Page 628 of 929 FirstFirst ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,700 of 23206
    Booked a Pfizer shot next week to top up my J&J.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Anyone found a location for a Moderna booster that doesn't ask a ton of questions?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

I'm maxed vaxed. CVS with Pfizer today.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Booked a Pfizer shot next week to top up my J&J.
    I suspect the pharmacy chains are asking a lot of questions to show they are compliant with the CDC recs. Doesn't mean they necessarily care about the answers. But the process, at least for CVS is mildly annoying. Especially when my wife asked me to do it for her and then after I made the appt decided to make her own appt somewhere else.

Been up with Thing 2 (7 year old) for two nights straight with sore throat, dry horrible cough, low grade fever and stuffed nose. She starts hyperventilating from coughing and not being able to breathe through her nose. Confirmed COVID this morning, so I will have some anecdotes for ya all in the coming days on how she weathers this and what happens to Thing 1 (10 yr old), me and wife who are still symptom-free so far. Wife double dose of Moderna and me double dose of Pfizer, both completed in May.

Poor girl is hacking all over me and there is no way I will let her writhe in pain isolated in her room alone, so I expect to see if Pfizer is going to hold up with my particular immune response. A hearty fuck you to anyone who didnt help nip this bullshit in the bud sooner with a free, researched vaccine.

Pulling for you as well, teletech.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Anyone found a location for a Moderna booster that doesn't ask a ton of questions?
    I found CVS to be reasonable with the questions, and they offered both pfizer and moderna depending on location.

But Old Goat just ^^^^ was complaining about CVS questions, so YMMV.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Been up with Thing 2 (7 year old) for two nights straight with sore throat, dry horrible cough, low grade fever and stuffed nose. She starts hyperventilating from coughing and not being able to breathe through her nose. Confirmed COVID this morning, so I will have some anecdotes for ya all in the coming days on how she weathers this and what happens to Thing 1 (10 yr old), me and wife who are still symptom-free so far. Wife double dose of Moderna and me double dose of Pfizer, both completed in May.

Poor girl is hacking all over me and there is no way I will let her writhe in pain isolated in her room alone, so I expect to see if Pfizer is going to hold up with my particular immune response. A hearty fuck you to anyone who didnt help nip this bullshit in the bud sooner with a free, researched vaccine.

Man that sucks.

My kids just had an exposure last week in their classroom ( young, so no masking) and lucked out with negative tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I found CVS to be reasonable with the questions, and they offered both pfizer and moderna depending on location.

But Old Goat just ^^^^ was complaining about CVS questions, so YMMV.
    Yeah, I found CVS super easy and quick online. They wanted insurance info if you had it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I suspect the pharmacy chains are asking a lot of questions to show they are compliant with the CDC recs. Doesn't mean they necessarily care about the answers. But the process, at least for CVS is mildly annoying. Especially when my wife asked me to do it for her and then after I made the appt decided to make her own appt somewhere else.
    Walgreens was pretty straightforward. Might have been because of my J&J one shot qualified automatically?

I did try CVS but there were no appointments available.

Good Luck Art!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Oh man Art that sucks…..Good luck, vibes to you and yours. Keep us posted.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Getting wicked dry mouth now, booster shot was at 10:00.
    crab in my shoe mouth

This is my fear. My situation is similar to yours, two kids (8 and 10), and we're just hoping they're able to avoid coming down with this thing. Sorry to hear about your situation...definitely wouldn't let my boys isolate solo either if I was in your shoes. Good luck.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Getting wicked dry mouth now
    Pretty sure that's from the weed, man...

Yeah sometimes edibles do give me the cotton mouth.
    crab in my shoe mouth

>>>vibes<<< Art.

We had a scare the last week with thing 2, age 18, coming down with a bad cold.
    Jumped on the testing train right away and got cleared Sunday, but she's still sick with cold.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Youll get it, I did. About a week after the wife had symptoms. All 3 monsters under 5 came out ok, thankfully. Now waiting for a neg result so i can return to work.

Isolating was not an option for us either, obviously.

We are finally getting the surge here. Hospital near us has more covid Patients in the last 2 weeks then the rest of the pandemic combined. What’s weird is who it hits. I have it wife and kids don’t. Dad has it, mom doesn’t. Brother has it, his girlfriend doesn’t. We were all working together. Time will tell if the rest of the family gets it. Strange shit

Well, I’ve posted before about my batshit crazy, born again, anti-vax nutter in- laws before, but shit might be coming to a head…..Quick recap, SIL and family moved to Texas last year, cause freedumbz. MIL followed soon thereafter.They both believe the vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, Fauci is the Antichrist, Hillary drinks baby blood, and scooby scooby do…..MIL calls Mrs. Seano last night, wanting them all to come up here for Thanksgiving. My reply was absolutely they can, as long as they bring proof of vaccination…SIL had a complete Cat 5 meltdown, I could hear her screaming at Mrs. Seano on the phone from the next room…..After about five minutes, I grabbed the phone, told the SIL that according to her precious Jesus book, I am the king of this fucking castle, her sister submits to me, and she and her mom could fuck right off……Think it’s gonna be a nice, small, quiet Thanksgiving this year. Fuck. Sake.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

6yr old scheduled for vaccine shot#1 on Nov 13th.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Well, I’ve posted before about my batshit crazy, born again, anti-vax nutter in- laws before, but shit might be coming to a head…..Quick recap, SIL and family moved to Texas last year, cause freedumbz. MIL followed soon thereafter.They both believe the vaccine is the Mark of the Beast, Fauci is the Antichrist, Hillary drinks baby blood, and scooby scooby do…..MIL calls Mrs. Seano last night, wanting them all to come up here for Thanksgiving. My reply was absolutely they can, as long as they bring proof of vaccination…SIL had a complete Cat 5 meltdown, I could hear her screaming at Mrs. Seano on the phone from the next room…..After about five minutes, I grabbed the phone, told the SIL that according to her precious Jesus book, I am the king of this fucking castle, her sister submits to me, and she and her mom could fuck right off……Think it’s gonna be a nice, small, quiet Thanksgiving this year. Fuck. Sake.
    That had to have been cathartic. Well done, man.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Hoping all the sick folks and their sick kiddos are ok at the other end of this.

My teen is getting cranky about isolation from his peers when they plan long indoor activities because he has unvaxed siblings at home. He understands and we all feel bad that he’s missing out. But soon, hopefully things will change!!

My wife had appt later this week at the local cvs for her Pfizer booster. Cancelled because the cvs flooded during the Sunday NorCal storm.

Bloody hell man, what a shit storm. (well done, too!)

Fir your sake I hope your wife is on the same page with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    6yr old scheduled for vaccine shot#1 on Nov 13th.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    whoa! We've been calling our doc to see if they're scheduling, but they're not yet.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Art, hope she's feels better soon.

Anti vaxers...what in the world is going on in their heads? It's mind numbing how family members can be on opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to science. Politics I understand and maybe (apparently?) that is the issue with this vaccine. It's become politicized...but even nitwit Trump told people to get vaxxed, so wtf? I know a few trumpers and they are all vaccinated. Anti vaxxers are next level shit like flat earthers.