Page 658 of 929 FirstFirst ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Report back on your body’s response. My booster knocked me down hard for two days.
    I didn't feel shit after any of the doses (2 Pfizer 1 Moderna). I think that's a bad thing correct?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

6yr old got shot 1st shot today. So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Stolen from Reddit

She has “resting Karen face”

Hmm. So she drove an extra 30 minutes for groceries and another 30 minutes home just to not wear a mask…….way to stick it to the man.

Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I didn't feel shit after any of the doses (2 Pfizer 1 Moderna). I think that's a bad thing correct?
    No, it's not. No evidence that lack of a reaction to the vaccine means no or less immunity from it. People are different.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Hmm. So she drove an extra 30 minutes for groceries and another 30 minutes home just to not wear a mask…….way to stick it the man.

Dumbass.

If the Covid doesn't get her, the climate emergency (I guess that's what we're calling it now) will. But she probably doesn't believe in that either.

Hmm. So she drove an extra 30 minutes for groceries and another 30 minutes home just to not wear a mask…….way to stick it to the man.

Dumbass.
    I am surprised that wasn’t my WA daughter. She would do that.

She found a mask that looks like a mask, but is intentionally worthless as a mask. She is so proud of it.

Our local schools started vax clinics today for kids 5 and up. No need to take your kid anywhere, just sign a slip and you're good to go just like the old days when I was in school. Line "em all up in the gymnasium and jab away!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Pfizer or moderna?

My wife and I have been a bit slow scheduling our boosters because of life and scheduling around the potential for side effects similar to our second doses. Now, shit is booking up, especially with one of the main vax places in our area, CVS, being closed due to flooding.
    I went Moderna after 2 Pfizers. No response to Pfizer but did have one to Moderna. Sore arm, bit under the weather but still managed to do what I needed on farm, brief loss of taste. I was good to go 48 hours after booster.

Who knows if it was the mix & match or that I had previously been vaxxed. In any case, all done and feeling fine a week later.

Oh and I may have had a breakthrough case back in May. Tested negative but I dunno....I sure was sick as was my friend who went out to eat with me (they came down with it first then me a day later. It was the only time/place either of us went out).
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Interesting article a friend sent me about Vitamin D and Covid - not sure how else to embed except as pictures - link at bottom of post goes to more in depth article on their website. Perhaps this has all been discussed here before.

French health authority advises against Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for under 30s

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...0s-2021-11-09/

Johnson & Johnson breakthrough cases had a higher hospitalization rate compared with other COVID vaccines

A study of nearly 2 million people vaccinated against the coronavirus has found that those receiving the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines had less of a chance of being hospitalized after a breakthrough infection than people who got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

“If we’re going to study our country, we need data from our country,” said Terry Myerson, CEO of Truveta, who noted that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has leaned heavily on studies from Israel so far to issue guidance on booster shots.

Truveta, a Redmond startup that has pooled data from 20 American health systems in 42 states, released the new findings Tuesday morning. They are based on an analysis of 1.7 million vaccinated people living in the United States.

The company found that 9% of both Pfizer and Moderna-vaccinated patients who suffer a breakthrough infection end up hospitalized. In contrast, the same figure is 15% for those who got the J&J vaccine.

Of all the high-risk conditions studied, the company found that people with chronic kidney disease were hospitalized with breakthrough infections at the highest rate at 25%.

The study also found that less than 1% of fully vaccinated people experience adverse events from the vaccines, but people vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine showed 40% more adverse events than those that received Pfizer’s.

Truveta’s database includes approximately 35 million people, representing 16% of clinical care in the United States.

The latest dashboard on breakthrough coronavirus infections available on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website says the health departments in 16 states that link their data with the CDC represent 30% of the U.S. population, which would amount to nearly 100 million people. However, the most recent data available on the website is from early September. Truveta said its clinical study is based on data as recent as October, but that it has the ability to refresh its dashboards daily.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...startup-finds/

Imagine how fucked we'd be right now without any of the vaccines...

Anybody got any data on the breakthrough and hospitalization rates for the unvaxxed but "I'm immunized" already had it folks? It would be interesting to see some solid data of how they differ from fully vaxxed with even JnJ..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Stolen from Reddit

Too bad she hates wearing a mask so much. She'd look much better with that annoying puss covered up.

She looks like she is wearing a mask. Seriously. WTF's wrong with her face? Did she do blackface for Halloween, and couldn't get it off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    She looks like she is wearing a mask. Seriously. WTF's wrong with her face? Did she do blackface for Halloween, and couldn't get it off?
    Evidently. First thing that popped to mind reading her message:

#sorrynotsorry
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

It is the woke antivax stay at home mom. We all have a few of them blocked on our FB feeds right? My wife told me one of ours just went through 3 weeks of hell with her husband fighting through covids. Their daughter is the one who didnt wear a mask at school before they were required and has her nose sticking out now and seemed to be attending school through most all of those 3 weeks. Checked her page and not a single ounce of introspection. Just so many thanks for being alive and that was so scary and cheering from her 1500 'friends'.

Actually, check that. She cuts hair. Way more qualified than the doctors and scientists warning her to get the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Imagine how fucked we'd be right now without any of the vaccines...

Anybody got any data on the breakthrough and hospitalization rates for the unvaxxed but "I'm immunized" already had it folks? It would be interesting to see some solid data of how they differ from fully vaxxed with even JnJ..
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-covid-19-m...ines-1.5652078

B.C.'s medium-range projection, however, assumes a reproductive number of 1.07, with cases remaining relatively flat at their current levels, according to the slides presented by provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry in a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Currently, B.C. is seeing just over 500 new cases of COVID-19 per day, down from a high in the mid-700s earlier in the fourth wave.

Without vaccination, the modelling presentation suggests, the virus' reproductive number would be 3.43, and cases would be growing exponentially, surpassing 8,000 per day in a matter of just a few weeks.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    It is the woke antivax stay at home mom. We all have a few of them blocked on our FB feeds right? My wife told me one of ours just went through 3 weeks of hell with her husband fighting through covids. Their daughter is the one who didnt wear a mask at school before they were required and has her nose sticking out now and seemed to be attending school through most all of those 3 weeks. Checked her page and not a single ounce of introspection. Just so many thanks for being alive and that was so scary and cheering from her 1500 'friends'.

Actually, check that. She cuts hair. Way more qualified than the doctors and scientists warning her to get the shot.
    Great. She’s a vector victor.

Hair cutters, the ones that cut women’s hair are about 20 inches or less from their customer’s faces for an hour or more. Breathing hot breath on each other.

My wife and I argued about this for a while because she still HAD to get her hair done during the entire pandemic. Yet if my nose slips out in Safeway she’s on my shit. Heh……women.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world

Dumbass.

I wonder if the traffic on her return trip annoyed her, due to all of the Idahoans using our WA hospitals...

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Report back on your body’s response. My booster knocked me down hard for two days.
    slight chills & fairly steady headache -- didn't sleep well
    likely won't work out today
    day's not over, but it's not terrible

Stolen from Reddit

How far did she drive for those cheek implants?

I hope that's the last time I have to see her face. YIKES
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I posted this before - it showed full mRNA vaccination providing 5.5x better protection against hospitalization than prior infection with no vaccine: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7044e1.htm

Splitting by age groups, they got 2.6x for 18-64, and 19.6x for 65+. So prior infection is really not protective at all for those over 65. For those under 65, it provides some protection but still not as much as a single-shot J&J.

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    I posted this before - it showed full mRNA vaccination providing 5.5x better protection against hospitalization than prior infection with no vaccine: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7044e1.htm

Splitting by age groups, they got 2.6x for 18-64, and 19.6x for 65+. So prior infection is really not protective at all for those over 65. For those under 65, it provides some protection but still not as much as a single-shot J&J.
    Where is mtuhockey goon?

He’s in the NFL thread defending Rodgers, of course.