Page 474 of 929 FirstFirst ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 23206

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Do you think if Trump has been elected for a second term we might actually have a higher percentage of our population vaccinated? I think we very well might. Trump would have wanted to promote the vaccines because it was something that happened during his watch. Once he lost and the Republicans lost the Senate it was in their best interest for the pandemic to continue so they could say "see, the Democrats aren't handling it any better."

If we could just line up everyone who is/has politicized Covid and shoot them then we could start making progress.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    …but considering a crazy post i saw today about Fauci, Gain of Function, Bioweapon, secret sterilization, Bill gates, and depopulation plots (all in 1 paragraph) I think we’d be behind if anything. And that’s not even considering the 5G people!
    Heh, these are the same talking points Ms TBS was treated to by a customer last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Maybe I should not be reading this stuff, but before I suggest that we might tackle this public health crisis more effectively if we could remove the politics, I’m going to remind everyone that

Joe Biden, in a debate, blamed every single Covid death on Donald Trump. He did that to win an election and almost none of you will acknowledge that. Shit, even Buster has!

I recommend we shoot anyone who continues to politicize Covid. People are dieing!

so you are advocating for shooting yourself? ok, you go first.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

^^^ Bwhahahahaahhahaahahahah
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    oe Biden, in a debate, blamed every single Covid death on Donald Trump.
    Okay not to get sucked down in to a polyass hole here, but.... he did? What was the actual quote on that? (coming from a non-american I'm just curious)

Ahhh the jeanie is out of the bottle. Lets go and make all the girls get waxxed

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Okay not to get sucked down in to a polyass hole here, but.... he did? What was the actual quote on that? (coming from a non-american I'm just curious)
    Cono is also not an American so don't expect special insights on that front.

Regarding vaccines for the poorer countries--The US should be responsible for vaccinating Oceania, Germany and Russia for Eurasia, China for Eastasia.

This thread (and the whole world right now) in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Regarding vaccines for the poorer countries--The US should be responsible for vaccinating Oceania, Germany and Russia for Eurasia, China for Eastasia.
    Thanks, Big Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    This thread (and the whole world right now) in a nutshell:

That was pretty good. I didn't see anything on COVID-19 being like zombie apocalypses
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

X

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    https://youtu.be/Uo9LtVl_GQ4

Dude, the guy said it would disappear LIKE MAGIC, masks don't work, go inject bleach...
    I am sorry that you keep having to hear these things about your orange best bud, but it is a health crisis and it needs and needed political solutions.

What adolph said in the last page, he should not have minimized it.

What Joe is doing today with these mandates is going to make the future better for all of us. That's the job, not just making people argue all day.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    ...basically what i said...so...

In case you actually feel like reading..i mean its right there on the CDC site...don't know who you can really take some of those bolded words out of context...

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...a-variant.html
    To prevent further confusion, in context the post you responded to said "Covid still presents a tremendous threat to those who are at higher risk through no fault of their own or are unable to receive a vaccine, & even to a few healthy vaccinated individuals who experience “breakthrough” cases. Vaccination dramatically reduces transmission."

And your source says, "Unvaccinated people remain the greatest concern: The greatest risk of transmission is among unvaccinated people who are much more likely to get infected, and therefore transmit the virus. Fully vaccinated people get COVID-19 (known as breakthrough infections) less often than unvaccinated people."

Add to all of the above when breakthrough infections do occur fully vaccinated people will likely spread the virus for less time and also shed fewer viable virus particles than unvaccinated people.

This is an interesting read.

They shafted my President," Bland said. He thought the vaccine was delayed intentionally to hurt Trump, a baseless claim. "They wouldn't give it to him because they know damn good and well he'd be reelected, and there'd be nothing nobody could do. So, they had to swindle around and scheme around and keep it from him, and just as soon as the election was over, Bam! There we got it."
    "I'm so bullheaded. You shafted me out of my President. I ain't taking your medicine," he said. "I'll take what they gave him, but I'm not taking yours."

In Missouri, as well as in Arkansas and Tennessee, many people have said they're at peace with the possibility they could die from Covid-19 because they know they're right with God. "If I lose the battle to it, I know where I'm going. I get to go the heavens," Helvey said. And Tom Wilder said, "I believe if the good Lord wants me right now, it doesn't matter if I take a vaccine or I don't. If he wants me to go, he's going to take me."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/us/oz...ine/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    This is an interesting read.

They shafted my President," Bland said. He thought the vaccine was delayed intentionally to hurt Trump, a baseless claim. "They wouldn't give it to him because they know damn good and well he'd be reelected, and there'd be nothing nobody could do. So, they had to swindle around and scheme around and keep it from him, and just as soon as the election was over, Bam! There we got it."
    "I'm so bullheaded. You shafted me out of my President. I ain't taking your medicine," he said. "I'll take what they gave him, but I'm not taking yours."

In Missouri, as well as in Arkansas and Tennessee, many people have said they're at peace with the possibility they could die from Covid-19 because they know they're right with God. "If I lose the battle to it, I know where I'm going. I get to go the heavens," Helvey said. And Tom Wilder said, "I believe if the good Lord wants me right now, it doesn't matter if I take a vaccine or I don't. If he wants me to go, he's going to take me."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/us/oz...ine/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    To prevent further confusion, in context the post you responded to said "Covid still presents a tremendous threat to those who are at higher risk through no fault of their own or are unable to receive a vaccine, & even to a few healthy vaccinated individuals who experience “breakthrough” cases. Vaccination dramatically reduces transmission."

And your source says, "Unvaccinated people remain the greatest concern: The greatest risk of transmission is among unvaccinated people who are much more likely to get infected, and therefore transmit the virus. Fully vaccinated people get COVID-19 (known as breakthrough infections) less often than unvaccinated people."
    Yep but I talked about viral load. None of the other things. Way to flip the script though.

Clearly you hate being wrong. There is zero definitive evidence saying vaxed carry and transmit less viral load with Delta. I'll quote the magic words again for those that are slow. "Will likely" and "may". Directly from the CDC. Guess they like misinformation too.?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

There are several studies showing when breakthrough infections do occur the vaxed spread the virus for less time and transmit less viable viral load with Delta. We live in a world of probability, not certainty. That's just the way it is.

What separates dis / misinformation is continuing to repeat outdated facts in support of an agenda even when new information comes to light. It was one of RJ's go to moves, for example.

Propagandists create disinformation by taking advantage of the children's game of telephone. 1) Scientists and researchers provide deep background knowledge within their areas of expertise emphasizing accuracy & uncertainty including caveats over concrete conclusions. 2) Writers and journalists grasp and choose to highlight what they think is important while also taking dramatic license to elevate entertainment. 3) Finally, there's what the nonexpert reader takes away.

The two big topics of misinformation right now are: 1) Vaccinated people transmit at the same rate as the unvaccinated and 2) prior infection offers more protection than vaccination. There was once a lot more uncertainty surrounding both but now there's data showing vaccinated people are less likely to transmit and are better protected than their unvaccinated previously infected counterparts.

If anyone wants to go back and read the original post(s) in context: here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    The President will announce that all employers with 100 or more employees will be required to mandate COVID-19 vaccines or require testing at least once a week, and they’ll have to provide paid time off.

The new rule will impact over 80 million workers in private sector.

COVID-19 vaccinations will also be required for more than 17 million health care workers at hospitals and other facilities that receive Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement—roughly 50K providers. (This covers a majority of health care workers nationwide.)

yep, pretty much requires anyone who wants a job has to get the jab. What a fucking joke. “We have a life saving vaccine against a virus that barely kills 5% of the population it infects and since nobody wants to take it, we’re going to require you to get it in order to make any money!”

Wait, what: "barely kills 5% of the population"!?! You must be trolling because 5% of the population is a lot of people. As in somewhere around 17 million people. Do you really think 17 million American deaths is no big deal?

Steep has a problem with putting the burden of healthcare and paid time off on the employers, fucking communists if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinochet Este View Post
    If we could just line up everyone who is/has politicized Covid and shoot them then we could start making progress.
    I believe the term you want to use is "disappear" them.

Hey, it worked for you in the '70s.

Just checking in to say that 1:82 people in my county have tested positive in the past 2 weeks and I have an unvaxed ~40 year old friend in the hospital with covid. Today he posted on Facebook and said that today is the first time he has been well enough to stand up in the past 5 days. He's got a 4 year old kid.

Fuck invermectin, fuck "the vax spreads covid", fuck "I don't want to wear a mask" and fuck your "freedumbs". Wear a fucking mask and get a fucking shot so you potentially don't fuck up your life, someone else's life or leave your goddamn kid without a fucking father.

Rant over. Please be smart with this shit.

To piggy back on John B…..HOF thread right here:
    https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...860217344?s=21