name or blocked out her face but clearly you guys get raging hard on’s for showing the people who get sick and die from Covid so I guess this is just par for the course.

Covid deaths actually sadden me. Karma and irony don't have emotion though.

you google her name, where she’s from and her whole Facebook pops up. But hey, if that isn’t doxxing, idk what is!
    Look, you post shit on Facebook you should just assume it's out there in the public domain.

you google her name, where she’s from and her whole Facebook pops up. But hey, if that isn’t doxxing, idk what is!
    You're finally right about something! Congrats!

You don't know what doxxing is. Thanks for admitting it.

I call this progress.

I’d love to see proof of every life that has been lost due to me saying my unvaccinated antibodies from getting Covid are just as good if not better than yours from getting the vaccine. I wasn’t aware that stance killed people. From the studies I’ve seen im just as much to blame for deaths as vaccinated people who transfer the virus through asymptomatic spreading. Which you all on your high horses seem to think is 0
    there is no evidence to support your claim that "unvaccinated antibodies" are more protective than "vaccinated antibodies." your reasoning is flawed. depending on the level of exposure and immune response, neither instance will prevent a person from contracting or spreading the virus.

lives are being lost due to misinformation about the vaccine misleading unvaccinated individuals from getting the protection they need to prevent serious illness. there are reams of proof in this thread to indicate you're complicit in the scheme you schmuck.

just a reminder, guys...

Please don't quote,
    please don't reply...

Please...
    Just don't feed the trolls...

Thank you...

respectfully. tj

Trolls go away when it snows. Nothing much else will change that we've got a couple more months of them.

So rather than criticizing the examples of anti vaxers who have gotten severely ill and maybe died recently, some very high profile skeptics.. why not post some examples of pro vaxxers who got severely ill or were killed by the vaccine... or by the virus??

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You're finally right about something! Congrats!

You don't know what doxxing is. Thanks for admitting it.

I call this progress.
    What is Doxxing? Doxxing refers to gathering an individual's Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and disclosing or posting it publicly, usually for malicious purposes such as public humiliation, stalking, identity theft, or targeting an individual for harassment.

but you’re right; that’s not harassment or public humiliation! Fucking retard.

you google her name, where she’s from and her whole Facebook pops up. But hey, if that isn’t doxxing, idk what is! He could’ve easily crossed out her whole name or blocked out her face but clearly you guys get raging hard on’s for showing the people who get sick and die from Covid so I guess this is just par for the course.
    Why are you instructing us on how to dox her? Hypocrite.

Is there a difference between reposting something that someone originally posted on a public platform (without adjusting security settings) and blotching out personal info and digging up someone's personal details and then making an original post that wasn't on the internet before? JFC

; that’s not harassment or public humiliation! Fucking retard.[
    Too awesome not to quote.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Why are you instructing us on how to dox her? Hypocrite.
    My irony meter broke when I read he's up in arms over doxxing so he goes and .. finds her fb page.

MTU's stupidity knows no bounds. This is amazing to witness. This is his second post where he is wrong and in the same breath calls someone else a retard.

to be clear the only person here that knows Brandi's last name (which she posted on Facebook voluntarily for everyone to see) is MTU

but I guess we are harassing her

Name:  kui1pexp2ji01.jpeg
Views: 418
Size:  21.3 KB

Someone mentioned myocarditis recently.
    https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...nts-and-the-uk

Summary, myocarditis and other conditions exist. Covid is worse for all sexes and age groups. Get your shots. Also, this epidemiologist makes several weekly blog posts on Covid topics. She analyzes and summarizes knowledge from multiple studies.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post

Summary, myocarditis and other conditions exist. Covid is worse for all sexes and age groups. Get your shots. Also, this epidemiologist makes several weekly blog posts on Covid topics. She analyzes and summarizes knowledge from multiple studies.
    why are you doxxing her and harassing her like that?

Shouldn't a white knight step in and experience the ego boost from their rescue fantasy playing out online?

----

but seriously...yes thanks for linking that

when i googled her i got nothing. can any really smrt people who know a lot about vaccinations and antibodies link her fb account?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post

Thanks! I had scanned the preprint but totally missed this until reading her take: they used the CDC definition of "probable myocarditis." Which might just mean 51% of the cases they counted actually were myocarditis (or possibly even less, of course, given no physician reports). So they may very well have just used double the real number and made no attempt to estimate the overage. WTF. No wonder this is so out of step with the other studies on the subject.

I don't know why people blame the covid numbers on Republicans/Trumpers...

https://www.ksl.com/article/50242296...1885-new-cases