Page 665 of 929 FirstFirst ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,625 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I get it now. There is narth and then there is north. Narth is the lumbersexual version.
    Leave him be, it makes him happy

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Fair enough. Funny how the weirdest things irritate me.

alot of guys up here have that drawl, kind of like them cheese eaters in Fargo, ottawa valley has their own thing and some of eastern Canada you can't understand after few drinks, if you probelms reading my posts just nod and pretend you understand it eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Were the Jews really friends with all the gays, homosexuals and retards? I know, thread drift

I forgot the gypsies

They seem to get along just fine in here.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    alot of guys up here have that drawl, kind of like them cheese eaters in Fargo, ottawa valley has their own thing and some of eastern Canada you can't understand after few drinks, if you probelms reading my posts just nod and pretend you understand it eh
    Just who has the drinks? Speaker or listener?

I went to the brewery in Dildo. The beers didn't help me understand any better but they helped me worry less.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    1. some people don't have consistent antibodies from being sick
    2. vaccines produce more reliable antibodies

neither of these things have anything to do with mandatory mandates
    mtu has been told this many times in this thread. It hasn’t sunk in yet. He’s deeply committed to his idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I went to the brewery in Dildo. The beers didn't help me understand any better but they helped me worry less.
    Jesus jesus jesus !

arent the newfs just a great bunch eh bye !

pretty sure it's pronounced "Jays-us" - but gawd yes dey be special wheres theys at

after the popularity of "deadliest catch" there was a reality TV show called "coldwater cowboys" just a buncha Newfy lads out on the crabbing grounds and whenever shit went sideway these byes would be yelling jesus jesus jesus !

these guys were really pretty mellow , look like they would be a lot fun to have a beer with eh

whereas the " deadliest catch " guys were doing the same job catching crabs but what a bunch of assholes

Huh. Did not know.

Colorado Governor Makes All Adults Eligible For Coronavirus Booster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...ter/ar-AAQBjr3

And for those in the seats in the back:

"The vaccine continues to protect against severe disease and hospitalization, but may allow persons to get mild disease, which leads to ongoing transmission," chief medical officer at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Dr. Eric France said in a statement. "With the ongoing transmission, Coloradans – and particularly unvaccinated Coloradans – are at high-risk of getting the virus. As much as we'd like it to be over, the pandemic is still raging."

Colorado is hurting. I haven't opened or posted in this thread in a while.

This sucks. COVID can go away now.

But it will get worse before it gets better. It is going to be worse than last December.

We are waiting for the unvaccinated to become immune by vaccine or infection, but they are getting infected too fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    mtu has been told this many times in this thread. It hasn’t sunk in yet. He’s deeply committed to his idiocy.
    Two bits he'd still disagree with vaccine mandates even if they decided tomorrow that those who have already had Covid are exempt from them, even though his whole argument against them hinges on this premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Huh. Did not know.

Colorado Governor Makes All Adults Eligible For Coronavirus Booster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...ter/ar-AAQBjr3

And for those in the seats in the back:

"The vaccine continues to protect against severe disease and hospitalization, but may allow persons to get mild disease, which leads to ongoing transmission," chief medical officer at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Dr. Eric France said in a statement. "With the ongoing transmission, Coloradans – and particularly unvaccinated Coloradans – are at high-risk of getting the virus. As much as we'd like it to be over, the pandemic is still raging."
    whatever happened to “listening to the experts” when it comes to this? The FDA already voted against boosters for the general population… I guess if you have money in the game though, you want to make everyone take it…

https://gazette.com/news/polis-who-i...003b210a2.html

Nice, kiddos got first shot, not even a flinch from either of them. A whopping 35 minutes to get it, including 15 minute wait.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...oosters-rates/

reviewing the links in the posts above, the booster rate was reported at Six percent in October.

the article above from November 11th (2021), reports the booster rate ranging by state, and in some cases approaching 25% ( but mostly reported between 10% - 20% ).

it feels to me like we are going to have a lot of 'Breakthrough' cases between now and February...

Please
    Be well -
    please
    Be Safe... tj

Woke up to this this morning:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-vac...110008317.html

So I guess at least these folks are getting vaccinated. What a wonderful time to be alive. I'm just so full of hope for our future generations.

The states now reporting increased infections are primarily in the North, which had fared far better in the late summer as the delta variant clobbered the South. Vermont, an early leader in vaccinations, is now seeing record case numbers. Florida, which has suffered the most deaths of any state since July 1 – 22,600 – now reports the lowest daily per-capita case count of any state.

These numbers likely reflect an undercount of the true number of breakthrough cases.

Total Number of Reported Vaccine Breakthrough Cases: 10,104
    Total COVID-19 cases since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 71,871
    COVID-19 associated hospitalizations among breakthrough cases: 321
    COVID-19 associated hospitalizations since first date Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 1,501
    COVID-19 associated deaths among breakthrough cases: 130
    COVID-19 associated deaths since first date that Maine residents could be fully vaccinated: 504
    Data are through November 5, 2021

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5386.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	392432

Don’t have a heart attack in the greater Albuquerque Metro area for the foreseeable future…..FFS

What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Colorado is hurting. I haven't opened or posted in this thread in a while.

This sucks. COVID can go away now.

But it will get worse before it gets better. It is going to be worse than last December.

We are waiting for the unvaccinated to become immune by vaccine or infection, but they are getting infected too fast.
    It’s really bizarre, the general public not involved with healthcare doesn’t really get that the pandemic is in full swing and killing and disabling people every day. ICU is full, we’re on diversion and can’t do a lot of normal elective procedures and surgeries. You can’t schedule a screening colonoscopy right now at my hospital. It’s nuts, people think that it’s business as usual.

Between this and climate change it is clear we are fucked like a common house cat, through 9 pairs of pants.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    fucked like a common house cat, through 9 pairs of pants.
    What does this even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    whatever happened to “listening to the experts” when it comes to this? The FDA already voted against boosters for the general population… I guess if you have money in the game though, you want to make everyone take it…

https://gazette.com/news/polis-who-i...003b210a2.html
    Easy, the FDA simply approved it. The CDC recommended who would and would not get it. CDC assumptions for the recommendations were not based on a hazard of the booster, but the lack of a large enough proven benefit for those not included in the setting of the national prevalence of disease vs capacity at the time.

Well, now we have more evidence of additional benefit (huge reductions in symptomatic COVID) and Colorado is drowning in this surge, so there is a greater need and desperation.

The truth is that many places were happy to give anyone a booster if they wanted it already. The ACIP categories of recommendation were pretty loose. This formalizes practice.

Something had to be done, so Polis made a decision that put in in the hands of the individual instead of issuing a new mask mandate, and yet here you are bitching about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    The states now reporting increased infections are primarily in the North, which had fared far better in the late summer as the delta variant clobbered the South. Vermont, an early leader in vaccinations, is now seeing record case numbers. Florida, which has suffered the most deaths of any state since July 1 – 22,600 – now reports the lowest daily per-capita case count of any state.
    Even Vermont is only 72% vaccinated, though. That means there are still lots of people out there who aren't vaccinated, and most of them are children who are probably generally in contact with more people per day than older people are. Plenty of vectors still available.