Page 811 of 929 FirstFirst ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 ... LastLast
Results 20,251 to 20,275 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post
    Their numbers are actually quite good. We could learn from their experience. Never closed schools.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    This guy is concerned with the side effects.

Man Says He'd 'Rather Die of Kidney Failure Than Get Vaccine'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...ttl?li=BBnb7Kz

A Virginia man who needs a kidney transplant to survive said he would "rather die" of kidney failure than get vaccinated against COVID.

Shamgar Connors, 42, said in the description of a video he uploaded on YouTube earlier this month that he is on dialysis every night and his life is at risk, but the University of Virginia Health System has denied him a transplant procedure because he refuses to get the COVID vaccine.

Patients across the country have had the same experience as Connors, as some hospitals have been denying transplants to unvaccinated people, saying that patients who have been vaccinated have better outcomes and lower death rates than unvaccinated patients.

Connors, who said he has stage 5 kidney failure, can be heard in the video having a phone conversation with an unnamed staff member from the hospital's transplant clinic who told him that he has been placed on the "inactive" transplant list, which means he will not be considered for a transplant because he is not vaccinated against COVID.

The 42-year-old said he doesn't want to get the vaccine because he is concerned about any potential side effects from it.

During the phone conversation, the hospital staff member asked Connors if he is willing to get the COVID vaccine in order to be "active" on the transplant list, to which he responded, "I'd rather die of kidney failure."

"I can respect people's choice to be able to CHOOSE to get some experimental drug if they want, but MANDATING this is absolute insanity and anyone that supports these mandates is absolutely completely insane," Connors wrote in the YouTube video description.

"I even told the doctor I recently had COVID and got over it so why would I need a vaxx now? Oh that's because I might have had the Delta variant and now they are worried about Omicron," he added.

Connors also said that he tried to claim a religious exemption to avoid getting vaccinated, and said that the hospital didn't "honor that." That claim is supported in the audio of the phone call as the hospital representative can be heard telling Connors the clinic will not consider a religious exemption.

"If this won't wake people up to this scam, I don't know what will," Connors wrote.

The middle school teacher said in an interview with Inside Edition that he insists on not taking the vaccine regardless of "what anyone says. I'm not doing it."

Connors has two children and is married to a nurse who also opposes COVID vaccines, according to Inside Edition. He said that he is "fighting this battle not just for myself, but for everyone, even the people who disagree with me. Because what they don't understand is today it's me, tomorrow it's you."

Newsweek contacted the hospital for comments but didn't receive a response before publication. However, according to a statement obtained by Charlottesville, Virginia's CBS 19 News, a UVA Health spokesperson said that the demand for organs exceeds the supply and therefore every recipient is assessed whether they are a good candidate for the transplant.
    "Patients may not be a candidate for a transplant if they have another life-threatening disease or condition that would not improve with a transplant," the spokesperson said in the statement, according to the news outlet. "Transplant patients who have been immunized have better outcomes and lower mortality rates than those transplant patients who have not received the vaccine."

Similar incidents where individuals have been denied transplants for being unvaccinated have been reported nationwide as hospitals in the U.S. require a full vaccination against COVID before a procedure.

In Boston, a man has been removed from the heart transplant list for rejecting the COVID vaccine. David Ferguson said his 31-year-old son DJ is no longer eligible for the transplant due to the hospital vaccine mandate.

"It's kind of against his basic principles; he doesn't believe in it," Ferguson told WBZ earlier this week. "It's a policy they are enforcing and so because he won't get the shot, they took him off the list of a heart transplant."

Also in Ohio, a mother was denied a liver transplant late last year for refusing to get vaccinated. Michelle Vitullo, who has stage 4 liver cancer, had her transplant surgery scheduled for the end of September, but the Cleveland Clinic canceled the surgery over the vaccine mandate.
    I'm too lazy to find it, but read about a late thirties man who is doing the same shit, and they won't give him his heart transplant that he is at the front of the line for. Their reasoning is, we're not wasting vital organs on somebody who is so essentially suicidal, because his immune system will be practically neutralized after the operation.

Well, kidney guy's gonna get his wish

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    From the comments in IME:
    What did you expect?

Name:  IME.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  51.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Their numbers are actually quite good. We could learn from their experience. Never closed schools.
    No, actually they're not. So far 15,830 Swedes have died from Covid. Compare that to 1,439 in Norway and 1,942 in Finland, both of which have just over half the population of Sweden.

Shitload better percentage than us. And they didn't dumb down and emotionally warp the kids.

Shitload better percentage than us. And they didn't dumb down and emotionally warp the kids.
    I would say the U.S. is definitely not the standard anyone should be compared to. The stats I posted speak for themselves: Sweden has not done a good job.

Who has, really? New Zealand? Fuck, a nothing economy that trades shit and is really isolated.

The real test is China. Will zero Covid work forever? I think not, and since their vaccine sucks, they just may have delayed reckoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    What did you expect?

Name:  IME.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  51.4 KB

The local rag:

Idaho Mountain Express
    Ketchum, ID

80 % overall vaxx rate, and mostly diligent mask wearers in the valley, and these rubes pretend vaxxing and masking don't work.

The real test is China. Will zero Covid work forever? I think not, and since their vaccine sucks, they just may have delayed reckoning.
    How many times would you say you've felt the need to argue the merits of suicide?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Wha?

You think China can escape Covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane
    Who has, really?
    Lots of other countries not named Sweden. Canada, for example, has a death rate about half Sweden's despite being next door to us.

Beer and the forever winter.

Seriously, unless they're vaxxed well, it's coming. Water will find it's level.

Wha?

You think China can escape Covid?
    I think China will be China. The question was about you. (And how you relate to the transient nature of life.)

Beer and the forever winter.

Seriously, unless they're vaxxed well, it's coming. Water will find it's level.
    i know some Swede boomers, bitter right wing cunts like you, who’ve been sealed up for 2 years while you’ve been globe trotting to “save the children” Shitstain. Can’t you just get the Rona?

The point is, when he was young, when you were young, and when I was young, it was simply easier to be admitted to a quality school. Certainly for me, I didn't deserve Rutgers, and it was practically free. Sure, a lot of fuck ups coasted, but, a ton of smart and ambitious but far from rich kids got the opportunity that just doesn't exist today for their kids. Hell, the generation before that went to college on the GI bill, and produced the brains that put us on the moon. Now, we get Facebook.
    No argument there. OTOH if you're anything but a WASP it's a hell of a lot easier to get into a good school than it was in the past, especially in my Dad's generation for Jews, and more recently for POC.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I think China will be China. The question was about you. (And how you relate to the transient nature of life.)
    Are you high?

Are you high?
    I am not. Are you immortal?

Yes you are.

Yes you are.
    I am immortal? Not that, either, sadly.

Hell, the generation before that went to college on the GI bill, and produced the brains that put us on the moon.
    Ya but only the white service members got those sweet GI Bill benefits like housing assistance and free college back then.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...doms-1.6330176

A big rally with thousands of truckers from across Canada converging on the capitol to protest Vaccine mandates ^^ Canadians or Americans can't truck either way and I believe the mexican border also has a mandate so all 3 governments in NA are requiring the vax, a small group of truckers are pissed and the gov sez it ain't budging

None of the trucking organisations are supporting this ralley, canuck truckers tend to be vaxed at the same level as the rest of Canadians, definatley look for non-trucking right wing whacko nutjobs to get in on the action cuz at least one which has called it Canada's own jan 6, might be interesting but I suspect it will just be a giant waste of time & fuel ... they might as well have just pissed their pants
    Its kinda like Jan 6 but in Canada with big trucks but hopefully no guns and a grade 5 class of all crayon eaters. ( crayon eaters - insult registered to Eldo)
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Its kinda like Jan 6 but in Canada with big trucks but hopefully no guns and a grade 5 class of all crayon eaters. ( crayon eaters - insult registered to Eldo)
    well the whacko nut job right wingers are hoping for a jan 6 as good or > our american cousins so lots of carnage and maybe some dead peace officers but I doubt it and so do you

excuse me but i think you stole " crayon eaters " from me

its ok cuz the dude abides
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

58,700 big rigs and counting. That’s pretty significant. To down play it would be foolish. 60k semi truckers decide to park their trucks for good, you Canucks are going to feel that in a big way for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    58,700 big rigs and counting. That’s pretty significant. To down play it would be foolish. 60k semi truckers decide to park their trucks for good, you Canucks are going to feel that in a big way for a very long time.
    I think the original reason for the whole demo is being rail-roaded by other RW-whacko-nut-job-factions, unless someone can whip up some good old violence like they do down south ever one will get bored with being assholes pretty quick

I don't think the cops are about to underestimate this event like they did at that capitol to the south and I imagine the military are on alert
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know