Page 133 of 929 FirstFirst ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Oregon just opened it up to BMI of 25 or greater, and I'm close but not quite there. Guess I need to get busy eating more junk.
    Just put on your heaviest clothing and step on the scale, dude.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Oregon just opened it up to BMI of 25 or greater, and I'm close but not quite there. Guess I need to get busy eating more junk.
    I'M NOT FAT, I'M BIG BONED!
    Name:  sddefault.jpg
Views: 2117
Size:  17.7 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

my 16yo is eligible starting today (living w/ ph7 essential worker)
    now I gotta find an open slot for him

seems like folks are trying to get vaxxed
    https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2021...rt-monday.html

any python programmers up in here? kidding kinda

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Just put on your heaviest clothing and step on the scale, dude.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    This....just go in and tell them your BMI is over 25. They're not going to weigh you let alone get out the caliper
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Or maybe lift heavier weights. I got in because my BMI is over 25, and I'm not fat.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I know you’re a different demographic. I had a coworker in truckee that has to go to grass valley/Nevada city to get poked both times, and a coworker in Nevada city that had to go to truckee to get poked. Both received Pfizer.
    Appts in Truckee have been tough to get, the Sac area has been much easier (probably because of more pharmacies and county clinics). I got mine (Pfizer) in Roseville on April 1st (first day of eligibility). The supply situation seems to be changing quickly though, Nevada County just opened to everyone 16+ for the public clinics. By May I imagine it'll be easy to find something in Truckee or at least North Tahoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Or maybe lift heavier weights. I got in because my BMI is over 25, and I'm not fat.
    I ran a marathon a couple of years ago and, to be fair I'm slow as fuck, I ran it in 4 hours 17 minutes...but at about mile 20 a woman that was quite overweight, like big ole gut, overtook me...I tried to keep up with her but I sort of hit a wall...point being, someone might look fat and actually be in decent shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    This....just go in and tell them your BMI is over 25. They're not going to weigh you let alone get out the caliper
    Or just start smoking (smoking was considered a precondition here, at least).

Looks like BMI > 25 also qualifies as a comorbidity in Washington, too, but they require you to have at least two comorbidities to be eligible currently.

edit: actually the comorbidity list comes from the CDC.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Social media has certainly lowered my perception of what constitutes average intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Then imagine that half the people are dumber than that.

(hat tip to George Carlin)
    Simps. Those know-nothing know-it-alls are just simps.

When we were hiking in Germany we saw a lot of very overweight people who could hike very well--folks there walk a lot more than we do.

I've spent a few days playing the online-refresh game trying to get vax appointments, which in my area (SF peninsula) everyone says is difficult. Struck out multiple times on: Safeway's site, Walgreen's site, CVS's site, GoodRX.com, myturn.ca.gov, and more.

Here's what worked: SutterHealth.org's MyHealthOnline site, where I got appointments, this week, for my wife and I. The trick seems to be that most of the above sites make you commit to only getting jabbed in the county where you live or work (San Mateo in my case), whereas Sutter didn't care and found appointments at their facilities in nearby counties.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-march-15.html

Interesting data.

Utah? I’m guessing Mormons?
    DC? Hmmm
    Southern states. Rednecks and Drumpf?

South Dakota in 2nd place? Guess they don’t believe their governor

The data would make more sense if it were % of population over 18. But even so it’s interesting data
    . . .

Just about 24 hrs now, since my Pfizer #2. No side effects, no dead arm, no fever, no aches or pains. Why do some get the side effects and some don’t?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Just about 24 hrs now, since my Pfizer #2. No side effects, no dead arm, no fever, no aches or pains. Why do some get the side effects and some don’t?
    Everyone's immune system is different. For the 12,456th time.

You should be very happy with your results. Some even died taking just the first dose...

^STFUYFM. Thanks.

This is a good article. John Wherry is an extremely trustworthy voice.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ill-protected/

Quote Originally Posted by SHarmon View Post
    You should be very happy with your results. Some even died taking just the first dose...
    What the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    Appts in Truckee have been tough to get, the Sac area has been much easier (probably because of more pharmacies and county clinics). I got mine (Pfizer) in Roseville on April 1st (first day of eligibility). The supply situation seems to be changing quickly though, Nevada County just opened to everyone 16+ for the public clinics. By May I imagine it'll be easy to find something in Truckee or at least North Tahoe.
    How does hat work with the different Counties.? Truckee is near Placer, Nevada, Sierra counties. Can you go to any of them or are they restricting you to your county?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Yep, they're dropping like flies out there.

must be just republicans ?

> 24 is overweight, I bet that would be half of north america ... the bar is low enough to step over
    Last edited by XXX-er; 04-06-2021 at 10:07 AM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Why do you post here? You post like a bot, your IP addresses are nowhere near snow, but while your style is bot-like, you haven't posted random links. Because you haven't posted anything objectionable before, you haven't been banned, but you're also not bringing much to the table. And this post is some serious bullshit. So again, why are you here?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

FYI

UC Davis med Ctr in Sacramento opened up vax appts. All my extended NorCal family that are over 16 and not been vaxed now have appts, one is driving now from the sf peninsula for his.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-march-15.html

Interesting data.

Utah? I’m guessing Mormons?
    DC? Hmmm
    Southern states. Rednecks and Drumpf?

South Dakota in 2nd place? Guess they don’t believe their governor

The data would make more sense if it were % of population over 18. But even so it’s interesting data
    Goldmember has a good theory on the Utah numbers, it's because the population is generally younger in Utah than elsewhere. I think the same is true for DC, although the makeup of the our federal government would say otherwise. too poliass?

SD, maybe the higher percentage of native americans relative to other places? i know there's been a big effort to get vaccines into the arms of the NA folks...and SD has a pretty old population.

Southern states, higher percentages of Evangelicals who generally are the "pray it away" sort...and believe in some pretty wild conspiracy theories in general.