Page 375 of 929 FirstFirst ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Welp, I called it....Our Gov just reinstituted face masks in all indoor facilities, and i just received the following e-mail from the girls school district:

" Effective immediately, [insert school district here] will be remote learning only....We are hopeful to return to in person learning on Monday, August 23rd...."

We are so fucked. I don't even know what to say anymore. And NM has done a fairly decent job as far as vaccinations go.....Like whatever has happened will go away by Monday....Christ on a crutch, anyone got some island property they wanna unload????? Both my girls are hysterical right now.......,
    Geee… haven’t seen the school remote learning announcement yet. APS?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Two Bootleg, two Pfizer, and one J&J. If mofro does a vaccine, I'd take that one, too.
    You should probably try to get the Sputnik and sinovax versions too, just to be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Welp, I called it....Our Gov just reinstituted face masks in all indoor facilities, and i just received the following e-mail from the girls school district:

" Effective immediately, [insert school district here] will be remote learning only....We are hopeful to return to in person learning on Monday, August 23rd...."

We are so fucked. I don't even know what to say anymore. And NM has done a fairly decent job as far as vaccinations go.....Like whatever has happened will go away by Monday....Christ on a crutch, anyone got some island property they wanna unload????? Both my girls are hysterical right now.......,
    Damn. My aunt's a teacher in the san Joaquin valley, she had a possible exposure before school started and was sent home. She tested negative a few times and the exposure was minimal. But In the two days I was visiting her there were something like 10 teachers exposed, and this was the prep week before school started. I honestly thought the prospect of kids losing out on another school year would force some action, it looks like it won't though.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Our district just yesterday went to mandatory masks inside the schools for K-12. Which I'm glad for... but am anticipating the usual "freedumb" bullshit will increase over the next few weeks.
    yep.

Get them vaxxed, seano. Most pharmacies are giving them away. You might have to lie a bit.
    They got vaxxed back in April. Pfizer X2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    Geee… haven’t seen the school remote learning announcement yet. APS?
    Rio Rancho.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    You should probably try to get the Sputnik and sinovax versions too, just to be safe. Damn. My aunt's a teacher in the san Joaquin valley, she had a possible exposure before school started and was sent home. She tested negative a few times and the exposure was minimal. But In the two days I was visiting her there were something like 10 teachers exposed, and this was the prep week before school started. I honestly thought the prospect of kids losing out on another school year would force some action, it looks like it won't though.
    Exactly. Vibes to you and yours.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Wife did get poke 3 this morning. Still at work. Must not be killing her yet.
    It doesn't kill you. Shot three is an update to the tracking chip. How's her 5G reception?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It doesn't kill you. Shot three is an update to the tracking chip. How's her 5G reception?
    She was in the middle of making me a tray of bacon when she layed on the couch and passed out 10 seconds later. I guess I'm in charge of the BLT's now. I think her 5G reflectivity must have blown out the towers. Currently showing zero bars.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Texas Gov. Greg Abbott tests positive for Covid-19

(CNN)Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has tested positive for Covid-19, his office said Tuesday.

Abbott, a Republican, is fully vaccinated against the virus, his office said in a statement, adding that he is tested daily and this is his first positive result.

He is currently isolated in the governor's mansion and is receiving Regeneron's monoclonal antibody treatment, the statement said.

Abbott is in good health and not currently experiencing any symptoms. Texas first lady Cecilia Abbott has tested negative and everyone with whom Abbott has been in close contact has been notified, the statement said.
    Are politician deniers the only ones who get monoclonal antibodies?
    Bet he got right on the phone with Trump.

It's pretty disgusting, actually. We have a pretty strict protocol on who gets antibodies: immunosuppressed automatically qualify, or you get points for age, sex, and comorbidities: if you score enough points, you qualify. Being an asshole dumbass governor who touts dumbass freedumbz should count for negative points IMO.

Not surprisingly, casirivimab/imdevimab are fantastically expensive. And we all pay, as a society.

Now he'll brag that it wasn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    She was in the middle of making me a tray of bacon when she layed on the couch and passed out 10 seconds later. I guess I'm in charge of the BLT's now. I think her 5G reflectivity must have blown out the towers. Currently showing zero bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    It's pretty disgusting, actually. We have a pretty strict protocol on who gets antibodies: immunosuppressed automatically qualify, or you get points for age, sex, and comorbidities: if you score enough points, you qualify. Being an asshole dumbass governor who touts dumbass freedumbz should count for negative points IMO.

Not surprisingly, casirivimab/imdevimab are fantastically expensive.
    Is getting your ass kicked by a tree a comorbidity?

What, did Cawthorn also test positive? Oh wait, he kicked a tree's ass.

Two Bootleg, two Pfizer, and one J&J. If mofro does a vaccine, I'd take that one, too.
    I didn't want to be the first to say it but that's the real reason I check these threads, too. Maybe if you make up a FKNA stamp for tgapp's coffee bags it can do double duty?

Too much of anything is just enough

splat is gonna need a new scout sash.

There is no b in Freedom.
    I don't care what you have to say
    Cause that's not the American way
    That's not for what they died
    It's not for whom they cried
    Because you know it in your heart
    It's what you are of a part
    More than we can ever know
    So excuse me now I'll go
    (copyright...)
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

There sure is in Freedumb, bub
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I ack and grok that, no squabbles there.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBEE8C5E-2AB3-46BA-92AA-B29A5F91CC41.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	807.7 KB 
ID:	382710
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

You been burning it up with the funnez, rideit. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Funny, our leading expert in the USA disagrees with your statement above.

https://fortune.com/2021/08/12/covid...o-is-eligible/

“It is preferable you go with the same brand,” Fauci said. “You will be hearing instructions about that from the FDA [and] through the CDC."
    Why do you do this? You pick one single thing out of someone's statement and put a link up, a single quote from said link (that doesn't really prove your point), and then fuck off without addressing anything else they've said.

I followed the recommendations from Health Canada, for what it's worth. Given that I live in Canada and all... If the vaccines don't work, explain away the raw data coming out of Ontario (and the rest of Canada). I'm waiting for a fresh link and some quoted text...

You vaccinated yet? You suggested Fauci is the one to listen to here, and I'm preeeeeeettty sure he's telling you to go out and get a shot ASAP.

crazy enough! the padded room feels like a safe haven against misinformation.

i dont follow unsocial media but what i hear is crazy.

antivaxxers are now spinning in a different orbit. I guess arguments want solve the problem. but pressure will just create more opposition.

there is a divide in society... and sadly a lot of the funky freaky guys are in disbelief of the pandamic.

and i can understand these thoughts i did not believe it was that bad in march and april 2020.
    but this forum changed my mind....

keep the spirit up

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I just got pretty frustrated with a ski friend who’s been sending me antivax stuff since the vaccine existed.

Just, at some point you lose any patience and say why are you going to believe random twitter kooks more than your real life friends with real life family in the healthcare field?
    I just sent him 50 photos of my microbiology homework from 2010…like hey stupid, can you follow this material? No? It’s community college microbiology…. Imagine what actual physicians and researchers have to learn. And you and the twitter machine are going to EXPOSE THE CONSPIRACY …. Some angry hillbilly with an iphone? Cool, same credit as your family doctor. What the fuck.

I dunno man, the obstinacy in play is fucking incredible.

In his mind vaccinated people are the problem and the kook doctors on twitter telling people “it’s all vaccinated people in the hospital” and “look at the disaster in iceland”…those are heroes trying to save humanity from bill gates.

It’s unreal sometimes and I’m just totally out of ability to empathize with all these mental midgets anymore. Fuck em.
    I’m right there with you.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

So my kid’s school had a town hall zoom to hear about the safety protocols for this year (about 95% of everyone is vaccinated as well as the parent community and also aren’t adult babies about mask wearing)....in the chat window, some parent actually asked what “the school plans to do to help families who fear masks will impact a kid’s developing brain with depletion of oxygen”. Lmfao...no cure for Fox News brain rot.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    So my kid’s school had a town hall zoom to hear about the safety protocols for this year (about 95% of everyone is vaccinated as well as the parent community and also aren’t adult babies about mask wearing)....in the chat window, some parent actually asked what “the school plans to do to help families who fear masks will impact a kid’s developing brain with depletion of oxygen”. Lmfao...no cure for Fox News brain rot.
    You can't really argue they don't need help, though. Teachable moment for the kids: buy an O2 saturation monitor for the classroom (store next to the giant bottle of hand sanitizer) and let them keep tabs on it. Record readings and learn about data collection and testing a hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    You can't really argue they don't need help, though. Teachable moment for the kids: buy an O2 saturation monitor for the classroom (store next to the giant bottle of hand sanitizer) and let them keep tabs on it. Record readings and learn about data collection and testing a hypothesis.
    This.