Page 522 of 929 FirstFirst ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... LastLast
Results 13,026 to 13,050 of 23206
    The friend who says she lost 4 family members to the vaccine (not Covid but the vaccine itself killed them) just sent me this:

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit...696135/?type=3

I found this on the CDC site but yanno..... government coverup and all....

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages].

Not that I'm going to get into it with her because she's is basically Q (believes this is all Bill Gates doing) but I found this:

Question:
    Is it true that VAERS says 3,000 people have died from the COVID-19 vaccines?

Answered from infectious diseases expert James Lawler, MD, MPH:
    No. Here's some context to explain the confusion.

An excerpt from the link above:

Reporting even unrelated deaths
    The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires health care providers to report any serious adverse event (including death) that happens after a COVID-19 vaccination – whether or not the provider thinks there is any link. The CDC says, "Health care providers are required to report to VAERS the following adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination…regardless if the reporter thinks the vaccine caused the AE." AE stands for adverse event and includes death.

That means that if a vaccinated person drowns, gets in a car crash or is struck by lightning, their death must be reported to VAERS as an adverse event. Since we've vaccinated over 140 million people in the United States, many deaths will occur coincidentally after vaccination.

As of May 10, there have been 4,434 reports of death following a COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS. Doctors at the CDC review each reported death, looking at death certificates, autopsy and medical records. They have no reason to believe that COVID-19 vaccines cause death.

False reports to VAERS
    VAERS is like the Wikipedia of data reporting. Anyone can report anything. Many reports are helpful. Some reports are nonsense – one anesthesiologist successfully submitted a VAERS report that the flu vaccine had turned him into The Incredible Hulk. Another false report of a 2-year-old dying from a COVID-19 vaccine was removed from VAERS because the CDC says it was "completely made up."
    Last edited by KQ; 09-20-2021 at 08:48 AM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
    I think it's safe to say that this is a vanishingly small number.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I think it's safe to say that this is a vanishingly small number.
    but.... but.... 4 of her family members have died from the vax! Sigh. I just can't go there. It will ruin my day.

She's into all kinds of conspiracies big time. It's such a shame because she's a good person with a good education but conspiracies are her thing. You name it she's into it. She even said to me once "You and I aren't vaxxed and we're just fine" refering to childhood vaccinations. That is the one time I spoke up and said "no, we are both fully vaxxed. We went to Seattle Public Schools in the 60s/70s where they lined us up in the gymnasium and shot us all up one by one and no one ever dreamed of refusing a vax." She stammered then shut up. She's so wrapped up in her conspiracies that she has invented a new past for herself.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

but.... but.... 4 of her family members have died from the vax! Sigh.
    You've got to wonder if these people truly believe the shit they're shoveling.

You've got to wonder if these people truly believe the shit they're shoveling.
    She does 1000%. Absolutely. She's a Mercola/Tenpenny follower and of course a Fox News/Trumper. Hates Obama with ever fiber of her being but again... she'd give you the shirt off her back. Such a dichotomy.

She'll probably disown me when and if she finds out I worked the mass vax clinic in town.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

VAERs is getting its hot 15 min w the antivaxers this week. A couple of the usual nefarious sources are circulating numbers pulled from it and claiming it’s proof “the vaccine” is killing people. It’s like vax whack a mole w this nonsense
    Last edited by mcski; 09-20-2021 at 10:00 AM.

The numbers on VAERS give vaccinated people unnaturally long lives--like vampire-long. 3+ centuries would be the average lifespan given how many deaths have been reported*. Maybe these anti-vaxers know something we should be paying attention to?

*That's conservative: assuming the average reported death happens within 2 days. If it's more than 2 days (looks like it is, but probably not by a lot) then the result goes even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    de·lu·sion·al
    /dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective
    characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

https://twitter.com/CrazyMotherJess/...90506891169798
    Thanks for that. It seemed easy at the time to concede that there are some opinions among the delusional that don't warrant respect, but obviously it makes more sense to stay focused on the delusion and skip the opinions. Even the crazies usually claim to believe in facts (as long as they get to pick them).

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    The numbers on VAERS give vaccinated people unnaturally long lives--like vampire-long. 3+ centuries would be the average lifespan given how many deaths have been reported*. Maybe these anti-vaxers know something we should be paying attention to?

*That's conservative: assuming the average reported death happens within 2 days. If it's more than 2 days (looks like it is, but probably not by a lot) then the result goes even higher.
    I don't see how you can infer lifespan data based on how many people died within a given time frame. That doesn't make sense to me.

You can certainly calculate the "expected" number of people who would have died over a given time period. Per CDC statistics the death rate in the U.S. is 870 per 100,000 (https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm). The New York Times says 211 million Americans have received at least one shot. No idea if the 2 days thing is correct or not, but 2/365 = .0055, so you would expect 870 x .0055 = 4.77 deaths per 100,000 over two days. 211*10 = 2110 "100,000 people," so 2110 * 4.77 = 10,060 expected deaths. That's not dramatically different than the 7,653 that have been reported.

The other factor is that deaths are not uniform throughout the year. There are more deaths in winter than summer. I suspect most of the vaccinations occurred from March on, so it's very possible if the data was adjusted for this that it might be even closer to the actual number reported in VAERS. Of course there are also the demographics of those who were vaccinated to confound this. More old people have been vaccinated than young people.
    Last edited by The AD; 09-20-2021 at 10:46 AM.

what a looker eh?

Name:  qsupzii72no71.png
Views: 421
Size:  745.1 KB

She wasn't at the demonstration. She was just about to start her shift at Starbucks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGL.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	386016

I don't see how you can infer lifespan data based on how many people died within a given time frame. That doesn't make sense to me.
    As time passes people get sick and die naturally but with only four thousand deaths in a population given 380 million doses the vaccines must be prolonging lives.

Hasn't aged a day since Kingpin.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    As time passes people get sick and die naturally but with only four thousand deaths in a population given 380 million doses the vaccines must be prolonging lives.
    This would be a good conspiracy to get rolling... might fit right into the "collecting baby blood" theme.

Keep in mind that's 380 million doses, not 380 million people.

The same would apply in population of 190 million people.

On average about 8,000 Americans die every day. Wheres the average for the vaccinated population, using antivax logic, is 15 per day. In other words the death rate, again using antivax logic, for the unvaxxed is 533x higher.

The same would apply in population of 190 million people.
    See my math above.

I'm not sure I understand your math, I mean I do understand what you're getting at, but he's comparing the death rate in the vaxxed pop vs unvaxxed pop. Keep in mind this is all tongue in cheek.

Without knowing ages I just took a SWAG by checking to see what the odds are of a person dying within about two days after vaccination (0.00002 according to reports) and what your lifespan would need to be to get your own odds of dying in a random 48-hour period down to that level. I got ~274 plus your age. Average age upon vaccination is pretty old, definitely more than 26. Obviously the vaccine problem was too hard to solve so the Trump administration ordered these companies to dip into the national supply of vampire venom and give us all the smallest effective dose. These aren't really vaccines, sheeple.

Or the VAERS numbers reflect a combination of very good safety and about 20x underreporting vs. normally expected all-cause mortality among the vaccinated. I guess that's possible, too.

I'm not sure I understand your math, but do keep in mind this all tongue in cheek.
    I was trying to determine what the expected number of deaths would be based on U.S. mortality figures over a two day period.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    what a looker eh?

I think the combination of that just killed any boner I might have even thought about getting today.

Blerg... you guys are making my head spin with all these calculations. Just to be clear...... are you pro or con on this jab=death thing? I try to be open minded because there have been times in history where people sounded the alarm and it turned out they were right but on this one I'm inclined to believe that the long view will show the vax was/is safe.

The vaccines are very very safe.

Jono's joke is meant to illustrate just how safe they are by pointing out even if we take VAERS deaths at face value the numbers pale in comparison to the normal background risk or normal death rate in America.

Add to that the unreliability and known limitations of VAERS and the vaccines look even safer.

Blerg... you guys are making my head spin with all these calculations. Just to be clear...... are you pro or con on this jab=death thing? I try to be open minded because there have been times in history where people sounded the alarm and it turned out they were right but on this one I'm inclined to believe that the long view will show the vax was/is safe.
    The VAERS data indicates the shots are safe. There's no question of that. Then it becomes just a matter of whether or not you believe the data. If you're an anti-vaxxer you could say the numbers seem unnaturally low. As a pro-vaxxer I'd say there are likely reason for this (e.g. not all deaths occurring after vaccinations are being reported).

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    what a looker eh?

Is that Green with her natural color or Boebert without her glasses??
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 09-20-2021 at 11:39 AM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!