Page 815 of 929 FirstFirst ... 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... LastLast
Results 20,351 to 20,375 of 23206
    It's the usual bag of tricks. Claim something is much bigger than it actually is and plenty of people will believe it despite the overwhelming weight of evidence showing otherwise. There's a sucker born every minute.

The people lining the roads and highways on the way to Ottawa was an interesting site

Looks like people are paying attention and lending support

You would not have been aware of that if you rely on the international news media
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...LW4mmFqSMg4TWA

Nobody got shot, no violence, so not really much of a demonstration, they did pee on the tomb of the unknown soldier and the Terry fox memorial which is really gona do great things for their popularity but outside of some charges for public micturations nothing is going to happen tomorrow or next week or anytime soon ... a big nothingburger

listen to the ramblings of RW organizations on the coattails of truckers who are not supported by their own organizatios ?

Erin-the-tool the leader of the opposition met with them which is probably a mistake but he is probably done anway, in 3 years Trudeau will get re-elected

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...nday-1.6332893

From the pict in that link ^^ I would say even less people showed up than for trumps inauguration

Parliment is not even sitting right now so the politicians are at home lookin at the same picts as U and I on the CBC,

and BTW the ^^ gov sez it is standing by its mandates
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It's the usual bag of tricks. Claim something is much bigger than it actually is and plenty of people will believe it despite the overwhelming weight of evidence showing otherwise. There's a sucker born every minute.
    I guess we can no longer depend on actual major network news media to fact check and report accordingly either.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I guess we can no longer depend on actual major network news media to fact check and report accordingly either.
    I'd say that's fair.

Remember a few years ago when that Korean Air plane crashed at SFO and several news organizations went on the air claiming the pilot was named Sum Ting Wong?

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

How about you use your brain when you read the news - regardless of what MSM headline you’re reading.

And when someone points out that you and a handful of others on here forgot to do that you then pause and reflect instead of mocking them for crying “fake news”.

BTW this is what 60,000 people looks like at that site:

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    How about you use your brain when you read the news - regardless of what MSM headline you’re reading.

And when someone points out that you and a handful of others on here forgot to do that you then pause and reflect instead of mocking them for crying “fake news”.

BTW this is what 60,000 people looks like at that site:

So you're suggesting we "do our own research" and listen to the opinions of random people on the intertubes amirite bro? How's that working out for the pandemic? This is the vaccine thread FWIW.

So you're suggesting we "do our own research" and listen to the opinions of random people on the intertubes amirite bro? How's that working out for the pandemic? This is the vaccine thread FWIW.
    More like be skeptical of things that don't pass the smell test.

you don’t need to do any research to be suspicious of obvious clickbait headlines

but we all fall for them sometimes - and when someone points out that you did maybe take a second to reflect instead of doubling and then tripling down on the stupidity

Just wana point out Canada day is in the summer while right now its - 20 with a windchill

just like windchill we can adjust the numbers. Like there are 10,000 people there and a couple hundred trucks - but because of the weather and wind it feels more like 60,000 trucks.

the news sources say -30 C but it googles a lot less cold, they probably made those rig figures up by googling how many truck in Canada ?

yesturday there was a demonstration by the local crayon eaters in town, I think all across canada the mouth breathers held sympathetic convoys so we were careful not to get caught heading up the hill

its possible the chair traffic was even lighter than usual

becuz the family that demonstrates together is not in the chair line in front of you

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...LW4mmFqSMg4TWA

Nobody got shot, no violence, so not really much of a demonstration, they did pee on the tomb of the unknown soldier and the Terry fox memorial which is really gona do great things for their popularity but outside of some charges for public micturations nothing is going to happen tomorrow or next week or anytime soon ... a big nothingburger

listen to the ramblings of RW organizations on the coattails of truckers who are not supported by their own organizatios ?

Erin-the-tool the leader of the opposition met with them which is probably a mistake but he is probably done anway, in 3 years Trudeau will get re-elected

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...nday-1.6332893

From the pict in that link ^^ I would say even less people showed up than for trumps inauguration

Parliment is not even sitting right now so the politicians are at home lookin at the same picts as U and I on the CBC,

and BTW the ^^ gov sez it is standing by its mandates
    i guaranties you try to piss on our tomb of the unknown soliders
    it aint gonna end well at fuckin all
    we honor those who gave all and dont play that disrespect game
    24/7 365
    someone will fuck your shit up hoorah style in a heartbeat
    thats as fuckin sad as it gits
    eh
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    24/7 365
    eh
    “They say it is about truckers … but if you look at its organizers and promoters, you’ll find Islamophobia, antisemitism, racism, and incitements to violence."

F these people.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Just wana point out Canada day is in the summer while right now its - 20 with a windchill
    Oh. It was a legit -25, without the windchill on Saturday and Sunday morning. It's been fucking cold here.

I passed a section of the protest on my way home from skiing yesterday. Judging from what I saw all of these protesters are fucking degenerates.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

restaurants and museums opening back up here today.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    you don’t need to do any research to be suspicious of obvious clickbait headlines

but we all fall for them sometimes - and when someone points out that you did maybe take a second to reflect instead of doubling and then tripling down on the stupidity
    It's not clickbait when they throw that number out on the main fucking ABC World News Tonight broadcast. Granted it's clickbait that they regurgitated without checking, My point is if we can't even trust that we're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    Oh. It was a legit -25, without the windchill on Saturday and Sunday morning. It's been fucking cold here.

I passed a section of the protest on my way home from skiing yesterday. Judging from what I saw all of these protesters are fucking degenerates.
    Is degenerate Canadian for deplorable?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    “They say it is about truckers … but if you look at its organizers and promoters, you’ll find Islamophobia, antisemitism, racism, and incitements to violence."

F these people.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    these guys?

https://twitter.com/YoniFreedhoff/st...14779895926785

Nothing says freedom like swastikas and the confederate flag!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    24/7 365
    eh
    It would be tough to piss on the US Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with a 24/7/365 guard. I don't know if those rifles are loaded but I don't think the bayonets are rubber..

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It would be tough to piss on the US Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with a 24/7/365 guard. I don't know if those rifles are loaded but I don't think the bayonets are rubber..
    Unless the sentry turns out to be radicalized suicide pisser..

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Indeed.

https://letterkenny.fandom.com/wiki/Degens

I just figured out what happened to the other 40,000 truckers/trucks. They're stuck across the border or in quarantine. DOH!!! EH?!?

In 2014 the sentry at the Canadian war memorial was shot & killed, i doubt he was armed,

the killer was shot 31 times by 6 officers in the parliament buildings

its unclear if they were yelling hoorah

eh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_s...t_Hill,_Ottawa

I would guess Ottawa police are watching the tapes today to identify the bad actors and i would guess protesters hanging around ottawa would be a bad idea right now

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Is what a Canadian Deplorable is?

https://twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/st...id-19-n2602600